Chapter two: Ugh

Levi threw his bag on his chair, laying on his bed, face forward. His mind was racing, about the day. Erwin seemed like a cool guy, he sure is. But... What if he's actually an asshole, that just plays with people like they are dumb toys? Levi groaned, rubbing his face. "Idiot." He insults himself, sitting up. He doesn't want his life to break down again, he is tired of getting bullied, hated. Kenny then stuck his head in Levi's room, raising his brows. "Levi, dinner is ready. Move your ass." He gave the teen a short smile before leaving him alone again.

"Erwin Petersen... Erwin Michaels.. Erwin Meow-Meow?" He frowns, looking trough the list of Erwin's on Facebook, till he found what he searched for. "Erwin Smith. Hah." The Raven goes on the other's page, looking trough the informations. "Hmm, seventeen, atheist.. Ah- 'interested in: Males'....." He stops, biting his lip. Well that's interesting. He was gay. Just like Levi. "Tch." The small teen closed his laptop, leaning back. Why does Erwin has to be gay?!  This is just making things worse.. As Kenny called again for Levi, he finally made his way downstairs. While they ate, Kenny told Levi about his new work, and how much he likes it. Levi actually was glad that he found a better job he likes, so his mind stopped to give him bad thoughts.

Back in his room, his mind wandered back to Erwin, thinking. He talked to  Hanji, a friend of Erwin. She was weird, but somehow he liked her. He first thought she was Erwin's girlfriend, but now that he knows that Erwin is gay, it's changing everything. But this time, Levi won't walk into his doom.

/Hey again! I really hope you like my story, since it's my first fanfic..~ \