Chapter nine: Winter is coming

Time was running by fast as fuck. The realization hit Levi as he looked out of the window of his classroom, spacing out from the teacher talking about the weirdest shit.

He may not loved winter, but watching the snowflakes making their way down, falling into the freshly fallen snow that already laid on the ground got him dreamy.  He started to think back, to the past, to him and Erwin. Erwin and Levi had been together for about four months now, and he still could feel the same tingly feeling he had in his gut when he saw Erwin the first time. And now they were happily in love, it still was kind of unbelievable to him  that they found each other. But it seemed to be fate, which Levi could happily accept. It all was so beautiful and he has been happy so much lately...

"Earth to Mr. Ackerman!" The teacher called out, and Levi snapped out of his day-dreaming, turning towards the professor in front of class. The heads of his classmates snapped around to him, looking at him with wondering looks. "..What?" He still felt a bit dreamy and slowly came back to his senses.

The class laughed, and the teacher shook his head. "I asked what is the equalization of.." the raven listened closely and looked at the board. The question wasn't hard, so as soon as his teach stopped talking, he shot out the answer casually.

"... Wow, Levi! It seems like that the help of Mr. Smith has been doing wonders. I like that!" She turned around to write the answer on the board, as Erwin looked over to him, raising his brows in surprise.

"Levi, do you even need my help, or is the tutoring just an excuse to have even more of me?" He leaned over and whispered softly, smiling knowingly. The raven hummed and looked back at him. "Hmm, What should I say? I've got one hot tutor."

-

When the last class ended, both teens made their way out of the building. The raven slung his arms around his body, trying to kee himself warm. He probably needs a thicker jacket, since his coat didn't do a good job with keeping him warm.

It was Friday, and all they could think about was their weekend together. Levi practically stayed over at Erwin's place all the time, already having his own drawer. Erwin's parents were nice to him too, and it all felt so... familiar. Like home.

Once they were in Erwin's car, Levi let out a huff and leaned into his seat. "Do we have to do anything this weekend?" The raven asked and looked over to his lover. 

"Well.. how about we go to the cinema with nanaba and mike? She asked me earlier if we would like to.. kind of a double date."

Levi hummed and thought for a moment. "Sure. Why not? We haven't been doing much with them for some time now. We also should do something with Hange, she keeps asking as well."

Erwin smiled and nodded, turning the engine on and driving off the schools parking lots. "Well, we could out to a bar with her."

The raven nodded, turning on the Radio Of the car, smiling at his boyfriend. Erwin was keeping his look at the street, so the raven could look at Erwin's features. 

He was one lucky bastard.

When they arrived at Levi's place, both got out and walked up to the porch. Levi opened the door and stepped in, noticing the tv that was playing. "Oh, Hey ken. Having a day off?" He asked, letting Erwin in before closing the door again. His home also was freezing cold, so he let out a groan and turned the heater on, leaning his back against it. He already felt the warmth spreading out, warming up his back.

Erwin sat down beside Kenny and looked at the tv, which showed a game between two important football Teams. Kenny was too focused, so he just raised his hand to his nephew.

The raven chuckles and shook his head, making his way upstairs to pack his bag  with clothes, making sure he has everything he needed for the weekend. It's not like he necessarily needed new clothes to bring with him, but he wanted to be on the safe side, always having a extra shirt and pants.

When he went back downstairs, he heard the two man screaming; seems like their team scored a goal. Chuckling to himself, the raven walked to the couch and watched them for a moment.

Both of the men were so focused, not moving much. Erwin didn't even move when Levi pressed a light kiss to his head.

"Erwin, I'd be ready now, if you don't want to watch the rest of it."

The blonde came back to reality, looking up into his boyfriends face. Levi looked adorable, with the red nose, and the scarf wrapped around his neck and chin.

"Okay- Bye mister Ackerman, let's hope our teams wins, right?"  The blonde got up from the couch and joined Levi at the door. Levi waved a hand, saying his goodbye to his uncle before leaving the house. Levi threw his bag on the backseat once they were in the car, frowning at the cold that surrounded him like a thick sheet.

When they arrived at Erwin's home, Levi made his way inside, groaning happily at the warmth that greeted him, seeing that the fireplace was crackling, a low flame throwing beautiful colors in the rather dark room. Only a Lamp beside the couch was on, helping the fire lightening the room up.

"Erwin?" The mother of the blonde called out, sticking her head out of the kitchen door. "Oh, hey Levi!" She then added, waving a hand at him. Her skin was covered in flour, some of the flocks falling onto the floor as she waved.

"Hey Ma. What are you making?" Erwin asked, shrugging his jacket off, hanging it on the butler next to the door. He then took Levi's coat, doing the same.

"I'm making Cookies! Do you want some? I already baked some of them." She went back inside the kitchen, soon after coming back with a plate of freshly made cookies, holding it out.

The smell was amazing, wrapping around the two males. "They smell delicious, Misses Smith." Levi smiled softly, taking in another breath.

"Thank you, Levi. And you don't have to call me misses! Just call me Alicia."

The raven nodded, before taking one of the cookies, biting into it. Saying that his taste buds have an orgasm would be an understatement.

"Are you having a day off?" Erwin asked, before taking one of the cookies and biting into it. He let out a hum, smiling. "They're really good."

Alicia smiled and nodded. "I saved all my free days for Christmas time. Dad will be home too." She smiled widely, making it visible how happy she is about the free days.

Erwin smiled too and looked at her, before looking to Levi. "We'll be upstairs."

"Okay, honey." She smiled, making her way back to the kitchen.

-

Levi laid down in Erwin's ready arms, sighing out. They just ate dinner, and Erwin's mother, Alicia, was an amazing cook. When she had time besides her work, she would create amazing dishes, making him feel spoiled.

Now they laid in bed, both stuffed and fed, a thick sheet over them as they held each other. Time went by like this, watching a movie, sharing small kisses and nips, small chuckles and most of all, loving gazes, gentle strokes and big, big love.

Levi was sure, that this guy is his home.