Ch 36 Wrong Medication

Author busy dhan...😝
🟣🟣🟣
After a deep slumber of 2 hours they woke up and refreshed. Saki made some tea and snacks for everyone and by the time she finished the work everyone came home together and rang the bell. They have a rule to be in home by 6pm soon after the work or else they have inform earlier about their extra duty hours. When they entered home, Saki went and hugged Rakshan as she is meeting her brother after a long time.
Saki: Anneyyy!
Rakshan: Thangam!!
S: Epdi thangam irukka?
R: Nalla irukken da. Paathu evlo naal aachu la?
S: Aama thangam. Inga work laam set aiducha ney?
R: Hmm nalla podhu da.
She had few chats with everyone there. Santhosh, Sakthi, Achu, Mani and Hussain who came just to visit Saki and finally she came to Renu.
They shared a hug before talking.
Renu: Habba ipavaachum na un kannuku therinjenne
Saki: Cha cha apdilaam illaye. Na unna apove paathutten d.😜
Renu: oh🤨
Saki: 😁😁😁
Adha vidu. Oorla irundhu enakku enna vaangittu vandha?
Renu: Nee sonna namma ooru snacks and things ellam vaangittu vandhutten d.
Saki: okok thankchuuu.
And kissed Renu's cheeks which Renu wiped off immediately saying,
Renu: Abi enna kolla plan podriya nee? Idhellam Abi ku kudu po 😂
All burst into laughter 🤣😂🤣
Achu: Aama aama. Renu kum vera yaaro mutham kudatha dhan pudikkum😜
All turned their sight to Santhosh who was standing in a corner as if knowing nothing.😆
Mani: Seri vaanga vaanga poi tea kudichittu pesuvom.

And that day ended with their dinner together, and late night talks.

Next day they all left to their works after breakfast together. The child Abi was handling was to be kept in observation for 2 more days as her parents requested. They needed time to find a home nurse.

On the day when she was gonna be discharged, a call came to Abi's cabin saying that her health was deteriorating. He had to urge to the emergency ward where she was shifted seconds before. Fortunately before things could worsen Abi had administrated the correct medicine to stop her condition for worsening. It took more than 4 hours of struggle and continuous medications to bring the child to a stable state. By then, the whole hospital knew about the tension happening in the emergency ward. It was confusing for everyone on how the child's health deteriorated suddenly when she was almost cured. Once the results of the child came, they got to know that wrong medicine of strong dosage was given to her. When Abi came out of the emergency ward after making sure that child's condition was stable, he was summoned to the hospital head Mr.Param's cabin.

Soon Abi was inside the cabin along with Saki who was called there too as she was taking care of the child's food diet. Param was sitting other side across the table.
A: Sir?
P: What is happening Abinav? How can you be so careless with the child's medical prescription? Na idha unga kita irundhu edhir paakala Abinav.
S: But sir...
P: Saki unga mela thappu illanu therinjiduchu. Neenga polaam.
S: Sir I wanna be here as the dietician of the child. I want to know the reason too sir, but before that I want to you listen to what Mr.Abinav has to say in this.
P: Hmm. You can stay here then. So Abinav tell me how this happened.
A: Sir I am really not getting how this happened sir. But I am sure my prescription was not wrong.
P: Hmm. Ok wait.
He gave a call to his PA Brindha asking to bring something.
Meanwhile Abi's tension knew no boundaries. He stood there all tensed up. Saki moved near him and patted and rubbed his back calming him down a little without anyone else knowing about it. Param who sensed that Abi is nervous told them to have the seats opposite. As soon as they sat, Abi held Saki's hand under the table and never left it. Soon Param started talking in a calm tone.
P: See Abinav, I didn't mean to be rude or to scare you. It's just that I was tensed about the child as you are. And indha vishiyam romba serious Abinav. If a case is filed against you and adhu prove aiduchuna unga doctor license eh cancel panniduvaanga indha ooru government.

Note: Being careless in duty hours as a doctor is a serious crime in Saudi Arabia. You should not discriminate your patient, abuse them verbally or physically. If they are charged against these cases and are proved, they will loose their doctor license.

A: Puridhu sir. Unga mela endha thappum illa sir. But na endha mistake um panla sir.
P: Ok man. Let Brindha come with the details I asked and everything will be clear then. And Ms.Saki, I should thank you for interrupting otherwise I don't what I would have ended doing up with this fellow.😆
S: No sir you don't have to be. We can understand how much tensed you are.

Soon Brindha came in with an envelope. Now everyone was nervous about it. Abi's grip on Saki's hand increased while Saki patted his hand that was holding her and told him to be relaxed when he didn't do anything wrong.

Soon we will see what was there in the envelope...
Stay tuned cuties...
-SK (Saki)