◾◾HISTORY PROFESSOR ◾◾

Time skip one hour:
Y/n slowly opened her eyes as
her phone started ringing....she picked up her phone....she didn't see the caller id as she was sleepy.......

On phone:

Xxx: YAAHH!!! How dare u betray me ...u traitor...is this the way u treat ur sunshine...
Y/n:(sleepy low voice) huh! Who is this??
Xxx:(gasp) yaah!! U even forgot me....(fake cry)...my y/n doesn't *cry.. l-love me anymore ..... *cry ..
She looks at the caller id squinting her eyes...she widened her eyes...a small gasp left her lips...
Y/n: aigoo....my sunshine....it's not that....I love u alot and I dint forget u.....how can I forget my lovely oppa...(low voice)
Xxx: phew....that's a relief ...y/na why is Voice low....r u fine...is*cut off
Y/n: aiyoo!! Iam fine hobi oppa It's just I woke up just now
Jhope: ooo...ok...but don't tell me u forgot our promise..
Y/n:huh!! What promise??
Jhope:ah!! That hurts....how can u forget that....u dumb girl ......*scoff
Y/n: hobii opppaa....aniyoo...I am sorry....tell me what I promised .....
Jhope:no way find out urself...
Y/n:(whining) oppaaa....pplzz...tell naaa....
Then face......sensed some movement beside her....she turned to side to see his brother sleeping with a frown on his face probably bcz of her voice...she giggled seeing his face....he was looking cute....

She slowly get out his grip and rush out to her room ......and put her phone against her ear....
On phone:
Jhope:hello...hello....y/na....r u listening...
Y/n: yeah ..oppa..(cut off)
Jhope:u brat !! I was calling ur name ...why weren't you replying....
Y/n:oppa that ( *cut off)
Jhope:.and lemma remind iam so angry 😠 at u (dramatically)u broke my heartue.....u promised me u will spend today with me......and now it's afternoon....i hate u .....hmpfff.....
Y/n: no..no...hobi..op (call cut off)...
Y/n sighed.....and slapped herself thinking how can she forget this....then she changed her dress.... And sat on the study table to write a note..that she is going to hobi oppas house.... Jimin knows as she already informed about this to him....and he gave her permission already ....she just have to inform him that she is going now...bcz he may get worried.. Most worst he may get angry....
She finally wrote note and was going to his room...her eyes fall on a marker ....and then she pick up the marker ....she smirk and took the marker and came back to jimins room...
Y/n giggled slowly....and then she sneakily went near him kept the note on his table...and she started drawing with marker on his face....she draw zebra stripes on his face.....after finishing her art work she sighed in relief and stared at his face.....
Y/n: wahh!! Y/n u r so talented.... He is looking like zebra now...hehe....no wait
..not...zebra....its....jiminbra....hahaha......now i should go before he wakeup and kill me...
She then take a galnce at him and ran out of the house.....
After sometime she reaches jhope's house.....she rang the doorbell but no one opened the door....she sighed and opened the door with a spare key she had....she entered into the house...it was empty....there was no one in the hall..
Y/n: hobi oppa (shout).....
No response..... then she decided to go to his room ....she entered into his room
There he was busy in the phone....
Y/n: oppa u r here....i was calling u why didn't u respond...
He look at her and look back at his phone and started scrolling again....
She sighed and went near him....climb on the bed and hugged him tightly from side....
Y/n: opppa....look at me na.....i am really sorry....plz talk to me....
But jhope ignored her presence and was busy in phone....y/n took his phone from his hand an throw it away on the bed...went infront of him and cupped his cheeks....he finally look at her but there was no expression on his face....she gulped her saliva....as he was looking so scary...
Y/n: (low voice) oppa dont give that look to me ......
He suddenly lifted her and make her sit on his lap....and then he slapped her cheeks very lightly...she flinched slightly and covered her cheeks with her small hands...he caught her both hands crossing them.... He stared at her with a look of hurt in her eyes.....she gave him a puppy eyes look....he then looked away so that he can't loose to that devils cute face....a sad pout formed her face ....she sighed defeated ....hung her head low....listening to her sigh he look at her and giggled seeing her....she was looking so small in his embrace ....he left her hands and hugged her....y/n hugged him back tightly....
Jhope: OK...OK...i forgive u....stop being sad....
Y/n gave him a big happy smile....he also smiled and kissed her forehead...and again hugged her....while hugging...
Y/n: (cute voice) for some seconds u were looking like my history professor...
Jhope: (*breaking the hug) for ur kind information ...iam only ur history professor young girl....
Y/n: hehehe.....i know...but there is a lot of difference between my history professor and my hobi oppa......
Jhope laughed and pinched her cheeks....
Jhope: (cupping her cheeks)ofcourse there should be a difference or else u brat will become more spoiled brat....
Y/n: (hit his chest) yahh!!! Iam not a brat....
Jhope: ( laughing ) ok ok....now let's go and have lunch.. i prepared ur favourite dishes and also we can have icecream after lunch...
Her eyes lit up..... She got out of his grip and ran towards the dining table screaming yay...
Jhope giggled looking at his sister running..... He also went to the dining table smiling widely...
They both had their lunch together while talking....y/n was so happy...that she forgot about the prank she did on jimin....

To be continued....