Chapter twelve: Healing

Days, Weeks, Months. About Half a year passed since Kennys accident. Half a year full of Pain, of Happiness, Tears, anger, love. Half a year that Levi was living with Erwin and his family, Erwins Mother, who seemed to just accept Levi as her own child, Erwins Dad, who started warming up to him after what seemed like an eternity of silence whenever they were alone together.

Tomorrow, after exactly 7 Months, 13 days and 22 1/2 hours since Kenny was being brought into the Hospital, he was allowed to leave to get ready for his rehabilitation. His legs may not work like they used to, but as he once said „Fuck dem legs boy, I am still alive!".

Levi felt a little giddy that day. Kenny and him grew very close over those last months and now that he is coming back home they could finally be what others would call a family.

But that also meant leaving behind the nest he grew fond of in the Smith's household. The cup of tea that would wait for him every morning by Erwins mother, or the evenings they would sit together and play a game or watch a movie, sometimes even going out to play darts or Billiard. It felt amazing having so much love directed towards oneself, like a thick blanked made out of wool to keep you warm and cozy during a cold night.

 But this was just temporary. After all, Kenny needed him now and maybe if he was careful enough, he could give Kenny some of the love he just learned about.

The Raven-haired was just packing his bag pack with the last of his belongings: His favorite pillow (it was a gift by Hange, who made it themselves in crafting club), his glasses, the pillbox with painkiller (over these last months he somewhat developed Migraines) and so on.

„Levi?" Erwin peeked in, holding a cup in his hand as he stepped into their, no, his bedroom.

„Mama made Lasagna for you, she knows how much you love the way she does it. She also made you that cup of tea. I think its name was... ‚Titan' or something. It smells good through. I took a sip, I hope you don't mind.." He rambled, before stopping to look at him.

To him, Levi looked almost... conflicted.

„Lee. What's on your mind?" The blonde asked as he put the cup down and closed the door, walking over to his boyfriend to cup his cheeks, making him look up to him. 

Just now he realized how sad Levi looked, with the corners of his mouth turned downwards and his usual scowl now more of a soft, thinking one.

„It's nothing much, just.. thinking about how all of his is ending. I think it's pretty safe to say that I felt good staying with you and your Family." The raven murmured before letting his head fall forward into the chest the bigger male.

„I'm going to miss all of this, but at the same time I am so happy to have my Uncle back. I got so many emotions in me, it sucks balls." He scoffed and rubbed his forehead against Erwins shirt a bit, letting out a big sigh.

Erwin smiled a bit and pulled Levi away from him gently, before leaning in to kiss him softly. Letting their lips stay connected for just a second longer, he pulled away to look at him.
„I love you. Whenever you feel the need to, you can always come to me, to us. If I remember correctly my dad gave you a Key to our House, so use it. We all love you. So stop worrying your handsome head so much." He muttered and smiled at Levi, who just looked up at him for a moment before he swallowed and nodded.

„Thank you, Erwin. I don't deserve your Heart." He muttered, before his hand reached up to cup his cheek, before smiling even more.

Erwin let out a chuckle and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend once more.

Just then his mother called out for them and they pulled apart with a sigh, before making their way downstairs to her.

After finishing up to pack his stuff, Levi and Erwin made their way over to Levi and Kenny's house. The older male would be coming back home tomorrow, meaning the Boys would have enough time to prepare for his homecoming,

They brought everything inside, put it up into Levis room before starting to clean the place up. Since Levi wasn't feeling comfortable enough staying here alone got dust to collect a lot basically everywhere.

„Erwin, I swear to god. Do you seriously not know how to use a fucking Duster?"

„Sorry Lee, but either my dad, or our maid cleans up.."

„I can't believe it.. a maid???"

After about two and a half hours everything was cleaned enough for Levi's standard, and the two males were lounging around on the couch, with Levi gently stroking through Erwins hair who had his head on the smaller lap.

„How do you feel now? Still anxious or are you feeling better?" Erwin asked after a while of them just enjoying the silence.

„I'm okay, thanks again.. I feel so silly for it through. It was stupid." Levi murmured and glanced at him.

„Nothing you said or felt about it was silly, Lee. You're just a human." The blonde said softly and smiled up at him, before letting his hand reach up to gently pull Levi down for a kiss. At first, it was an innocent, soft kiss between two boys in love, but it soon changed into something Hungry with lust. Erwin was on top of Levi and kissed him deeply, his tongue running over every spot in Levi's mouth he could reach while the smaller one was slipping his hands under Erwin's shirt and over his chest, carefully teasing the nipples of the other.

„Fuck, Levi.." Erwin pulled away from the kiss to look at his boyfriend, his breath coming in soft pants.

„Erwin.." Levi let out the softest whimper, nails scratching over the others pecs gently.

„I want you.."

/Hii! Is anybody here??? :D Sorry for not updating in SO LONG!! But I bring you an new chapter as a form of apology! :D Let me know what you think! <3