Ch 23 Rakshan

Sorry sweeties.. I couldn't update for the past 3 days.
As I am a little busy with my life, I will try updating thrice a week. Thanks for your constant support people...💖💖💖

Now let's get into the story...
Next day they resumed their duty. In lunch time after a hectic day of work,
Pugazh: Indha areala neraya per irukaanga da.
Abi: Aama machaan. Ellarum inikke check-up ku varaanga.
Sarath: Indha week namakku inga dhaan duty.
Saki: innum 1 week'ah! Inikke ivlo kootam. But people are so nice. Ellarum health mela akaravachi medical camp'ku varaanga. Appreciated.
Abi: aama.
Pu: Dei inikku Indian food sapdalama? Riyadh'ku vandhadhu lerndhu namma ooru saapadu saapda ve illa.
Abi: pakathla Indian restaurant edhum illa machaan.
Saki: enakku oru idea! Santhosh inga pakathla dhaan stay panirkaan. Let's tell him to make some food.
Sarath: seri da. Try panni paaru.

Saki called Santhosh and requested him to make some Indian or specifically South Indian food. He agreed to make it for them. Soon he came there with food prepared by him.
Everyone had the food and appreciated his culinary skills.
Saki: super Santhosh. Arhata taste apdiyae irundhuchu.
Santhosh: Thank you
Abi: restaurant opening process epdi pogudhu Santhosh?
San: slow man. I want an food quality controller who can prepare Indian food according to diet. Or at least who can help me with the planning.
Abi: oh. We will let you know if we get someone.
San: I will be so grateful then.
Saki: ok. So when are you going to Jeddah?
San: maybe in a week.
Saki: oh.
San: ok then let me leave. You guys might be busy at work. Byee
Pu: thanks for the food Santhosh.
Sarath: saapadu super'a irundhuchu.
San: thank you! It was my pleasure cooking for you guys
Abi: ok Santhosh will meet you soon. Byee
Saki: let me send him off
And she went with him till the exit and told him her plan to propose Abi the upcoming weekend. He agreed to help.
And he left from there.
While here Abi told to Pugazh and Sarath about his plan to propose the following weekend. They were happy to help.
Let's see how they do it. 😜

Evening they returned from work, refreshed themselves and settled in balcony with tea.
Both Abi and Saki sat on the couch watching the rain drizzle. Saki was resting her head on his shoulder. Abi received a call from Sakthi.
In call,
Sakthi: hello bro. Epdi irukkeenga? Saki epdi irukkaanga? How is weather there?...
Abi: dei dei stop. Breath. Yen da ivlo vegam?
Sakthi: bro unglukku oru good news.
Abi: sollu da
Sakthi: Rakshan bro inga varaaru!
Abi: nejamaava da?
Sakthi: aama bro. Unglukku phone pannirkaaru but neenga edukala so enakku phone panni sonnaru. Neenga avar kitta pesunga.
Abi: seri da. Na avan kitta pesittu unakku phone panren or tomorrow.
Sakthi: ok bro. Byee. Take care.
Abi: seri Sakthi. You too take care

Abi then dialled to Rakshan.
Abi: Dei Machann..
Rakshan: Machi! Epdi da irukka?
Abi: Nalla irukken da. How r u? Sorry da duty hours'la phone silent'la irukkum so nee call pannadhu therila da.
Rak: it's ok da. Sakthi sonnan you are in Riyadh'nu. I am fine and I am coming to Jeddah!
Abi: super da. Enna machan sudden plan to Jeddah?
Rak: anga better job opportunities irukku da adhaan. Food quality controller job machaan.
Abi: machaan already unakku job ready da! Unakku cook panna theriyuma?
Rak: cooking theriyum da. But job epdi?
Abi: Inga oru friend kedachaan da. Peru Santhosh. Runs a restaurant in Chennai named Arhata. Inga Jeddah'la restaurant open panran. So oru food quality controller plus cook panna theriyanumnu and diet plan pannanumnu kettan. He is still in search. Let me pass your details.
Rak: thank you so much da. Ok how is your life going on?
Abi: nee nerla vaa. We have so much to speak.
Rak:seekram varen machan.
Abi: Na Santhosh kitta pesittu unakku inform panren machan. Byee
Rak: byeee da. Take care.
They ended the call with it.

Saki was still resting on his shoulders viewing his happy face.
Abi: Enna ma apdi paakura?
Saki: nee sirikum bodhu romba nalla irukka.
Abi mv:nee epdiye enkoodave iru naa epovum santhoshama iruppaen.
Abi: oh apdiya. Thanks for the compliment. En happiness'ku karanam my friend dhaan.

Saki placed her finger on his lips.

S: you don't have say me everything ma. Share things only when you are willing Abi.

Abi took her hand and interlocked it with his fingers.

Abi: thanks again for this ma but I really want to share this with you.
Saki: I am all ears Abi.
Abi: my best friend is coming to Jeddah ma. He studied with me in school and when he was in 12th he lost his parents in an accident. Then we helped him with studies and he got scholarship too and left to Chennai from Coimbatore. He got a sister there. He has said a lot about her. He even know bike racing and he does it so well. If he didn't opt B.Sc nutrition he would have gone to do racing. We have always been in touch. But when I came to Riyadh I never got time to call him. Now he called me to inform his plan to come to Jeddah for better job opportunities. Santhosh was asking for food quality controller with some extra qualities right? And he is the correct one. I am planning to suggest him.
Saki: then go ahead Abi. By the way your friend reminds me of my brother in Chennai. I got him when I was in college. He was like my own Anna. He took so much care of me and kept me safe. I will tell about him some other day. Now let's call Santhosh. You talk to him and in meanwhile let me order some dinner.

Saki went inside the room.

Abi talked to Santhosh about Rakshan. Santhosh agreed to hire him once he was satisfied with Rakshan's skills. Abi conveyed the message to Rakshan.

Then he ate dinner with Saki. Saki moved to balcony and sat on the couch there hugging herself. Soon Abi joined her. He pulled her to his embrace and Saki felt warm in it.
Abi: Ma are you really comfortable with me?
Saki: more than with anyone else.
Abi: if at all you are uncomfortable at any point of time with me, I request you to say it.
Saki snuggled more to his warmness and spoke against his chest.
Saki: I can never be uncomfortable with you Abi and if I am, which has a very low chance, I will tell you first.

Abi kissed her forehead while she kissed his clothed chest. Abi was first surprised by this but soon he understood their growth in relationship.

Abi: Do you want to name our relation?
Saki: it's not compulsory but I will be happy to do so. Let it be magic alone or be some officially recognised relationship.

They looked into each others eyes and thought at the same time.
"I will propose you soon"

So guys, soon we will see their proposals 💜

See u guys soon in another update.
Do comment, vote and share it to your friends.
Byeee sweeties
-SK (Saki)