The Evidence

Lexi and Judy could hear Janet screaming so they rushed up the stairs and started pounding on the locked door "Janet!" They both pounded on the door.
Janet screamed again "Ah!" She screamed and the girls continued to pound on the door.
Mrs Hodgson came rushing our of her bedroom to see Lexi and Judy pounding on the door " what's going on?Janet?" She said hearing Janet's scream.
Lexi spoke up " Janet's in there and we can't get her out" Lexi said fearfully.

Mrs Hodgson sobbed and continued to pound on the door with Lexi and Judy "Oh, my God Janet?" Mrs Hodgson yelled.

Lexi yelled "Janet? as she continued to pound the door.
Janet was now clawing at the door "Help!" She screamed and pleaded.
Judy was sobbing "Janet it's okay we'll get you out" Judy knew this wasn't true but she had to say something.
The door opened an inch and Mrs Hodgson shoved herself forward "Janet!" She pleaded as she was just inches away from Janet yet she couldn't get to her.
Janet sobbed " Please help me! Mum!" Mrs Hodgson sobbed " I'm coming Janet" Mrs Hodgson sobbed and sobbed.
Janet glanced behind her to see something or someone was in the room with her "Please! Mum Help! Get me out There's somebody in here!" Janet was absolutely hysterical.
Mrs Hodgson tried to force the door open more "I can't open it!" She yelled.
Seconds later Ed and Lorraine came rushing over to see Lexi, Judy and Mrs Hodgson pounding on the door to the girls former bedroom "What's going on?" Ed asked puzzled.
No one said anything for second until Judy spoke " dad there's someone in there with Janet" Judy said

Mrs Hodgson was really frantic now "I can't get it open!" Lorraine gently grabbed Lexi so Ed could move closer.

Ed looked at the door ad grabbed the long chain and looked at the padlock "Get the key. Go get the key now!" Ed said rather forcefully.

Being a mother Lorraine's natural instinct was to try and calm Janet "Janet! Hold on! We're coming!" Janet kept glancing behind her.

Mrs Hodgson returned back triumphantly with the key in her hand "I got the key! I got the key!" Ed took the Key off of Mrs Hodgson and started opening the door.
Ed was having trouble opening the lock " Come on" he groaned as he tries to turn the key in the lock.
Mrs Hodgson called out to Janet " Janet, we're coming!"
Finally Ed got lock undone but Lexi called out " Dad don't" but it was too late and they certainly weren't expecting to see a white ghostly hand reach out and put a hand over Janets mouth and pull her  away from the door and further into the room.
The ghost hissed and pulled Janet away from the door and wrapped what was left of the netting from the window around Janet and tried to choke her "What was that?" Mrs Hodgson was rooted to the spot for a split second.
Mrs Hodgson finally came to  and she charged into the room " Omg get it off of her ...get it off" Ed helped get the curtain that was wrapped around Janet "There was someone in here! I saw him with me own eyes. He did this to my girl" Janet was now free but she was sobbing uncontrollably.
Lexi was still with Lorraine and Lorraine had her arms round Lexi who began to sob. Ed got up off of the floor and walked over to Judy " are you okay kiddo?" Judy put on a brave face and nodded. Ed wrapped his arms round Judy and Judy held on tight to her father.
" I'm so proud of you both, you tried so hard to help Janet" Ed kissed the top of Judy's head and held on to Judy.

A few days later
Lexi and Judy were in a pub playing pool in the corner whilst Lorraine and Ed looked at the recent evidence " This is the bite wound
Janet received the first night. It's faded a bit here, but you can still make it out." Maurice said handing over a few photographs of Janet's bite on her shoulder
Ed reached out "Wow. That's pretty distinctive. Two missing teeth." Ed handed the picture to Lorraine who was rather shocked by the bite mark as it was quite distinctive.

Maurice nodded "That's right. And it's too big for one of the children. You think this was the spirit? This Bill Wilkins?" Maurice asked and Ed and Lorraine shared a knowing glance.