◾◾LETTER REVEALED◾◾

Jimin slept on jhopes shoulder while hugging him....jhope slowly broke the hug and laid him on the bed...jimim was so looking so tired ....jhope sighed and took a glance at the letter once again...

LETTER

  dear jimin,
               I hope u and y/n both r healthy and fine.i wrote this letter as i wanna tell u something very important. I wanted to tell this a lot before but i got no courage and addition to that u were not lifting my calls not even replying to my msgs. I know u r mad at me for not paying attention on u both , i was just been so busy .and now the thing I wanna tell u is i am going to marry my boyfriend whom i was dating for 6 months for now. He had 3 sons and i also wanna inform u that y/n will be spending her rest of holidays along with them until then u got some works of mine pending in our house.hope u understand and cooperate with ur mom. And i love u both.see u soon. Me and ur stepdad will soon meet u.take care

Yours lovingly
Eomma💗

Jhope sighed sadly thinking of how y/n will react to this...she will be very sad and disappointed at her mom after knowing about this .....the only person she loves the most is her brother
... She had rarely experienced mothers love ...jimin was also angry with her mother as she doesn't pays attention to her children...its not like she totally ignored them she would send them enough money but here love is the thing which lacks....it would be hard for y/n to leave without her brother for a long time and no one knows if  their stepbrothers can even handle this brat...what if their stepbrothers are more stricter than jimin!!

Time skip morning;
Jimin got up at his regular waking hour...
He saw he was in his room and he turned and saw jhope was sleeping beside him there was no pillow under his head intead it was on floor and both arms trapped in between his both knees...jimin chuckled at the sight...he picked the pillow and kept it slowly under his head.....he went to y/n's room y/n was sleeping with a frown on her face as the teddy bear was so big that it doesn't fits in her embrace...jimin smiled slightly and went near slowly removed the jaint teddy bear and layed down beside her....he caressed her hair lovingly as she wrapped her hands and legs around him she now had a relaxed expression on her face....her lips formed a cute little pout.... He giggled and kissed her lips then attached his forehead to hers...and closed his eyes.....he slept peacefully....

Time skip after one hour :
Jhope got up and went out of the room he saw no one he then went to y/n room there he saw both brother and sister sleeping peacefully fuddling each other...he smiled and went to do his morning routine as he ordered food after that he went to wake them up....they both got up whining .....and went to do their morning routine....
and came to dining room for breakfast....the order was arrived already....
During breakfast:
Jimin: baby! What about we go to shopping today and have some fun outside?!!
Y/n turned her head slowly towards him with mouth full of food....
Jimin smiled at her...
Y/n: aren't u out of money now?!! *She asked remembering yesterday's dinner
Jimin chuckled
Jhope:don't worry baby u brother is rich...he had so much money...
Y/n was looking at him confusedly with mouth full of food as she stopped munching the food
Jimin:(*saracastly) oo yeah!! Even if iam out of money u have another brother right u can also make him broke....*pointing at jhope...
Jhope giggled as y/n nodded vigorously while munching her food slowly still confused of sudden plan....bcz as much as she knows jimin would be out of money but how will he take her to shopping...
Jimin and jhope looked at her...jimin sighed...
Jimin: don't worry baby....i am using the money which mom used to send us.... I tried to give her back that so many times but she is way too stubborn....so i had to use that right....
he smiled at her she smiled back understanding him.....jhope carressed her hair...she looked at him and asked
Y/n: hobi oppa u r also coming with us right?
Jhope: no bun !! I have some work...i am sorry baby..
Y/n whined and clinging on to  him pleading while showing her puppy eyes...
Jhope : aniya!! Booboo plz understand...i really have important work....
She continued to show her puppy eyes...now he cant withstand her puppyeyes more...he doesnt want to fall in het trap..
Jhope:  (*dramatic gasp) ah! Baby its already late i had to go ...
Y/n :but hobi op- ( *cut off)
Jhope: (while geting up from his chair) ok baby iam going bye bye...(*he kissed her forehead and hugged her) .....bye bye jimina see u later....be carefull.....and love u baby ..byebye...
Saying that he went off...
Y/n scoffed and continued her breakfast...munching aggressively...jimin was laughing at her...she glared at him .....he stopped laughing and continued eating silently...