You know you shouldn't fall asleep in class!

I walk angrily to the bus stop where I wait for the bus, I glance round to see Judy standing there with her arms folded. I glance at her but she won't look at me and I feel awful but I am fed up of no one believing me when I clearly am a Warren and I have visions just like mom and everyone believes her but why not me.....

The bus pulls into its usual stop and I get on followed by Judy. we both take empty seats, I glance out the window and watch the town flash by. we arrive at school and I jump off the bus and walk into school not bothering to see if Judy was okay. I head to my locker and put my coat, books and things I wont need until later away.

The bell rang indicating everyone that it was time to start so, I shut my locker and head to English class. I walked into the class and there she was Beth sitting in her usual spot.Beth smirked when she saw me and how tired I clearly looked and felt. I just carried on and took my seat in the middle of the class. half way through English class I fell asleep and thank goodness nothing happened to me except Beth pointing it out to the entire class and the teacher who didn't look too happy about it.

with Lunch been and gone I headed to my fourth lesson which was Maths and nothing eventful happened as I managed to stay awake to my surprise.

Final Lesson I walked along the corridor with my head down Beth had spread another nasty rumor about me and my family yet again and I just had enough and the tears began falling slowly down my cheeks as I walked past people who were laughing, pointing and enjoying teasing me. When it was, time for the next lesson I walked to my locker picked out my History textbook and closed my locker then slowly made my way through the laughing crowds carrying my textbook close to my chest to hide behind, to try to avoid the mass of students as I walked to History.

Once in History I took a seat right in the back corner placing my book on my desk and sat down and glanced round at my classmates. The very class that I used to love and who used to love me back. Beth and the other girls sat laughing and joking around, glancing in my direction whispering and laughing whilst in History.

what happened next was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and I did everything in my power to keep my eyes open. My teacher was telling us about what objects they used to torment others, I flicked through the pages glancing at the objects not really caring about them to be honest, my eyes were now burning and I was blinking repeatedly to stay awake. I turned the next page and what I saw my blood ran cold. there on the pages of my history book there was the gloves with knives as fingers which is just like what He........Wait a second.

"Omg no please...wakeup"I said trying to shake myself awake.

"wake up" I said to myself as I began to panic

I opened my eyes and I was in the class room, but my class room was now replaced with a neglected class room with the wall paper pealing off the walls and moss had over grown and started taking the building and room as its own. I glanced round the room to see the students had disappeared and I was alone. I glanced up to where the teacher would be and I saw a figure standing with their back to me counting "1,2 coming for you" it said.

the figure turned slowly and I knew it was him....Freddie with the knives.

I tried to get out my seat but I was stuck and he smirked seeing my stuck in my seat and he slowly walked over until he was inches from me "You know, you really shouldn't fall asleep in class" He said laughing.

I wriggled in my seat trying to free myself and it finally worked but I couldn't run anywhere he was on me and my body just wouldn't move.

I was now backed against the back wall of the class "This won't hurt a bit" He said raising his razor hand and I screamed and closed my eyes.

I screamed and woke my self up with a start, I heard the murmur of students whispering and laughing at me I knew then that I was back in the present.

"Are you Okay Miss Warren?" My teacher said softly.

the bell rang out signalling was the end of the day and I jumped out of my seat grabbing my books and rushed out of class as fast as my legs could carry me.

I ran along the corridor and outside towards the school bus. I took the window seat half way down the bus, looking out the window to see my former cheer squad heading to the gym to practice with Mona whom I could tell was now the captain. I felt a single tear slip down my cheek, which I brushed away with the back of my hand and looked away from the window.

Mean while I arrived home and opened the front door stood still hearing that I was alone I walked to my bed room and closed my bedroom door dumped my bag on the floor and took off my shoes and climbed on the bed curling up into a ball and sobbed.

A few minutes later Grandma and Judy arrived home to what they thought was an empty home. Judy walked to her room and shut herself into her bedroom, while Gran quietly opened my bedroom door seeing me curled up into a ball crying, which broke her heart so, she walked slowly into the room closing the door behind her.

"Lexi, Honey" Gran said softly as she walked round the bed and sat on the edge of the bed in front of me.

"Go away" I said between sobs.

"What's happened sweetheart" Gran carefully removed a few strands of hair from my face.

"Everything... school... Life at home"

"What's happened at school ... you can tell me honey" Gran could not take seeing her granddaughter upset and wanting to find out what had happened today.

I thought about it for a minute and decided I needed to tell someone but Gran was not the right person.