Ch 11 Paati

Recap: Abi and Saki are going to Riyadh on behalf of the hospital. They left to home to share the good news with everyone.
___
Everyone was happy and proud for them. They all left for the bakery opening. Achu cut the ribbon and everyone was clapping their hands proudly as she opened her own bakery with her money that too at a young age and to be noted in a foreign country. The bakery had a good sale that day. She closed the bakery at evening. The cakes too received good responses. Everyone went to Mani's house.
They sat chit-chatting when Raja received phone call from his younger brother. Raja started tear while convo. Rani continued the convo and she started to cry too. Everyone was worried as to what the matter was. Achu frustrated took the phone and put it on speaker.
Achu: Chithappa na Achu pesuraen. Ennachi?
Ravi(chittappa), sobbing: paati namla vittu poitaanga da...
Achu was shocked and her eyes were getting moist. Sakthi holded Achu by her shoulders while Mani and Hussain consoled Rani and Raja. Abi noticed Saki who was calm and composed than her usual. He knew her silence meant something else and decided talk about that later. She left to her room in AS house. He went behind her but she refused him saying she will be back in some time. She returned after 15mins. Abi was standing behind Raja. Saki came and hugged her parents. Abi kept his hand on hers which was around Raja. She held it back tight and left them after taking a long breath, composing herself. She handed them the two papers that she had. It was one way ticket to Chennai in next day's flight. Everyone looked at her shocked. While Saki started in a calm tone,
Saki: Pa, Ma I know how this is for you. Naanum Achuvum vara mudiyaadhu. She just started her bakery and Renu is coming here soon. I have to go to Riyadh. The management have much hope on me and I really want to go their on behalf of our hospital to help people. Don't worry about us. We will take care of ourselves and be safe. We have got so many nice people to take care of us. You can come after everything is settled there. Don't try to explain our absence there to any of your relatives. They won't understand us. Take care of yourselves and be safe. Keep us updated on things happening there. Will miss you! (That's when a lone tear escaped her eyes as she will miss her parents)
Raja: ok da. Thank you. Take care.
She hugged her a parents again for a second and left to kitchen.
She prepared Idly along with chutney for dinner and forced everyone to eat. After having dinner, her parents left to their house for making arrangements for their departure.
Abi noticed that she didn't eat anything. After everyone left to their houses, he took some food home for Saki. Achu and Sakthi went to sleep. Saki was in the balcony attached to the hall. She was startled to see a hand ready to feed her. She looked at Abi.
A: Nee saapdalla theriyum ma adhaan.
S: vendaam Abi. Enakku pasikalla.
She was controlling hard to hold back her tears from flowing. Abi noticed it. He kept the food and water on the table nearby, stood in front of her and hugged her to his chest.
Abi: Ma. U don't have to tell me things but pls relax yourself.
She knew that she will not be judged by him. She hugged him tighter and cried out in his arms. He caressed her hairs.
Abi: shh! Everything will be fine Saki. Calm down ma.
She stopped crying but hugged him tightly not showing her face. He broke the hug and cupped her face, wiped her tears and
Abi: Say things when you trust me.
She hugged him
Saki: I trust you Abi.
He kissed her hairline.
A: Enna ma aachu?
S: Enakku en paatiya pidikaama illa ana en paatikku enga naalu perayum pudikkaadhu.
En parents avangla nalla paathukittanga but naanga ponna porandha naala engala veruthaanga. En appaoda thambikku oru paiyan adhanaala ella vishiyathlayum avangla dhaan modhala koopduvaanga. En Appa brotherkko avanga familykko ipdi pandradhu pudikkaadhu aana edhirthu pesa mudiyama ellathukkum othupaanga. Avanga paiyan peru Vicky, romba nallavan. Ellarayum madhipaan, engalayum pudikkum. En thambi maathri. Paatikku adhuvum pudikkaadhu. Enna avangalukku suthama pudikkaadhu. If my grandpa was alive maybe he would have stopped her. We kept tolerating everything until in a family function she insulted my parents. I was 20 then. I lashed out on everyone there including her. Nobody expected it. My parents were in no state to stop me. After that I stormed out the place along with my family, breaking all the ties with them. From then many feared me and some hated me to the core. But some of my cousins supported me. I never spoke to her after that nor I cared to meet her but when I heard that she is no more now, I felt it something hard to handle. I always just hoped things to be better someday but never expected her to leave us like this.
She finished saying and broke the hug. She stood out in some distance. He came close, cupped her face and kissed her forehead full of care. He wiped the tears from her face and made her sit on the couch. Made her drink some water and fed her too. She held his hands and,
S: Thank you ma.

They both went inside to hall and made her sit on the couch. He washed his hands, sat on the couch comfortably and gestured her to sleep on his lap. She rested her head on his lap. He caressed her hairs and patted her to sleep. Both dozed off like that because of the emotional turmoil.

Sorry in advance sweeties as I may not be able to update tomorrow. I will 2 updates someday when possible.

See u guys soon with another update.
Do comment, vote and share it to your friends.
Byeee sweeties
-SK