◾◾DINNER◾◾

Time skip after half an hour:
As promised jimin took them to a restaurant for dinner....
They r now sitting.... Waiting for their orders to come...jimin was looking at y/n suspiciously as she dint let him see what she is ordering.... Feeling some stares on her she look up and saw his brother looking at her with suspicious eyes.... She smirked at him....his eyes widened seeing her smirk....meanwhile jhope was looking at them with "what's wrong with them" look...just then a waitress came and placed their order on the table...jimin mumbled a small thanks to her...she bowed and left...they all now focused on their food....three types of reactions were seen on their faces.
Y/n smirking
Jimin small hands covering his mouth which is wide open...with eyes widened
Jhope shock but happy look..

Y/n pushed a bowl towards jimin saying
Y/n:(wide smile)eat up it's all yours...hobi oppa u also eat something...jiminie oppa is the one paying right ,We can order more....
Jhope just nodded his head as yes..and looked at jimin with pitiful eyes..
Jimin: y/na..baby..i know u r mad at me but it doesn't mean u just make me broke.....(whispering) Baby its very expensive....
Jimin was whining were jhope and y/n started eating already...
Jimin: yaahh!! How can u do this to ur brother...
Y/n:( dramatic gasp) excujeu me...(pointing her chopsticks towards him)who said ur my brother at present ur my slave...(while eating) just eat up fastly or else i can't guarantee about my appetite...i may get hungry again...u dont want to loose more money right...
Jimin: (scoff)...*mumbling..every dog has its day...( while eating )...
Jhope:huh!!jimin..u said something...
Jimin just nods his head as no while eating...
Jimin:(fake cry )....ahh!! Why does it taste soo good ...this food literally made me broke...(*while digging a lot of food in his mouth)
After eating jimin unwillingly paid the bill
In car while going home:
Jhope was driving the car ....y/n sitting in the passenger seat with a wide grin on her face....jimin sitting at the back looking at his empty wallet...
Jhope stopped the car..
Jhope: we arrived ur home....
Y/n: oppa why dont u just stay here tonight....u can go back tomorrow..
Jimin: yes hyung...its pretty late already...
Jhope:it's ok...i can (*cut off)
Y/n:( whining)aye oppa i don't know u have to stay tonight ....
Jhope: no no y/na...*(cut off)
Y/n: (cute voice) opppa....i am already tired.....i dont even have enery to talk....
Jimin: *scoff (mumbling) tired of what?! Eating!!...i am the one who paid for those expensive food...
Y/n : mr.slave convince ur hyung to stay here tonight i am leaving i am tired...
Jimin: ( pointing his finger at her) i'll make sure u regret all this...
Y/n: hmph!! I dont care...
She get off the car and went inside...
Jhope sighed defetedly and agreed to stay tonight
Time skip:
jimin was sleeping with y/n as she ordered him for cuddles...y/n was sound asleep in his arms...jimin still couldn't sleep so he just stared at her ..... He smile...and kissed her nose..
Y/n:(*mumbling in her sleep) jiminie oppa.....hajshsbnsjs....
Jimin chuckled at how cute she is looking while mumbling in her sleep....
Jimin: (mumbling ) why r u soo cute....that i cant stay angry at u for long time...I'll miss u baby...(he smiled sadly)
She was still mumbling rubbish..he kissed her soft lips for long time so that she stops mumbling....then he kissed her forehead....
After some time he decided to check on jhope....
He went to his room and saw lights were still on and jhope sitting on the bed trying to read joined puzzle of tored piece's of a letter.... Jimin sighed and sat on the bed near him....jhope looked at him..
Jimin: hyung!! That-t letter was from my mo- mom....
Jhope eyes widened as he hugged jimin instantly..
Jimin hugged him back as few sobs left his lips...

To be continued....
Comment or iam not gonna post anything....hmpf....and this chapter seems a bit boring...