◾◾SKIP◾◾

There was left only 4 hours before the dinner..when park sibling's mom and step-dad comes to meet however y/n was not getting good vibes by thinking of today's dinner..she eventually thought of escaping from today's plan of dinner..

Y/n:huh! How the hell should i escape from this dramatic dinner....

                She said to herself while laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.. She thought of many things but nonetheless everything seems to be dangerous..coz if her brother knows about her thinking of ways to skip this dinner he would surely be upset of her.. Which she doesn't want..if jimin is upset on her mean's she would probably be dead on the spot..she sighed in frustration finding no ways to get through this situation ..she buried her face in the pillow and let out a groan out of frustration...she gave up and thought of trying a common idea of making excuse to Spend today's night in her friends house...she cheered herself and made her way to jimin's room..

               She knocked on his door twice and listened a "come in" from inside...she gulped and slowly went inside praying for him to be in a good mood..jimin looked at door to see his babysis coming in slowly while mumbling something..a smiled appeared his face as she looked at him and Soon she returned his gesture..She jumped on his bed and hugged his waist who sat up on the bed at her sudden hug and made up sit on lap..now he was sitting on the bed resting his back On the headboard of bed and y/n wrapped Her legs around his waist As they both are face to face.. She rested her Head on his shoulder as she called him sweetly "oppa" he hummed in reply as he started caressing her hair with his one hand and his other hand resting around her waist..
She was nervous but anyhow encouraged herself and spoke still not facing him..he didn't stop caressing her hair as he sensed that she was tensed and scared a lil...

Y/n: oppa....umm...actually ....i have a project to be done till day after tomorrow ..so it is actually a partner based project...so..umm..me and junie would be completing the project together...so..i...i...i wanted to go to her house and spend tonight completing the project...

      She closed her eyes after telling all that in one go and buried her face in the crook of his neck...jimin still didn't utter a word as he was thinking of what she said....he was confused that she didn't mention about any type of project when he asked her about her holiday home works and also there are still so many days left for this vacation..then why submit day after tomorrow...he was suspicious...

Jimin:(*cold voice) baby look into my eyes when we are talking ..

           She got scared listening to his cold voice but still dint show it on her face ...as she slowing bring her head  back and looked into his eyes...she gulped seeing his cold expression..

Jimin: we still have time for this vacation to end right then why only day after tmrw?

      She gulped as she answered..

Y/n:umm....actually...that...mam wants us to submit it coz she knows we do the holidays homeworks at the ending weeks..so...she...said to do it at this date..

         He nodded agreeing but still was not satisfied ...

Jimin:how are u gonna submit? School aren't open yet right...

Y/n:we have to submit it online...we have to make a pdf of the info we collected...present it in a creative way and submit it...

    Y/n was now proud of herself for answering him smartly and now she gained a little confidence...and looked into his eyes without hesitance...jimin raised a brow ...and asked next query which made her little nervous..

Jimin: (*cold voice) now tell me why dint u tell me about this project before..

    She bite her lips out of nervousness..still not breaking eye contact..

Y/n:i...i forgot!

      This answer gained a glare from jimin...she immediately looked down..feeling scared..he looked away trying to control himself...he tried not to release his stress by bursting out on a child...stress? Yes stress. He was stressed for his babysis...he was stressed thinking about his mom taking his babysis away from him. he sighed as he made her look ..

jimin:(*soft voice) its ok baby...it happens...hmm...well if it is that important than u can go my bub!

    He said as he booped his nose with her...her eyes lit up hearing yes from him...she internally did a small happy dance..

Y/n:thank u very much oppa... I will go and get ready..its already late...

           She pecked his lips as she ran out to her room...jimin giggled at her excitement ..she freshened up in the blink of eye... After giving final touch to her makeup ..she shoved her phone in her pocket and ran downstairs...she called for jimin and shouted informed him that she was going...he shouted back "okay" from his room..as she made her way out of the house..

           The sky was covered with black clouds indicating that it may rain anytime..she soon took a cab and reached her friends home..

y/n was roaming on the road filled with busy people walking through their ways..she sighed feeling pity for herself...she knew that her fate was bad..but this much?! Oo god!! She was already tired of walking so much..she tried to call junie but she wasn't lifting her phone.."maybe busy?!" She thought to herself..she looked at her wrist watch..it was 6:00.."mom must have arrived at home till now" she mumbled herself.. She decided to visit park for now..

AT HOME:

jimin was quite tensed as he was having a bad feeling..he decided to call y/n and ask if she reached junie's house safely..

Y/N pov:

     She was walking as suddenly rain started...she cursed under her breath..as she reached the nearest bus stop to prevent herself from soaking...soon she received a call she got tensed seeing jimin calling her...she hesitated but anyhow received the call...
  On the phone:
Y/n: hello oppa?!

                                 Jimin: hello y/na ...i just called to know whether u reached junie's house safely or not

Y/n: ah...yeh-h i reached oppa!!!

                           Jimin: baby...why is it raining that heavy there...or...*stern voice* r u perhaps in the backyard of junie's house....i swear if u come home sick...i am gonna throw u out of the house...

Y/n: uh.. No..n-no oppa its just the window was open...yeh...ok oppa iam busy with my project...i'll call u later byebye...

                 Jimin:uh- *phone cut off*

Y/n took a deep breath as she sighed tiredly....she kept her phone back in its place...as she patiently waited for the rain to stop...

To be continued....