Ch 17 Found the criminal

Next day they went to meet Pugazh and Sarath's room to explain about the current situation and take their help as they are in Saudi for 8 yrs with their families in Jeddah.
In P&S room, after explaining:
Pu: Ippo udambu epdi irukku?
Saki: better na.
Sarath: seri. Be safe. Na enakku therinja lawyer kitta pesittu update panraen.
Pu: Andha rascal yaarunu therinja odanae inform pannunga. Avana chumma vida kudathu.
A: ok Pugazh. Ippo dhaan organiser message potrukaanga. Avanga cabinkku vara sollirkaanga.
Sarath: ok Abi. Naangalum varom
With that they left to meet the organiser.

Here in Jeddah,
Achu was worried because of what happened with Saki. Renu tried to lift her mood but everything went in vain.
Sakthi came there then,
Renu: Va da. Na evlo sonnalum kekka maatingra. Neeyae puriya vei
Sakthi: seri Ka. Na pesi kutittu varaen.
Renu saw Achu who nodded her head at her.
Renu mv, after coming out of the room: kadha avlo thooram poiducha? Veliya po da ayyogya rascal apdi'nu namla veliya thorathitaanga. Namma dhaan single 'a suthittu irukkom.😂

Author: kavala padadhinga cheekrom kutittu varaen.
Renu: ok ok. Nalla kannukku, manasu kulirchiya yaarayaachum kootittu vaa.
Author: as you wish Ka.😃

In room,
Sakthi sits near Achu and takes her hands in his. Achu rests her head in his shoulder.
S: bayapadadha Achu. Sakikku onnum agaadhu. She is fine. Bro Sakiya paathupaanga.
A: nee epdi avlo sure'a solra?
S: Bro endha ponna pathiyum pesavae maatanga but ippolaam Saki pathi neraya pesuraanga. Don't take me wrong but I feel bro has some feelings for Saki.
A: hmm. Naanum notice panaen. Maybe they are already in love.
S: apdi irundha I will be more happy. Rendu perum nallavanga.
A: naanum happy
S: aprom yen ivlo tension. Freeya vidu. Bro paathupaanga.
With that they hugged while Achu uttered a thanks.

They came out of the room.
Renu: vandhuttiya Achu? Worry pannikaadha. Abi Sakiya paathupaanga
The two looked shocked at her.
Sakthi: epdi Ka solringa?
R: Aama Sakthi. Naa note pannaen. There is something between them. Ava pesumbodhu theriyudhu.
Achu hugged Renu for getting such a best friend who can understand her friend without even knowing the whole situation.
Sakthi: super Ka neenga. Naangalaachum avanga care'a nerla paathurukom but you just saw her for 5 mins in video call and.. you are great Ka
R: that's Renu! Seri saapdalaam.

Back to Riyadh,
They were moving towards the cabin. Saki seemed nervous. Abi held hand intervening their fingers and Saki calmed in it. They entered the cabin.
Organiser: The criminal is kept in room attached to this cabin. Watch the CCTV first.
All: ok sir

They saw the CCTV to find the criminal and was shocked on seeing him. Everyone was angry for cheap activity of him. They then moved to the room to see him in person. He was tied to a chair with his mouth tapped. Two guards were standing behind him. The organiser removed the tape from his mouth to view his full face.

Any guess?

Don't worry I am not going to leave you guys in curiousity for so long ...

It was Vivaan.

Abi: unna summa Vida maataen da.
Saying so Abi punched on his face and held his collars. The organiser said them to stop it as it was his responsibility to handover the criminal to police.

Pugazh to Vivaan: edho oru ponna thottaale adipom. Nee enga thangachi kitta ipdi panirka. Unna vidave maattom da.
Sarath: courtla unna enna panrom paaru. Sethada.
Saki: nee ellaam oru aambela. Thu. Unna paakavae asingama irukku. Chi.

Abi held Saki by her shoulders.
Abi: unna vida maatom da.
Saying so they left the cabin. Police arrived there. The organiser finished the procedure. The case was given the next day's date in court.

Outside the cabin,
Saki: thanks Anna. Enakku Anna kedayaadhu but inga rendu peru kedachirukeenga
Pu& Sarath: nee enga thangachi da.
Saki hugged them.
Sarath: paathuko Abi. Naalaikku courtukku varom.
Abi: ok Sarath.
Pugazh patted on Saki's head and left
Abi and Saki went to their room. On reaching the room, she entered first and kept pacing around. Abi locked the room and pulled Saki for a bear hug. She hugged him back tighter. She really needed this to relax.

See u guys soon in another update.
Do comment, vote and share it to your friends.
Byeee sweeties
-SK (Saki)