Ch 37 2 Days time

Direct ah kadhaikku polaam 😁😁😁

🟣🟣🟣
Greeting Param Brindha passed the envelope to him and it revealed to be the medical prescription given to the child. Param passed the prescription to Abi and Saki.

Note: Prescription are mostly typed and printed by the doctor and signed below it in Saudi Arabia.

Saki: Sir I am sure that this is not Abi's signature. There is some variations.
Abi: Yes sir and these are not the medicines I prescriped.
Param: Hmm so the mistake happened somewhere else. We will have to find out the culprit soon before he harms anyone else.
Brindha: Sure sir. You tell me what I should do.
Param: Not this time Brindha. We cannot handle this case legally as Abinav's name will be involved unnecessarily and the reputation of the hospital will also be tarnished. But if the parents are willing to file a case then go ahead.
Brindha: No sir. I already had a word with them. They trust Abinav and hospital so much that they don't want to file a case. Instead they are happy that their child was saved once again by us.
Param: We are thankful to them. So Abinav ipo unakku purinji irukkum. You have time of 2 days, do anything but prove that the accusation on you is wrong. But I am sorry to say I cannot help you officially. I will help you giving 2 days of leave or any other unofficial help Abinav. For outsiders the leave may look like a punishment but it will be known only to us that I am helping you by doing so. Ok?
Abi: Ok sir. Thanks for trusting me. I will put my entire effort to get out of this wrong accusation.
Param: You deserve the hope on you man. And now Saki I want to request you to help this young man of mine.
Saki: Sure sir. I will be glad to do so.
Param: Hmm fine then. Your 2 days starts from tomorrow. All the best.
A&S: Thank you sir. We will take your leave.

Soon they were in Abi's cabin. Saki locked the door and stood infront of Abi.
S: Yen ma ipo sogama irukka? Bayandhutiya?
Within fraction of seconds Saki was hugged so tight by Abi. He sobbed on her shoulders while she patted his back.
S: Kavala padadha Abi. Ellam seri aidum. Edhunaalum paathuklam pa.
A: Andha kolandhaiya andha situation la pathapo bayandhutten ma. Avala kaapatha mudiyaama poidumo nu tension aiten Saki. Andha tension lerndhu na veliya varadhukulla innoru prechana. Nee mattum anga illana na enna pannirpeno therla ma. Anga en moola vela seiyave illa. Na dhan thappu panniteno nenachen ma.
S: Shhh... Adha vidu ma. Adhu mudinju pona kadha. Ipo namma next enna pannalaam nu paapom.
Abi left Saki when he felt relaxed. She wiped tears off his face and placed a long forehead kiss.
S: Paathuklaam Abi.
A: Nee en kuda irundha enakku endha kavalaiyum illa ma. Love you Saki.
S: Love you too Abi. Hmm seri sollu ipo enna pannalaam.
A: Na security room ku poi edhadhu CCTV la maatirkaanu paakuren ma.
S: Hmm seri naanum varen. Vara patients ah innoru dietitian paathupaangalaam.
A: Apo va Saki.

They looked for the footages but they were missing. Things started getting recorded only after the child was informed to be in serious condition. When the inquired about this to the security he informed that there was some problem in the server which was cured just after the chaos. There was nothing they could do with the footages now. Not knowing what to do they returned to their home planning to get some idea by discussing with their group.

Tomorrow we will see what happens😉
Until then stay tuned with your author.
-SK (Saki)

Do follow my account for the announcements I make.