𝒙𝒙: 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

Hyoryeong

As the winds blows in the sky, the smell of salty air filled Hyoryeong's nose as she was on the lake side, feet soaked in the water whilst she reminisce the times when she's with her friends.

It's been already some few months and so, when she last saw the others on their usual spot.

Being away with the people she grown as family is tough but even she doesn't like the situation, she knows that she cannot do anything about it.

Hyoryeong and others had no communication with each each other at all. Them seeing once other is by luck.

It's just funny to think that she thought she'll always gonna be with them but something sudden situation happened along the way which causes her to accidentally remove her self from them.

Luckily for her, some good samaritan help the female to survive and now she's living with them.

She might be selfish to think about how still she wanted to see the others despite of her being in care of kind people.

But just what everyone says, nothing feels like home and Hyoryeong wanted to go home already despite the fact that it been too long s

"Hyoryeong-ah, the lunch is already ready!"

The yell from the barn made her head turned, it was the voice of the female who lend her a hand when she needed one.

"Yes, ahjumma! I'm coming!"

"I already told you to not call me like that!" the older person, retorted back. "Come on, we'll wait you in the dining."

Smiling from the older woman's response, Hyo-Ryeong touches her pocket as she finds her self touching the chocolate bar's empty plastic again.

"Ahjumma! What day is today again?"

"It's the four month of March! Tuesday, why? You're going out again?"

"Ne!" she screams back, wearing her slippers again before running back to the house.

She won't get tired of hoping that they will see each other again in the right time and maybe, just maybe that day would be today.

No one die in hoping, right?

Wujin

"Is this enough?" Joonyeong, pointed out the woods they cutted on the sack, "We still had four supplies sack of these in the storage room. Should we needed more?"

With sweat all over his body, Wujin wipe his forehead with the back of his hand before slightly lowering the ax.

"It's better when we're prepared. Going out these days aren't the best option, you know."

Nodding his head in understanding, Joonyeong throws his water bottle to the boy which the other gladly catch.

"You're coming later right? We can sneak later," the sweating boy suggested.

Joonyeong stare at his friend, still hesitant if he will or not but just like Wujin he also misses the others and missing the once in a month opportunity isn't a best decision.

"What time is it, then?" he curiously inquire, carrying the sack on his shoulder. "So that I could prepare immediately. The last time you ask me to, I almost fall over from lack of sleep."

Laughing at the reason his friend give him. Wujin lick his lower lip before holding the ax on his one hand and the sack on his shoulder assisting by the other arm of his.