Ch 12 She is comfortable with me

Early morning rays from the balcony disturbed Saki's sleep. She woke to find Abi still sleeping by leaning on the couch hand rest. Remembering the happenings of the previous night a smile crept into her lips as she got someone to be trusted. She liked the way he cared for her, his hug, his forehead kiss, everything made her feel warm. She knew she was falling for him but decided to go with the flow. She refreshed herself and went to kitchen to make breakfast.
Abi woke up and found him to be alone on the couch. He thought Saki would be angry on him as he touched her without her permission. He didn't find any note nearby, she didn't wake him up and now she is nowhere to be seen around. He went to his room, refreshed himself and went to kitchen to find Saki making breakfast. She was so engrossed in cooking that she didn't notice him. He took it as she is ignoring him. He left to hall without disturbing her. He sat on the couch in hall thinking how to ease the situation. Saki went to hall to watch TV after finishing the cooking but found Abi sitting on the couch, resting his face on hands and thinking about something deeply. She went to him and sat on the couch.
S: Good morning!
A: good morning
Then he raised his head as he was startled to hear her voice.
A: nee epo ma vandha?
S: na vandhadhu kooda theriyaama apdi enna ma yosichittu irundha?
A: onnum illa ma.
He changes his vision to the TV which was off. She noticed that his usual talkings were missing and he seemed tensed.
S: Enna aachu Abi? En ivlo tensiona irukka ma?
A: nethu na en limitsa cross pannitaena ma?
S: No Abi. I was, I am and I will be comfortable and safe with you. And thank you for it. I really needed someone, but I never knew untill you came.
Abi looked into her eyes and understood she truly meant it. Abi was back in his form and decided not to make it anymore awkward.
A: ok ok. No more sad talks. Vaa ma saapdalaam. Pasikudhu!
S: this is Abi
S mv: my Abi
She was shocked, her mind voice rocked but she soon composed herself.

They left to wake up Sakthi and Achu.
They got ready, finished their breakfast and settled on couch to discuss the day's plan. Mani and Hussain came there too.
Abi: Raja mamavaiyum Rani athaiyayum airportla drop pannanum. Ellarum innum half an hourla ready aaganum.
Saki: Naa varla Abi.
Abi: yen ma?
Sakthi: why Saki?
Achu: yen Ka?
Mani and Hussain noticed Abi calling Saki as 'ma'
Saki: pah! Ethana peru?! Actually inikku naanum Abiyum evening Riyadh kelambanum. Packing edhum pannala and amma appava ennaala happya send off panna mudiyaadhu. Aprom avanga kelambum bodhu kashta paduvaanga.
Abi: Apo naanum varla. Packing pannanum.
Sakthi: ok bro.
Achu: ok Ka. Bye. Naanga poitu lunchukku varom.
Saki: seri na lunch prepare pannidraen. Car varaikkum varaen.
Mani: seri da. Naanga poitu varom.

They got ready and left to airport. Saki and Abi send off them after hugging. Then they finished packing and decided to prepare lunch together.
Some random songs were playing on the TV, they were singing along too. Suddenly the song changed to Vaseegara. Both stopped singing and looked at each other. Abi ran and off the TV directly as he didn't find the remote. Saki started laughing hard on seeing the scenario. He too joined it.
S: En Abi ipdi oduna?( Still laughing)
A: Edhadhu thappa nenachikka poraennu offantaen ma.
S (still giggling): indha maathri namma thaniya Riyadhla irukkum bodhu enna panradhu?
A: Anga thani room dhaana tharuvaanga. (Author be like 😈).
S: aamala. Ana nee ipdi Jerry maathri odunadha nenachaalae sirippu varuthu ma.
A: Apo andha paatayae podava?
S: podu podu. Inimael andha paatu kaekkum podhaellam sirippu dhaan varum.
Both laughed playing the song.

Naalaikku no update as author has a busy schedule, so advance update.
Happy?

See u guys soon with another update.
Do comment, vote and share it to your friends.
Byeee sweeties
-SK