Ch 44 Marriage night

Author ah thappa nenaikka vendaam😜
My first time writing romance sweeties 😁
Constructive criticism welcomed.
Happy hot reading 😜😂

🟣🟣🟣

Abi's mom along with Pavi took their Aarti and let the couple in. Saki was directed to the pooja room to lit the lamp and pray to God. After every ritual was done which included feeding banana with milk, poo pandhu, and finding ring in which Saki won, Saki's parents had to leave. It was the most emotional moment but she handled it well. She consoled her parents and sister saying she would visit them often.

After sending off her parents, she was taken to the guest room and Abi was taken to his dad's room.

Saki was fed dinner by her mother-in-law which she ate with utmost happiness. She felt blessed to find this family who considered her as their own daughter. After dinner, Saki was given a set of red cotton saree along with some jewellery and jasmine flowers. She was dolled up and taken to Abi's room were he was already waiting there after getting ready and listening to hundreds of advices from his dad about married life and it's responsibilities. When she was sent inside the room by her mother-in-law and Pavi, she could find Abi sitting on the bed all nervous. She couldn't help but giggle at his condition. This was all so new to them after all. After she entered the room she locked the door and went near him. She passed the milk container to him. He drank half of it and passed the remaining to her. After she finished the milk she settled herself beside him.

He took her hand in his and intervened it his fingers. He finally looked at her face and was mesmerized by her beauty. He neared her slowly and gave a forehead kiss holding her right cheek.

A: idhellam romba pudhusa irukkula?
S: Hmm... But enakku pudikla.
A: hmm... Enakkum. Oru maadhri awkward ah irukku.

Saki saw his face and released the breath she was unknowingly holding for so long. He did the same... They chuckled at eachother before Abi opened his arms and Saki moved to his arms.

S: ipo dha pa nimmadhiya irukku.
A: Enakkum ma. This is us... Seri sollu. Do you want to take our relationship to next stage tonight?
S: Yen enna kekureenga? Tell me your wish
A: Apdi illa ma. Enakku ok dha but it's your body so it should be your wish
S: oh... More than its my body it's our love and our relationship. So enakku no problem. But if you want we can go with the flow
A: hmm apdi... Seri paathuklaam... After all the night is long for anything.

She giggled.
He laid on the bed with her on his chest. She climbed up a little and laid on him facing his face.

S: ipo ok. Keela irundhu face ah olunga paaka mudila Abi

He laughed at her whining.

S: Apro? Na paaka epdi irundhu inikku?
A: Unakku enna d..  paaka thanga sela maadhri irundha.
S: D ah?
A: Yen solla kudaadha?
S: apdi laam illaye. Apo naanum da solluven.
A: Ok dha. But namma rendu perum irukkum bodhu mattum dha ipdi kuptukanum. It's our thing. Ok?

He asked pinching her nose.

S: ok ok. Seri sollunga sollunga.
A: Adha sonnen eh... Paaka thanga sela maadhri irundha.

He rolled her on the bed and hovered her.
He spoke tracing her features with his lips giving a peck

A: Indha periya nethi... Indha kili mooku... Indha azhagana kannu... Indha bun maadhri kaanam..

He bit her cheeks slightly to which her giggled.

Indha mogathukku kadasila indha naadi...
Idhu podhuma innum venuma?

He asked with a tint of mischievousness.

S: endha velayum paadhila vida kudaadhu. You continue...

She said as tint of blush crept her cheeks.
He rubbed her nose with his.

A: enga vitten?
S: inga

She said pointing her chin.
He smiled giving a peck on her chin.

A: hmm... Apro indha kaluthu... Pah..  indha thaali un kaluthala irukura naala dha adhu ivlo azhaga irukko?

He asked rubbing his beard on her neck tickling while she was laughing till he suddenly kissed her neck making her quiet.

They knew the hotness increasing. She clutched his shirt while he peppered kisses all over her neck and jawline. He snuggled more pressing their bodies while she moaned and he groaned smelling her hair.

He moved peppering kisses along her cleavage slowly unpinning her saree pleats. She held his hairs when he started nuzzling to her cleavage removing her saree leaving her in blouse and skirt. She caught his shirt and opened it's buttons and he removed it along with his vest. She shivered when his teeth came in contact with her skin while he was removing her blouse hooks with his teeth and she helped him remove the sleeves. Before he could get a view, she rolled on her front, revealing her back. He smiled at her shyness and kissed her visible back while rolling her to him. His eyes grew dark to see her clothed assets. She threw her hands over his neck pulling him closer and kissed him. He could feel her giving in. They moved their lips in perfect sync while she traced his biceps and back. His hands travelled from her hands to her back. He unhooked her bra. When she gasped, he entered his tongue and kept her busy and she enjoyed it. His hands travelled to her bare waist. He groaned feeling it's smoothness and she smirked in the kiss. He lazily drew patterns there before releasing themselves from kiss as they ran out of air. He started kissing down her cleavage till her bosom. She could feel his thirst on her abdomen. He captured her tits in no time while she was pleasured by his torture. He sucked it, bit and then licked to reduce the pain while she pulled him more to her. After worshipping her upper assets equally, he moved to the waist. He licked and bit near her navel while she held him. He tortured navel with his tongue before pulling the string of the skirt. He pulled the skirt down. And he got down to remove his veshti. He came kissing from her toes to her calf till her thighs. She held the bedsheets when she felt him removing her last piece of cloth. He sensed her nervous. He removed his clothes completely before hovering her again. He kissed her forehead while she relaxed.

A: Kanna thora d

And she did.

S: hmm
A: You trust me?
S: The most da.
A: then believe me.. I will make it easy for us..

He kissed her again before removing the cloth leaving her in her birth suit. He placed himself before her entrance. He held her in his hands. One hand on back of waist and another on back of her neck. He started kissing her passionately and she responded with same passion. Slowly he pushed himself into her. Her scream due to pain was not heard due to the kiss. He caressed her back while she was okay with the pain. And she kissed him back again. He slowly started thrusting into her and soon it became pleasurable. He broke the kiss and saw her face. It was filled with sweat. He blew some air on her face and she smiled. She opened her eyes to see him.

A: I love you Saki.
S: I love you Abi.

They smiled before reaching their climax and their body shuddered. He fell on her. She held him while he cocooned her. After sometime he carried her to the bathroom to clean themselves. They came back in their bathrobes and laid down to sleep. Soon sleep engulfed them as they laid cuddling.

🟣🟣🟣

Rate it out of 10 😜

Do comment how was it...

Like, share, comment ...
Follow my account...

Epilogue la meet pannuvoma?

-SK (Saki)