Opps?

Sooooo as ya'll know my finals week was this last week- well. That was a week before the others because drumroll... I'm a senior! I don't believe I've mentioned it before because... well it's not really important buuuut what is important is that I'm graduating this week! So. With that said- I will try to post but don't expect it. 

Sooo I really didn't mean to do this to ya'll - like ek. But I thought that I would have everything I needed to graduate, throw my party, manage family, say goodbye to friends I will never see again, throw myself into summer jobs, get a new id (bc they expire when you turn 18), register to vote, make the appointments needed to get this all in order, send my information to my college, make the doctors appointment to make sure all my shots are up to date, send said confirmation to the college, schedule orientation- camp- and dorm move-in times... etc. all in workable order. 

Sorry that sort of became me listing out what I needed to do 😅 anyways- I thought I had everything sorted out and surprise- adulting is icky. 

With that said I promise to try to get posts up but it's going to be sticky with everything I've got going on. I appreciate ya'll and I promise I'm not forgetting ya'll and just disappearing like a lot of authors on this site do.