Ch 27 Return proposal

Short update dhaan. Manichu...
No proofreading done.
🟣🟣🟣
Morning they got ready, had breakfast and settled in balcony.
A: inikku edhum plan irukka ma?
S: Aama Abi. Nearby oru restaurant irukku. Inikku night anga polam.
A: ok ma
S: un suitcase'la oru dress irukku adhu potuko.
A: parrah! Idhu epo panna?
S: I have my own ways darling.
A: ok ok

Evening,
Abi got ready in dress Saki gave him.

Evening,Abi got ready in dress Saki gave him

Saki got ready too with minimal makeup.

A: How am I looking ma?She came near, adjusted his coatS: just dashing

She came near, adjusted his coat
S: just dashing.
He came near her ears and spoke in base voice.
A: you are so beautiful today Saki.
S: Thank you baby.
A: so shall we?
S: yess!
They intertwined their fingers and left to restaurant.
Soon they reached KS restaurant. They went inside. Saki showed them something in her mobile and they led them to the terrace.
A: Enna ma? Namla mattum mela kutittu poraanga
S: because we are special. Terrace dinner light dinner.
A: wow nice. I am excited!
S: hahaha.

When they reached the terrace Saki blindfolded Abi and led him to some distance before telling him open it himself. When he did so he stood there shocked.
It was decorated all over the place with flowers and lights with will you marry me board at centre.

He turned to find Saki kneeling down with a ring in her finger.
S: I don't know what I did to deserve a caring, handsome and gentlemen like you. Thanks for being a true friend, best friend and well wisher for me. Thanks for handling me at crucial times. You are the best thing happened to me. Can you tolerate me life long? Can you be with me lifelong? Will you marry me? Accept me as yours! I LOVE YOU ABI!

Tears were flowing through his eyes. He made her stand up.
A: I will be blessed to get you! I LOVE YOU SAKI!
She wiped his tears and slid the ring into his fingers. He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead and before he could proceed further they heard clapping sounds and turned to find Pugazh, Sarath, Sakthi, Achu, Renu, Santhosh, Rakshan, Mani, Hussain and Siva there.

Abi stood there without moving but he was so happy. The boys came and hugged Abi while the girls hugged Saki and wished them.

Abi: epdi da ellarum inga vandhinga? Epo vandhinga?
Pugazh: Ellam thangachi planning dhaan.
Santhosh: Aama
Saki: apdi illa Abi. Even they helped a lot. Pugazh anney and Sarath anna helped me getting this place booked and Santhosh helped me with ideas. Everyone helped me get courage. Thanks to all.
Sakthi: But Saki truly amazing. Inimel neenga dhan en thalaivi.
All laughed.
Abi: ma unakku Raksha'va epdi theriyum?
Saki: Annaikku oru anna'va pathi sonnenla adhu Rakshan Anna dhan. Na oru naal Achu kitta pesumbodhu dhaan therinjudhu adhaan avangalayum kootittu vara sollitaen. Santhosh ellarayum kootittu vandhan.
Rakshan: Aama da. Na oru ponnu college'la irukka'nu solluvenla adhu Saki dhan.
Abi: sema.

Soon someone called him which made shocked to the core.
Someone: Abiii!
🟣🟣🟣
Words: 540.

😜 Stay tuned to know what happens.
Next update late aagum. Author romba busy pa. Still recovering from cold and fever. Recently got hurt on my leg too😛. But will make sure to keep you guys happy.

See u guys soon with another update.
Do comment, vote and share it to your friends.
Byeee sweeties
-SK (Saki) ❣️