𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚

set to be in third person;

At the middle of their walk in the woods, the sudden loud eruption made the students look back and down from their school.

There's a big explosion in Hyonsan. They all concluded.

Staring meaningfully with each other, it feels like their brain works as one and their feet brings them back downwards.

"I'm not certain about this doing this but my body had his own life." The archer boy that close to Hari commented.

Then it was Hari who chuckle. "I totally agree with you,"

Then they all take places to find their love ones which they failed to get ahold of again.

Y/n and Suhyeok went on the construction site to the last place where Cheongsan is but he really wasn't there anymore.

Whilst Namra search for Onjo in everywhere but other than the ash in the school from the ground and falling in the above it's nothing there more to see.

Wujin and Joonyeong return back to the top of the building to find for Daesu but the boy's body doesn't have any trace anymore.

And just like what happened on the other five, Minji and others are hopelessly waiting at the entrance of the school.

It was like they'll never gonna move into a peaceful place.

Slouch back and frown on their faces, the remaining students walks past through their destination again.

Emty streets, bloody roads, hanging in half sign boards, smoke everywhere and smell of blood was the one that greeted them after they all survive from getting out in the woods.

The scenery is too horrible to handle. Before they could only see things like these in movies that they never imagine to saw it with their own bare eyes.

"This place looks like shit," Minji curse as she uses her sparrow to draw a line in the road. "Seems everybody had already evacuated,"

"For sure especially that it has been days since the virus had spread." Wujin second the motion.

"I don't see anyone in here. Might as well we should hurry, my guts are telling me that something is up."

The group had been divided into three incase something wrong would happen. The first group of students are Minji, Wujin, Jimin and Nayeon.

Y/n, Suhyeok and Namra occupied the group two whilst the group three consist  Joonyeong, Hyoryeong, Hari and her archer buddy.

It was the crying state of Hari that caught Wujin's attention and beyond that he also realizes that only three came back safely.

"What happened Noona?" the younger Jang inquires as Joonyeong has been assisting Hari.

But instead of receiving an answer, Hari cried more as the scene replays on her mind.

Understanding that her sister isn't in a proper state to spoke. He was about to glance to Hyoryeong but the other girl is also crying but not as hysterical as his sister.

So Joonyeong intervern, "He sacrifices himself... for Hari,"

Wujin's eyes dilated from what he just heard. It feels like just like Daesu, the friend of his sister is also willing to take his life to save one.

In short, the Jang's are lucky enough to have such friends.

"I'm sorry to heard that Noona," he tighten his jaw before kneeling a little to hug his sister, "I'm so sorry..."