Closed Q&A

Hiya! Ya'll know the drill😘🦇🥰

(for my new pups- Hi! If u know me from my other works u know I try to be on top of responding to comments- that being said I know that people have general questions so I thought why not do a Q & A? So just comment your questions and I'll respond to them here! It can be about me, it could be about this series- or even other works. 🦇)

Updating Schedual! 

So for this fic, I will be enacting minor changes

first off- there will be no more calendars- they just clunk up my chapters and I don't really like how it looks 

I will, of course, still give ya'll a chance to recommend a schedule at the end of the month before settling on how much/what days I'll update 

this fine month of may updates will be Monday/Wednesday!

(Fun fact my birthday's on a Thursday this month!)

Heriu Renpet 

Heriu Renpet are days that were tacked onto the end of the Egyptian calendar

This myth states that when Helios bans Nut from giving birth on any of the calendar days so Nut gambles with Ra until she has enough time to tack on 5 more days to the calendar year- thereby giving birth to 5 new Egyptian gods- one per day. 

Egyptian Mythology gets really messy and hard to follow at some times so if this doesn't align with the myths you know... well that's just mythology for ya. 

So when I added the 5 more chapters after the month was up- well that was my Heriu Renpet. 

Sequels

honestly, the biggest problem I'm having is finding spaces in the book where Percy can interact because book 6 is disconnecting Harry from Hogwarts, and in book 7 he only returns for the final battle

so Idk how (if I continue the series) I want to broch that one. 

I'm already attached to this series and I don't want it to end but I also don't want it to burn out as my previous work did- this work is already about 10 chapters shorter than its predecessor and I really want to work hard as to not over-promising my readers anything. 

I also have set a standard for myself and would hate to see it fall.

We have hit the halfway mark for this book and I have yet to decide whether or not to continue this into a series. I do wish to but with all that is going on in my personal life (Graduation- nothing too dramatic), I'm not sure I can at this time even make the decision. 

With that said- at the rate it's going now we will have about two months and a half left of this book- so as short as that may seem to me at the time of ending I should have a solid plan as to what shall become of this series. 

Also as much as I do write for myself I'm posting for ya'll so any and all feedback (both positive and negative) will be taken into account. As a writer on this site, I have tools to track my viewership and as long as there is interest in my platform I will continue on (whatever capacity that may be) 

as always thank you for all your support it is MUCH appreciated

Hogwarts Professor Ending

So this wasn't a question buuut I saw a few comments saying how they missed the grand hall trashing- lemme explain. 

I wanted to leave the ending so that there was a possibility of a third work- therefore if I let the Death Eaters storm the castle Percy would not stand for that and take it as a direct declaration of war.

Meaning I had to choose- book 6 or book 7. I choose book 7 because that one has a much bigger impact- the only reason this one was an impact was 

1 dumbledore died 

2 Voldemort followers invaded the castle

3 direct declaration to the wizarding world that no one is safe from him

Snape throwing up the death mark after killing Dumbledore is enough to send that message- also the next predecessor to the headmaster poison is Snape (bc of Voldemort's influence maybe but it happens nonetheless) 

Hope this clarifies a few things 😊