◾◾ANGRY Y/N = CUTE Y/N◾◾

Time skip after one hour
Y/n was completing her homework since an hour while zoning out.....now she got tired... But jimin was still continuing his work without even looking tired
Y/n: (thinking ) is he human or what how can he sit like that and work for the whole hour continuously.......huff...
Y/n: (mumbling) probably acting....*scoff
listening to her scoff jimin asked jimin:did u completed ur homework baby......lemma see
Y/n widened her eyes bcz since an hour she just wrote two pages....now she is scared....she look at him with her big doe eyes....bye seeing her eyes he can say that she didn't completed her work....he peeked in book as she tried hide it with her small hands.....but suddenly jimin snatched book from her hand and checked her book.......his eyes widened .......he then hit back of her head 2 times
Y/n: (caressing her head with her hand)oww... oww..
Jimin: yaah!!u idiot since an hour u just wrote two pages....
Y/n: (laugh nervously)hehe.....that oppa ......uh..mm...t-those sums are hard t-to do.....it takes time u know....hehe
Jimin glared at her....she gulped....
Jimin took her both hand in his big hand .....she gasped and looked at jimin who is now in front of her ....her both hands locked in his one hand and are kept on her lap ......and now his another hand twisting her ear....she hissed in pain....
Y/n: sss....aah ....oppa-ah !!!
Jimin: stop giving lame excuses dumb girl...
She struggled for her hands out....he let go her hand so that he won't scare her much .....and then she started hitting his his hand which is twisting her ear....
Y/n: (hitting his hand ) yaah!!!! iam not giving excuses.....
Jimin glared at her as she was hitting his hand....she gulped and caressed his hand where she was hitting...and she looked at him with her big doe eyes....his eyes soften...but he didn't leave her ear..he just loosened his grip...
Y/n: (biting her lower lip & mumbling which is audible) sorry....I was just zoning out.....
She looked at him with puppy eyes....his eyes softened more as he left her ear and cupped her cheeks with his both hands and said
Jimin: (soft voice) it's ok don't do it again
Y/n: (she hummed shaking her head as yes and she rubbed her ear which is all red with a pout)
Jimin giggled seeing her actions............ and mumbling cute he kissed her pouty lips and her red ear while still cupping her small face with his hands
She smiled cutely at her brother as he adored her cute face....
Y/n: (cute voice) oppa!!
Jimin:(cupping her cheeks and looking into her eyes) yes
Y/n: iam hungryyy....
Jimin: (removing his hands and settling in his place again ignoring her he said) NO! First complete ur homework a little more then we will eat....
Y/n: (whining) but oppa ....I am hungry....let's eat na......its almost lunch time...
Jimin: (sarcastically) aLmoStT luNcH tImE ......(hit her shoulder with his hand) we still have two hours left for lunch piggy.....do ur work till then...
Y/n: (shaking her head as no continuously and whining) ah!.... no...oppah! (Pulling his hand) oppa lets eat na I don't wanna do my homework na....
Jimin: (controlling his anger) y/n do as I say before I lose my temper....(stern voice).
listening to his stern voice y/n left his hand with a pout ........she glanced at him and he was doing his work ....loosing her hopes she sighed and started doing her homework..... Jimin secretly glanced at her and smiled victoriously....y/n saw his smile and roled her eyes secretly at him...
Y/n: (mumbling) bipolar jerk.....hmphh....
Jimin: huh!! U said something...
Y/n: ah-h...not-thing just.....uh...recalling the formulas....hehe.
Jimin: (nodding his head) ooo...kk..u need any help
Y/n: (saracastly) huh!! No need I wanna do it myself....
And y/n started scribbling on the book angrily.....although she was angry but she was looking cute....jimin awed at her and ruffled her hair....she huffed ....jimin giggled secretly and admired her angry face for few minutes and then continued his work....
Time skip after 30 minutes
Jimin stretched his arm as he continuously worked from sometime.....he then looked at her sister who was sound asleep...drooling a bit on her books .....he smiled showing his teeth and awed at her....he then arranged his paper and kept aside....he moved toward her removed her books and carried her in his arms... he layed her neatly on his bed and then slept beside her covering both of them with blanket....he cleaned her drool over her mouth with a kerchief then admired her baby sister's cute face while looking at her fondly and caressing her cheek...he kissed her nose and said...
Jimin: she is looking so cute and calm while sleeping I wish she look like this calm while she is awake....but I am not that lucky tho....she is a total witch and devil when she awake.....(he giggled recalling how much naughty his sister is)
He then pulled her close by her waist and her carefully as if she is so precious to him in reflex y/n snuggled in chest and hugged him tightly...he smiled closing his eyes and inhaling her sweet scent......and was taking his afternoon nap as he was tired of working a lot lately.....he smiled in his sleep recalling her sister cute face while she was angry....and small laugh left his lips as he thought she looks soo cute when angry...