◾◾ANGRY JIMIN◾◾

jhope gasped seeing his phone
Jhope: (*whisper yell)it's jimin....
Y/n eyes widened as she hugged jhope buried her face in his chest trembling...
Then he hesitantly answered the call....
On call:
Jhope: hello...
Jimin:(angry but calm voice)hello hyung can u pass phone to y/n...
Jhope: oo...kk...wait a minute..
He whispered to y/n that jimin wants to talk to you..... She vigorously shook her head as no...and hugged his arm while pleading him with her doe eyes.....jhope sighed defeated and put his phone against his ear and said
Jhope: look jimin....ik she did wrong but she is still a kid...don(*cut off)
Jimin:(angry voice... Growling )hyung...i am coming there right now.....tell her think of a solution to erase her art work from my face...or else it won't be good for her.....and he cut the call and covered his face with his hoodie cap ,googles,and mask....so that no one can identify jiminbra art of y/n...
He growled loudly on jhope that y/n heard all that even though it wasn't on speaker
Then suddenly something pop in her small brain....she gasped covering her mouth with her both hands while nodding her as no..jhope looked at her confusedly
Y/n: (on the verge of crying ) hobi oppa......it cant be ..i think instead of using normal marker i used a permanent marker on his face.....aaaa*cry......what should i do now.... That demon will eat me alive.... (While Shaking hobi )Hobi oppa plz tell something ......
Jhope: let's google it....
Y/n nodded her head as yes as few tears left her eyes out of fear which she wiped off before jhope notice it...
After referring to google he told some tips to y/n....
Y/n:will he agree to use nail paint remover on his face...
Jhope: idk ....
She hesitantly mumbled ok....
Y/n: hobi oppa I will just
go to medical shop and ask them if they have some medicine...
Jhope: no!! U wait here i'll go...
Y/n:oppaa!!! noo....what if jiminie oppa come when u r outside....he will beat the shit out of me...
that received a smack on her head....
Y/n: ow!! (caressing her head)...
Jhope: language!!
She held a sad pout on her face while he went out of the house....
5 minutes later:
Y/n was sitting on the coach waiting for hobi....she was praying him to come before jimin comes....just then there was sound of doorbell...she ran towards the door and open it while jumping happily... But as soon as she saw the person outside the door she was going to close the door but that person kept his both hands and was trying to open the door with all his force....y/n was freaking out bcz that person is jimin....she is now scared a lot...but jimin outside there was getting more and more angry....
Jimin: ( strict voice )y/n i am warning u if don't let me come inside now .....it wont be good for u...
Y/n:( scared ) No! If u come inside u will
Punish me....
Jimin: (shout)😠U DESERVE IT....NOW OPEN THE DOOR Y/NNN.....*while gritting his teeth...
Y/n flinched at his sudden shout and her grip on the door loosened jimin took this chance and open the door with loud bang ...she immediately ran from there and hide behind the dining table hugging herself.... Jimin went near the table...
Jimin: ( stern voice )y/n come outside....or u want me to drag u out ....
Y/n came out and now she was standing before him with her head hung low....
Jimin was dragging her to the living room as she was hanging on him nd mumbling rubbish....jimin smiled but covered before she notice it...they were now in the living room ....jimin made her kneel down before the couch as he sat on the coach facing her....
Jimin: (strict voice) tell now why the hell u did that to me....
Now y/n saw his face and her eyes widened looking at his....thats it...she burst out .....now she was laughing like a manaic ...scrolling on the ground clutching her stomach....
Y/n: op-ppa hahagahahhahah..........ur faceu....hahahahahah...😂😂 it so hilarious......hhehehahaha....😆....u are looking so weird....hehehe....
Jimin: *controlling his anger*
Y/n: hhahaha😂....huhuhuhu😂😂
Jimin: (shout) STOP....HOW DARE U LAUGH AT ME...NOW REGRET!!
saying that he took her left hand....she flinched as she tried to pull her hand back but he was stronger than her .....he make her balled her palms as he removed her long sleeves which were covering her wrist.... She was looking at him confusedly with her doe eyes .....he caressed her milkish white and small wrists with his two fingers...he raised his hands and hit her wrists with his fingers.....
*Hit
*Hit
*Hit
She was trying to take her hands out of his grip as her wrists are stinging in pain she was still kneeling down and now her knees are also paining.....
Jimin:(*gritting his teeth) thats what u get when u make me angry....
*Hit
*Hit
Y/n: aah!! Yaah stopp that enough oppa.....its hurting...
*Hit
Jimin: (stern voice) u should have thought that before....
He left her hand .....and she was rubbing her wrist to ease the stinging pain....she looked at him with angry eyes....as she was looking cute......he controlled himself not to smile at her cute face....

To be continued.....
💜......u all...
Plz ignore the mistakes..😅