Birthday

Harry's pov

Harry's pov

I wake up with Ashley lying on my chest fast asleep. I stretch my arm out to the nightstand to grab my phone and notice it's 6:30. I'm late. I try to get out of bed in a hurry but I almost woke her up. I grab the pillow behind my head and put it on my chest and slowly slip out of bed with her quietly laying on the pillow.

I head out the door just as Camila and Brian are leaving. It didn't make sense to me why they were up so early on a weekend but I didn't think much of it 'cause I was in a hurry.

"Morning Mr. and Mrs. James," I shouted as I ran through the door.

I run down the street to the meeting place, the Tesco Superstore down the street. The boys are already waiting in the parking lot in the bright-coloured onesies I bought for them. Louis has the duffle bag hanging on one arm desperate for me to take it.

"Ready?"

Ashley's pov

I wake up to constant knocking coming from the front door. I turn over and see that Harry isn't there anymore. Where did he go? I drag myself out of bed, my hair now extremely curly after the shower and head down the stairs. Why weren't my parents answering the door?

I opened the door and five people were standing outside wearing onesies with the hoodies zipped up, one of them had a bag that looked huge strapped across their shoulder.

The person on the far left was wearing a U.S.A onesie and was the first person to unzip their hood. He had blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a distinct Irish accent. I recognize the face from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.

"Hello," he said.

The person next to him was wearing a bright neon green onesie and unzipped his hood. He had dark brunette hair and dark brown eyes.

"We," the second one said.

The person in the middle was wearing a grey onesie with a block pattern on the hood, arms, and chest. 

"Are," he says.

The person, who I'm guessing is also a boy, unzips his hood and I know exactly who it is.

"One," Harry says with a gigantic smile on his face.

The person in the blue onesie opened the hood and said, "Direction!"

At the same time, they all yelled, "HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY!" All five of them ran up the stairs and picked me up in a big group hug making me laugh. 

Once they put me down, I remembered it was raining cats and dogs, so I invited them in and started making them breakfast since my parents were out. Luckily they introduced themselves while entering so now I know their names.

For breakfast, I decided to make my favorite fluffy pancakes for them. Once they're finished cooking, I grab some plates, some fruit, and some powdered sugar to make them look fancy.

"Harry, can you help clean the table off? Breakfast is ready," I called from the kitchen.

"Okay," he replied.

"Blonde, Irish one, help me carry these," I shouted.

"My name's Niall, y'know,"

"I had no idea," I teased. "Now help me."

Once we got the table set and after the blonde one helped me carry the plate, we were ready to eat. Right as I was about to pull my chair out and sit it in, Harry ran behind my chair and pulled it out for me. 

I giggle at his action. "Such a gentleman."

"Well you know me, always gotta keep the people happy." He replied.

His statement made me frown a little. I looked around the table and it looked like everybody thought that too.

"So what's in the bag?" Desperate to change the subject.

"Huh? Oh, your present." Liam responded, sounding lost in thought.

I look over at Niall whose plate is empty and is nodding in agreement. "Did you want some more, Blondie?"

"Sure."

I push my plate towards him since I'm not hungry anymore.

I push my chair back far enough for me to get out. I stand up and start heading toward the stairs. "I'm gonna go freshen up," I say messy up Harry's hair as I walk past.

Harry tosses me the bag that was hanging on the back of his chair. "Take this."

I catch the bag and to my surprise, it's light. I thought it was going to be so heavy it would've brought me to the ground. 

I finish my climb to the top of the stair when I hear Liam speak. "So that's her, huh?"

I stay at the top of the stairs to figure out what they're talking about.

"Yea and she has an amazing singing voice." I blush at Harry's words but then I realize, I've never sung for him before. Lucky guess?

"We know Haz, we heard the recording of her singing in the shower," Zayn grumbled. 

I head to my room having heard enough. 

I set the bag on my unmade bed and unzip it. Inside was a bright yellow and red onesie. I slip off my sweats and change into the onesie only to realize it's a Winnie the Pooh onesie. My favorite Disney character.

As I walk back down the stairs, I hear the tv playing in the living room, as well as the boys, cheering. They must be watching the soccer game that's on today. 

I walk into the living room and when I'm in the view of the boys, I give them a little twirl to show off my outfit.

"How do you like it?" Harry asks.

"I love it. One question though, how long did it take you to find this?"

Louis rubbed his forehead while taking another sip of his water. "We went to fifteen different stores while your boyfriend was having a sleepover."

"Haha very funny. I organized everything y'know." Harry says teasing.

I go to sit on Harry's lap and wrap my arms around his neck leaning back so I can see him. "Since you seemed to have organized everything, what're we doing today?"

~~~~~

a/n: I personally love how the boys treat Ashley like a little sister. 

Clearing things up:
- Harry sent the voice recording of Ashley singing in the shower to Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn
- Harry and Ashley are together
- Ashley likes teasing Niall

Anyway, I love Niall and Ashley's little relationship already.