Burn

Lexi and Judy got on the bus and sat down " Who was that man Lexi? What did he say?" Judy probed her older sister.
Lexi took a deep breath " He was our neighbour do not not remember him?he passed away recently and he said something that he wanted his wife to know and he said that Freddie wants me and will not stop until he gets me and I'm so scared Judy" Lexi looked at her sister with pure terror on her face.
" I'm scared that he's gonna kill me Judy" Lexi said with tears streaming down her face.
"Its okay lex, I think we should tell mom and dad about this and they can help and protect you" Lexi hesitated.
they arrived at school where Lexi and Judy went their separate ways. Lexi walked down the corridor towards her locker and opened the locker and grabbed her maths and english text books and shut the locker and went to head towards her home room but she stopped in her tracks when she saw HIM standing there with a sinister look upon his face. Lexi took a deep breath and then charged down the corridor with her head down trying her best to ignore the fact that he was there at school again. " go away" Lexi mumbles to herself over and over again as she headed to class.

Later on that day Lexi was making her way towards Judy who always waited at the end of the corridor by the entrance to the school. Lexi was just walking minding her own business when she glanced at the school gates to see a nun standing there which was out of the ordinary because there were no nuns at school. Lexi carried on walking towards Judy only this time,time stopped as Lexi glanced at the nun she turned to look just as the nun smiled and then picked up a can of gasoline and doused herself from head to toe in the liquid, Lexi continued to watch as the nun stuck a match and lit herself in flames.
Lexi was horrified at what she saw and Tears were pouring down her cheeks in pure terror " Move out the way weirdo" a girl said loudly as she shoved Lexi a side but Lexi was rooted to the spot.

Judy frowned as she watched her sister rooted to the spot, Judy looked out to see what Lexi was looking at but there was nothing there so Judy rushed over to Lexi and shook her " Lexi?" Judy called out as she rushed over to her sister and continue...

Judy frowned as she watched her sister rooted to the spot, Judy looked out to see what Lexi was looking at but there was nothing there so Judy rushed over to Lexi and shook her " Lexi?" Judy called out as she rushed over to her sister and continued to shake her. The nun had now morphed into Freddie who was now laughing at Lexi who was now brought back when Judy placed a hand gently on her arm " Hey Lex, are you okay?" Judy asked rather concerned.
" No....I just saw something and it was horrible" Lexi wiped away the tears " it's okay Lex, come on let's get you home" Judy said softly as they headed towards the school bus.
The drive back home was a rather quiet one, Lexi sat quietly glancing out the window whilst Judy sat nervously next to Lexi.
Judy glanced at Lexi " What did you see Lex?" Lexi turned to Judy " I saw a nun set fire to herself only for her to turn into HIM" Judy sighed " I'm sorry you saw that Lexi" Judy whispered tenderly. Lexi gave a weak smile " Thanks" Lexi said quietly, she went back to looking out the window.
Soon it was their stop Lexi and Judy got off the bus and made their way down the drive way and opened the front door. The girls took off their shoes and dumped their school bags on the floor " Hi we're home" Judy called out.
" girls I'd like to see you both in the kitchen please" Lexi and Judy nervously look at each other.
Lexi and Judy nervously walk into the kitchen to see Their mother and father both sitting at the table.
Lexi finally spoke up " you wanted to see us?" Lexi asked.
Lorraine nodded and Ed spoke up " Have a seat girls" they both took a seat as told " uh oh this can't be good" Lexi said rather loudly.
" what did you want to see us about?" Judy comes straight out with it.
Lorraine and Ed share a glance " Can you Two tell me what on Earth this is?" Lorraine asked calmly but deep down she was angry.
Lexi and Judy glanced at each other " How did you find it? I thought I hid it well" Lexi asked and Lorraine raised an eyebrow " I found it under the bed but most importantly what we need to know why have you got it?" Lorraine raised her voice slightly.
" It was just something we're thinking of using" Judy lied " No wonder you've had trouble getting a good nights sleep when you've been scarring each other and not to mention your poor grandmother to death with this damn thing" Ed said raising his voice.
Lexi frowned " So what you're saying is that we have been making it all up because of this board?" Lexi raised her voice.
" Don't you raise your voice to us young lady" Ed replied sternly.
Lexi sighed " Well I would need to raise my voice if you believed us from the start. Mom you said yourself that you saw something was happening to us and you felt it when you walked in" Lexi pleaded to her mother who nodded " Yes I did but something certainly has been going on here and you both are not telling us something" Lorraine replied.
Judy looked down " We're really sorry and it won't happen again we promise" Ed and Lorraine looked each other.
" anyway where on Earth did you make it?" Ed asked as he picked up the hand made board and just looked it over " I think we are going to have to put this in our museum now that it's been used" Ed said to Lexi and at Judy who nodded "So you believe us then dad?" Lexi asked, Ed sighed " I'm not sure but to be on the safe side let's keep it there because we sure as hell can't destroy it" Ed groaned.
Lorraine nodded in agreement... okay you're both grounded for 2 weeks" Judy nodded and Lexi rolled her eyes " Okay fine whatever can I go now?" Lexi asked both Lorraine and Ed nodded.
Lexi didn't need to ask twice she got up and left with Judy following behind leaving Ed and Lorraine behind " well that went well" Lorraine sighed.