◾◾ANGRY AND STRESSED◾◾

Y/n was rubbing her wrist to ease the stinging pain....she looked at him with angry eyes....as she was looking cute......he controlled himself not to smile at her cute face....
Jimin: (strict voice )kneel down properly....and raise ur hands up...
Y/n:no way ...i am gonna do that...
Jimin: (Gritting his teeth) i am warning u last time....u know hobi hyung also had so many sticks in his house right..!!!
Y/n was angry at him but now she doesn't want to make him more angry so she obeyed him.....
Y/n: (whining ) i am going to complain about u to eomma....I'll make sure she beat the shit out of u......u r soo bad....who the hell hits her sister like that only for a small prank..i am going to call eomma today......
Jimin was controlling his anger a lot....she was continuosly mumbling.....its not like he is getting angry bcz she is whining... he is angry bcz she is mentioning eomma continuosly.... he was so angry at her eomma bcz of the letter she sent him today....and he is also stressed a lot bcz of that....y/n was still whining.... Now he lost his temper....he took her both hands which were raised up..... And caught her both wrists...and stared at her intensely.....she flinched at his sudden action....
Jimin: (angry voice ) SHUT UP RIGHT NOW....DONT MAKE ME MAD....U ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW.....
y/n was now scared of him a lot....
Y/n:(thinking ) *why is he getting that much angry ...i just said ill complain to eomma about him....where is hobi oppa...jiminie oppa is looking so scary....i want hobi oppa now...
..his grip was getting tighter on her wrists....she winced in pain...
Y/n: ahh! Opp- pa...u... it-ts hu..-..hu-rting...st-op it plz....
Listening to her his eyes softed...he looked at her....her eyes was filled with water but she isnt crying...she is controlling herself not to burst out.....He left her hands....a few sobs left her lips....and now she started crying like a baby.....he was going to hug her but...someone interrupted....
Jhope: y/na ....baby what happened .....sunshine why r u crying....
Jhope ran towards and lift her up and hugged her ...he sat on the coach along with her in the lap.....she was hugging him tightly not letting him leave...
Jhope: baby what happened why r u crying.....*while caressing her cheeks..
Y/n pointed her finger at jimin and said...
Y/n: ( while sobbing ) this monster was shouting at me *hiccup....he even hit me...( while showing her wrist to jhope)....
Jimin was just listening to her while looking down at his lap.....he was now very disappointed by himself that he released his anger and stress on that little girl....he shouldn't have scared her like that...she just did a small prank and he overreacted....
Y/n was now hugging jhope.....jhope broke the hug and made her sit on single sofa...while she held a sad pout...
Jhope turned towards jimin....jimin looked at him as he held a plastic cover before him....
Jhope: remove that jimibra art of y/n from ur face now...go...
Jimin smiled at him...and looked at y/n ...when y/n saw him looked at her.....she turned her head to another side....and crossed her arms before her chest....both jimin and jhope chuckled at her....
Jimin: ok ok...stop being angry we will have dinner at restaurant today...
Y/n: along with hobi oppa ?!!
Jimin: (nodding his head as yes)...
Y/n : promise...(*looking at jimin with suspicious eyes)
Jimin: ( *eye smile) PROMISE....
Y/n clapped her hands...and hugged him excitedly....and whispered something in his ear while hugging
Y/n: i wont forgive u that easily .....u have to be my slave today....u hit me for very small reason
Jimin sighed defeated....and hesitantly nodded his head as yes...y/n laughed and gave him thumbs up symbol...
and jimin went to washroom while y/n did a small happy dance....
And jhope looked at her in disbelief...as he saw her crying just a minute ago and now she is doing happy dance here...

To be continued.....
Ignore if any mistakes...
I was going to publish it tommorow...but
as @TrueLiving016 asked for update i did it today only ....hehe...
As she is the first person who asked me that....*laughing like manaic...
Borahae....
Thanks for reading this shit....
Comment me or iam not gonna post anything....hmpf...