Ch 15 His Care.

It was was drizzling in the evening. Both refreshed sat on the couch in balcony having tea. Abi was listening to his playlist. He then lent one ear piece to Saki. While listening songs Saki rested her head on Abi's shoulder. Tea was finished long back. Abi was feeling so happy and warm in the chill weather having Saki near him. The song changed to Mazhai vara pogudhae from yennai arindhaal movie. They didn't feel awkward this time but loved it remembering their subtle moments.
After some good time, they had dinner and retired to sleep.

Two days went as usual with their works, having fun with Pugazh and Sarath, no disturbance from Vivaan, having tea time in balcony, eating food together, talking with their family and friends,..
On one such video call to Rani(Saki's mom) by Saki,
S: anga weather epdi irukku?
Rani: konjam kuluru irukku.
S: hmm take care. Have warm water. Inga sema kuluru.
Raja: ok da. Ice cream saapdadha.
S mv: pochu. Namma plan panradhu anga theriyudhu? Ok weekendla saaptuklaam.
S: ok pa
Somebody else from other side of the call to Raja,
Someone: Yaaru da? Archanava? Phone kudu pesuvom
It was one of those uncles Saki hated the most because he always looks for chance to insult people.
S: ok pa. Na apram koopduraen.
Saying so she cut the call without waiting for an answer.
Here Abi was talking to his mom in video call when Saki came;
A: Aama mummy, innum at least 3 weeks aagum Jeddah return poga. Inga weather supera irukku. Sema coola, Apo apo konjam drizzling.
Devi(Abi's mom): paathu da. Mazhaila nenaiyaadha, Ice cream saapdadha. Fever vara pogudhu.
Abi pouted and made faces to which both Devi and Saki started laughing. Abi joined them too. After laughing,
Devi: yaaru da unkooda? Ponnu siricha maathri irukku?
Saki bit her tongue, while Abi chuckled at her antics.
A: Saki dhaan mummy.
Devi: pakathla irukaala? kudu.
Saki came and sat near Abi.
S: hello ma epdi irukkeenga?
Devi: Nalla irukkaen da.
S: Heart attack effects epdi irukku? Abi sonnaaru.
D: ipo paravaala Saki. Abi unna pathi neraya sollirkaan. Annaikku avana care paniktadhukku thanks da
S: en ma thanks laam. Neenga odamba paathukonga. Stress pannikaadhinga
Devi: ok da. Abi edhadhu disturb panna enakku inform pannu.
Saki giggled on seeing a shocked Abi.
S: ok ma. Kandippa phone pandren. Neenga Abi kitta pesunga, na poraen
She left from there.
Abi moved to balcony with his phone
A: naa avala disturb pandren? Nee paatha?
D: Aama avala paaka nalla ponnu maathri irukka adhaan sonen
A: 2 nimishathla paiyana vittutiyae(in dramatic tone)
D: romba nadikaadha.
They chuckled
D: but on a serious note, ava romba nalla ponnu da.
A: adhaan theriyumae.
D: unakku pudichrundha enakku marumagala aakidu da.
A: yenna mummy, enna vida fasta irukka? But nejamaava
D: sathyama da. Nee avala pathi sollum bodhu na nenachrukaen but inikku paakum bodhu oru positive feeling. Enakku pudichirukku.
A: Nalla mummy!
They soon finished their call.

Saki started talking to Abi's family regularly. Everyone liked her. She was already favourite to everyone.

Some days later their call; one evening,
A: nee saapdu ma. I will refresh, complete some work and then have dinner. Nee already lunch skip pannitta becoz of work.
S: ok Abi.

