Chapter seven: lover?

The weekend ended sooner as they wanted, leaving a pouty Erwin in his car as he got a Last peck on his lips when levi got out of the car, waving at him before closing the door and walking to the house. It was pretty late, and Kenny wasn't home as Levi enters his home. "Will this guy never learn to turn on the fucking heater.." The raven mumbles as he walked over to one, turning it on. "It's freezing in here.." he mumbles, before he let himself plop down on the  couch. A loud sigh escaped him as he closed his eyes, remembering a few things of the weekend. The lasagna, all the tiny little kisses.. he felt drunken with the love he felt towards Erwin, as if it was almost suffocating, but in a good way. Levi wanted to grab his phone, asking Erwin to sleep at his place, but Kenny would probably be against it. Also, it could be weird letting Kenny hear them.

After that, Levi just ate dinner, before heading to bed, texting with the cute blonde guy that got his heart all fluttery.

As his alarm goes off the next morning, Levi really did not want to get up, or even open his eyes. His phone was laying next to his head, the battery close to dying. "Argh, fuck.." he sat up, holding his back while he stretched himself out, his back cracking a few times. His phone then rang, and he looked at it, grinning. Someone may think that Levi isn't a guy for such names as "hunnybaby" or "sunshine", but he was.. well, somehow. Erwin got the name Blondie, which is, for Levi's case, a pretty cute name for a guy like him.

"Good Morning, Good looking." Erwin mumbles, as he just woke up himself a few moments ago. Levi's lips curved into a smile as he leaned back against the headboard, humming. "Hey, Handsome." It was quiet for an moment as a relaxed sigh came from Erwin. "It's raining.. should I get you with my car? I'm taking Hange as well." That made Levi think for an moment. It may be the perfect situation to make fun of her. They could get all lovey dovey but still deny it- "Ah, sounds great. Thank you, Stud." "Okay, Imma get ready then, see you later. One question- will I get a Kiss while Hange sits in the car?" Levi chuckles, shaking his head. "You'll see when you get here. Bye." He hung up, before starting to charge his phone, getting out of bed. Doing his typical morning routine, he hummed, listening to softer music than usual. As he sat on the bar stool in the kitchen and eating his breakfast, he played around on his phone, looking at the pictures they made over the weekend. There was one where Erwin laid halfway over him, his head on his chest. The blonde was sleeping, and Levi had one hand tangled into his hair. It was a cute picture, through it wasn't clear who the blonde was. And god, it was tempting to post this picture on Facebook, starting a discussing wherever people discuss about Levi being with the quarterback, or not. But he didn't post the picture, because he didn't know if Erwin would think about that as much as he did. Just as he thought about it, Erwin arrived, honking. The raven grabbed his bag and walked out, quickly getting into the car and leaning over to kiss him. "Hey, you." Erwin hummed and kissed back, smiling. "Hey there." Once Levi settled down in the seat and got comfortable, Erwin stared the engine and drove off to get Hange. Levi still wasn't much more motivated than before, but he had to go. But School was as always, nothing interesting nor Exiting happened. It was the usual, as always. Only in lunch break Levi had to listen to hanges babbling about all things. But suddenly she stopped and threw her hands up. "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! HOW WAS YOUR-" she got cut off by Levi pulling her close and growling. "Stop screaming, people are looking. And you're not gonna get a single detail of the weekend." He gave her a last glare before letting go of her, so she dropped her arms and whines. "Why are you so mean? I just want to know if my best blonde friend finally got someone to love-" "Hange. Please. I would tell you if I want to share it. But right now there is nothing to tell you, so please stop bringing us in such a embarrassing situation." Erwin softly spoke, looking at her with a smile. "But thank you for  your interest in me. I'm glad to call you my friend." After that it became pretty silent on the table, just Hange now talking about her next classes. Levi looked over to Erwin and grinned, and Erwin grinned back.

((HELLOW! It is I, and I have a new chapter for y'all. Well, I'm sorry, honestly. But I feel like this fanfic is the biggest pile of shit I've ever produced, plus depression, school and social life is literally punching me around atm. But eyy, idgaf! Also I feel like the chapters are way too short, but since this is my first fanfic, I am trying my best to make them longer and I'm still learning..
anyway! I would love if you would leave a comment, criticism is okay as long as u stay nice! (I'm a sensitive person don't judge.)
Would you like longer chapter? Any ideas that could happen in the next chapter(s)? I'm waiting for your guys thoughts on this one. Also if you see any mistakes, or you want to beta read, hit me up. I'm from Germany, so english isn't my first language. But I'm trying my best! Now, have a nice day, week, month!
Alrighty, see y'all later, xoxo. 💕