Freddie' favourite!

Lexi found Judy just looking round at the entrance inside the derelict school.
" Okay I guess we need to find where his lair is" Judy said turning to Lexi who nodded " Yeah but where do we even start looking?" Lexi asked as she looked round the place.
" Do you think we Should split up?" Judy shook her head "no way" Lexi chuckled " Phew!" Judy smirked.
The girls wondered round the school, looking into empty class rooms until Lexi spotted a sort of basement" Hey Judy look at this" Judy walked over to have a look "maintenance Staff only" she read " I think this is it" Judy whispered. so they opened the door and wondered down the steps into a basement. They both looked round not finding much until Judy found another door.
" I wonder where this goes?" Judy asked
Judy reached out to touch the door " No wait I'm not sure we Should be doing this" Lexi frowned.
" Don't be silly nothing is going to happen" Judy said as she grabbed the door handle and opened the door and nothing happened just as Judy said and Lexi let out a huge sigh of relief " See I told you it was going to be fine" Judy smiled and walked into the mysterious room " Judy?" Lexi called out a few seconds later when she hadn't heard anything from Judy she began to panic " Judy!" Lexi yelled " Lexi I think you need to come and see this" Judy called out and Lexi rushed into the room " What? What is it Judy? Why the hell didn't you answer me when I called you. You scared me to death" Lexi looked at Judy who was routed to the spot.
" What are they?" Lexi frowned " They look like they are drawn by kids" Judy was quiet for a second " That's because they are Lex" judy finally answered.
Suddenly Lexi felt dizzy so she shut her eyes and took deep breaths. When Lexi opened her eyes she was in the same room only it was was no longer derelict it was decorated as if the school was in use. Lexi looked round the room and glanced at the children's drawings that were hung up on the wall only this time they looked pretty freshly made unlike the ones she saw a second ago.
" Judy?" Lexi called out nervously
A little girl walked past Lexi as if she wasn't there, Lexi watched as the girl walked over to the corner where a man sat at a desk bent over paper work unaware that the child was in the room.
" Freddie....I've made you something" the girl said cheerfully with a cheeky grin.
Freddie turned round and gasped " Lexi What have you made for me I can't wait to see it" he said rather over enthusiastically.
Lexi was routed to the spot as she watched the interaction between Freddie and this Lexi girl. Freddie walked over to the girl and bent down to her level she couldn't have been any older than 4 or 5 years old.
" Here this is for you Freddie" young Lexi held out a piece of paper for Freddie to take, which he did and opened it " Oh my this amazing and by far the best one you have done for me" Freddie beamed. Lexi looked pretty pleased with herself.
" you know what little Lexi, I am going to hang this one right here" Freddie said placing the picture on the wall pride of place above all the other pictures he had all over the walls. Lexi leant forward and looked at all the images and noticed that they all were practically draw and signed by this girl Lexi who clearly was a favourite of Freddie's.
" You know Lexi , I have a special place that I have not shown to anyone but, I want to show this place as you are my favourite, will you come?" Lexi nodded cheerfully.
Freddie smiled " Okay this way" Freddie moved a board out of the way that was leant against the wall to clearly hid this special place.
Lexi watched as Freddie bent down and opened a small door and went through it and then little Lexi followed behind. Lexi followed them through the whole to see a secret room only this room felt wrong and Lexi couldn't wait to get out of there. There was a single bed in this room, it reminded Lexi of a bunker the sort you would see in the war.
" You know you're my favourite right Lexi?" Lexi nodded " I think you've kept me waiting long enough don't you, come here" Freddie said patting the bed. Lexi walked over to him and sat next to him.
Lexi couldn't watch any more she turned her head away and the next thing she heard was little Lexi screaming and crying in pain and Freddie saying " It will only hurt if you let it, lay still and it will be over in a second I promise" Little Lexi was now sobbing and so was big Lexi she was nearly sick to her stomach.
" Don't touch her you sick son of a bitch" Lexi yelled but it didn't do any good.
" Please wake up" Lexi sobbed as she heard Little Lexi's little blood curdling screams
" Lexi, Hey Lexi it's okay" Judy said softly.
Lexi slowly opened her eyes and saw Judy with a concerned look on her face "Oh Judy" Lexi threw herself at her younger sister and just hugged her to death and sobbed.
Once Lexi calmed down Judy attempted to ask Lexi what she saw " So ermmm....Lexi What exactly did you see?" Judy asked kindly.
" Oh Judy it was horrible. There was this young girl called Lexi like me and she was Freddie's favourite and she's the one who drew all these pictures that we see and well let me show you something" Lexi got up and removed the board just as Freddie had in her vision. Lexi opened the small door crawled through like they had in her vision.
Followed her sister into the small room.
" How the hell did you find out about this place? It clearly was hidden and not to he found" Judy asked.
" it was in my vision and he took Lexi here and he..... sorry I can't. I think you get what I am trying to say"Judy nodded.
" we need to find something on the sicko so we can stop him" Judy said and Lexi nodded weakly.
Judy wondered round the room where he clearly used to sleep here as there was blankets folded back as if someone has just gotten out of bed in hurray and just left without looking back.
Lexi wondered round and rummaged through things but hadn't found anything of any significance.
Lexi didn't know why but Something was telling her to bend down and look under the bottom of the bed but she found nothing but she moved nearer the top end of under the bed where she found a small black box.
" Judy I think I've found something"Lexi called out as she pulled out the box of under the bed and sat down on the bed with the box on her lap.
Judy walked over " Oh my where did you find it? open it?" Judy said looking at the box on her sisters lap.
" Something told me to look under the bed and there it was" Lexi shrugged.
" I'm worried about you Lexi, you seem to have a connection to this creepy place" Judy was worried about her sister, something was clearly affecting her.
Lexi slowly opened the box to see dozens of Polaroid's and something wrapped in a dirty cloth. Lexi picked up the cloth and unwrapped it and there it was none other than one of the.... gloves with those sharp razor blades that he used to wear. the sharp blade glistened in the light. Judy gasped " Omg Lexi we've actually found something. Come on ,let's take this home so we can look at it all" Lexi wrapped the glove back up and put it back inside the box and put it in her bag.
The girls left the preschool and chatted as they pretty much ran all the way back home. The girls walked through the front door
" Is that you girls?" Their grandmother called out " Yeah its us Grandma" Lexi called out as she shut the door behind her.
Both girls rushed upstairs into Lexis room where Lexi took out the box and placed it on to her bed and just stared at it.
" So What do we do with it now?" Lexi asked .
" We Do nothing at the moment quick put it away Grandma is coming" Lexi fumbled with the box and looked round her room " Where?" She began to panic " quick" Judy said. Lexi shoves the box under her bed just in time as her grandmother opened her door " Girls dinner is ready, I've made mac and cheese" she said walking to the room.
" You girls are rather quiet what's going on?" She asked looking at Lexi and then Judy.
" Nothings going on Grandma we were just talking about school that's all" Lexi said as confidently as she could.
" Okay very well, dinners ready are you girls coming down?" The grandmother asked.
" Yeah coming" They both said following their grandmother downstairs.
Judy whispered " Remember don't say anything...the less Grandma knows the better" Lexi nodded