Outside the room; when food was going to be delivered, someone called the server and mixed something to the food without the server knowing about it.
The spiked food was delivered and Saki had it too. She started feeling dizzy and sweated profusely.
Abi came after refreshing to see Saki sitting on the couch hugging her knees.
He ran to her
A: yenna ma aachu?!
Saki went inside the washroom and locked it.
Abi constantly knocked and asked for reason. After some mins she told him
S: I am drugged Abi. Someone spiked the food. I can't let you near. I might end up doing something to you
A: what?! Ok tell me what exactly are feeling
S: my body is burning for something
He understood that the drug has made her hormones reach its peak for desires.
A: ma trust me?
S: romba
A: then listen to me ma. Open the door.
She unlocked the door. He found her wet and chill due to the cold shower she took.
Abi hugged her tightly while she hugged back and started crying out loud. He then peeled himself off her and cupped her face.
He said looking into her eyes.
A: na solradha sei ma.
While she nodded her head.
He brought her out of the room and left the from the room to let her change her dress.
A: ma you change your dress and open the door while I get some medicines for you.
He then came after sometime with medicine while Saki changed her clothes and settled on her bed, covering herself with the duvet.
A: ma let's go to doctor ma
S: no abi. I don't want anyone near me (her voice came as a plea)
A: ok ma. Take this medicine. These are sleeping pills. Rest for sometime. Everything will be normal.
She gulped the pill with water.
Abi touched her forehead to check her temperature when she moved away from his hand
S: don't come near me Abi. I trust you but I might do something wrong. Leave in my state and stay away ma.
Abi just cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she relaxed and hugged him tightly.
S: sorry Abi for hurting you
A: no ma. It's no way your fault. Now you take rest.
She kept on sobbing in his arms until she dozed off due the medicine.
He made her sleep on her bed and tried to move away when she held his hand and murmured
S: pogadha Abi. Bayama irukku.
Tears were rolling down his cheeks. Anger was at its peak for the man who spiked the food but he calmed himself to take care of Saki. He sat on a chair near and held her hands as she went to a deep slumber. At midnight he felt Saki shivering due to the cold weather outside, (thanks to the rain) and the cold shower she took.
He couldn't give her medicine for fever as she was already under heavy dose of sleeping pills.
He moved to the bed and hugged her closer to him while she snuggled to his warmness.
A mv: sorry ma if I am making you uncomfortable but I think this is necessary.
He too dozed off due to the mental tiredness.

Morning Saki woke up first to find herself snuggling to Abi. She was too weak to move so she laid the same way admiring the sleeping child. He opened his eyes to find Saki already looking at him.
A: sorry ma. I hugged you without your consent.
Saki just hugged him more
S: you don't have to be ma. In fact Thank you so much for handling me in my worst state.
A: thanks for understanding me ma. And you don't have to thank me for taking care of you. Ok ipo sollu how you are feeling?
S: better now Abi. But so weak.
A: you freshen up yourself and let me get you some food and medicine.
S: ok ma

They both refreshed. Abi fed some soup and salad to Saki and had himself some before handing over medicine to her.
She gulped the medicine and looked at Abi longingly. He sat near her.
A: yenna ma?(holding her hands)
S: na onu ketta thappa nenaikka maatalla?
A: nee kelu ma. Na edhum nenaikla
S: can I sleep snuggling to you Abi? I am terribly missing your warmness.
Abi chuckled
A: idhukka ma ivlo thayakkam? Seri you lay down first. Let me inform the supervisor for sick leave.
Saki laid while Abi finished his call and laid next to her. He pulled her to him while she hugged and slept snuggling to him.
A mv: I will definitely find the man behind your condition and sue him.

With that they slept peacefully.

Hello sweeties.
It's been a long time since I updated but now I thought of resuming my work. So this is the longest update so far with 1370 words.
Sorry for not updating. I am having some personal problems but it's my passion for stories, songs and dance that keep me going. Trust yourself. Don't ever depend on other's help. I would be the happiest to get your support guys.
All comments are welcomed. Updates may not be regular. But I am trying to improve my writing. I have even planned for my second story. That one will be a fast moving story. So keep waiting for the love story between two powerful business people.

See you guys soon on another update.
-SK (Saki)