Chapter eight: Is it official?

A few months passed, and everything was as always. School has been boring as always, Hange just keeps talking about the most random shit, the schools Football team keeps winning all the matches, and Erwin was still in love in Levi. It was another early morning as Levi sat in the kitchen, talking to Kenny about the football team of his school. They were discussing the reason why they always win.
"I'm telling you, these fuckers are on stereoids, I've seen them play. It's not real." Kenny got up and put his plate away, as Levi sighed. "Kenny, they are not. I told you I know one of the players, and he definitely isn't doing any weird drugs before games." He sighed and crosses his arms. Kenny turned to him and raised a brow. "Is it that blonde guy? What's your relation with him?" The older man teased and looked at him. Levi stopped and got up, bringing his plate away. "Oh, Shut the fuck up, Kenny." The raven haired grumbled and washed his dishes off, before grabbing his bag and walking out. "See ya later." He called out before stepping out, seeing a familiar car waiting for him.

Erwin stood on the sidewalk, leaning on his car as he looked at him. "Hey there." He grinned and pushed himself off the car, walking towards him. Levi smiled and looked at him. "What am I getting? Bro-hug, or kiss?" He asked before he found himself in the arms of the bigger male, sighing. "Are you okay? How did you sleep?" Erwin asked and looked down at him, kissing his forehead. Levi hummed and nodded as he pulled out of the hug, walking over to the car and throwing his bag in the trunk. "Let's Go get Hange, shall we?" Levi asked, smiling.
It suddenly felt weird being intimate with the blonde, because he felt watched. Since nobody knew they were a thing, he always thought they had to hide. He suddenly realized that he hasn't talked about this with Erwin yet, because why they hadn't made it official already. They were now sitting in the car, the radio was playing some music in a comfortable volume, and Erwin had Levi's hand in his. It felt good to feel the big hand around his own, way smaller hand, it made Levi feel more brave, and he liked it. "...and Mike said so too. Honestly, moblit should just take the big step.." Levi looked over to him, blinking. Has Erwin been talking all the time? The raven thought for a moment before He took a few, deep breaths, closing his eyes. "Erwin. We need to.. talk." He felt a big clump forming in his throat as soon as he started talking, sighing. Levi never has been much of a talker, since he barely does have to talk about things. Erwin glanced over to him and raised a brow, before looking back at the street. "Sure, What is it?" The blonde became nervous, since Levi sounded like it's a hard thing for him to talk about. Levi thought for a moment, puzzling together some piece he has to tell.
"So- it's nothing bad or something, but.. yeah, I don't know, I mean I know you're in the football team, so maybe you have to keep it a secret but.. why don't we make our thing official? I don't feel well hiding all the time, just to spend some time with you..." he stopped, glancing down to his shoes.
Levi suddenly felt embarrassed, because what if Erwin doesn't see him like Levi sees Erwin? What if Levi is just his toy? God, he felt stupid, and pulled his hand away from Erwin's soflty. Maybe it was stupid to talk about it, he shouldn't have started it in first place.

It was silent in the car, before Erwin smiled and nodded. "Honestly, I thought you don't want to make it official, so I didn't ask about it. You know I am openly gay, so I don't have a problem but I thought you felt uncomfortable, so I wanted to give you the time you need." He chuckles and grinned. "Looks like we've both been wrong? Hey- you still got the pictures of us, from the weekend? How about you post it, tagging me in it? I think that will be obvious enough." The blonde suggested and looked at him. Levi looked back at him, right into the baby blue eyes, before leaning over to kiss him. He then pulled back away and nodded, taking his phone out. "I'm gonna do it. My god.." he grinned to himself, opening his social media, uploading the photo and tagging Erwin on it. He then posted it, after putting the caption in. The caption was the date of their first weekend, and after that he wrote 'blondie' along with a heart. It didn't took more than five seconds before his phone started buzzing, with several comments and likes. After that, Hange called him. Erwins phone got the same amount of buzzes, and they both laughed out. "Let's talk to Hange when she's in the car, shall we?" Erwin suggested, and Levi nodded.

When Erwin pulled into the street Hange lives, he already saw her on the sidewalk, rather nervous looking. The car stopped beside her, and she practically jumped into the backseats, pulling both into a hug, "YOU GUYS! I KNEW IT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!?" She cried out, now punching their arms. "You're so mean!" So both, Levi and erwin, started to tell her how it all started: it was the goddamn lasagna!

Once they arrived at school, Levi started to feel a rumble in his stomach, which was mostly because he was so nervous. He now literally came out of the closet, and now it hit him like a rock. Erwin parked the car and turned it off, opening the door to get out. Hange already jumped out and stood in front of the car, waiting. "Erwin-" Levi stopped and clinged into his seat, looking to him. "I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared, Jesus fuck." He ended his sentence with a nervous laugh, glancing down. Erwin stopped, thinking for a moment before closing the door of his car again, taking the hands of the smaller. "Levi. If you want, I can drive you back home. But it won't help you. Maybe once you're inside school, it will go away, or turn I to happiness. Give it a go, if you don't like it, I will drive you home. I love you a lot, Levi. We can make it. I promise I won't leave your side." Erwin smiled, kissing his hands. And it was those things that got Levi's heart fluttering. He smiled softly and nodded, leaning forward to kiss him softly, earning a squeal of hange. "Let's Go, shall we?" And so both of them got out, joining Hange on their way to school, their hands interwinded.

When they walked into class, it went silent in one second, the eyes all on him. Levi started to feel nervous again, trying to pull his hand out of Erwin's, but Erwin smiled and held him Close, walking over to Levi's Seat. The class stayed quiet, only a few girls starting to whisper to each other. The raven haired looked around, before looking to Erwin. He leaned in close, and whispered. "I don't think I can do it Erwin.. how am I gonna survive this without you.. they're all staring.." but Erwin cut him off, by kissing him softly. "I'll come and get you after class, Okay? I love you." He then gave Levi's hand a Last squeeze before walking out. Slowly, Levi sat down and got his things out, and looked around. The other were talking with each other again, acting as if nothing happened which made Levi more comfortable. He got everything out, but couldn't find his pencil case.. oh! Yeah, because it's on his desk. Wonderful.. "can anyone borrow me a pen?" He asked, looking around. Not everybody, but a lot of classmates got out their pencil cases and held out a pen. "Sure, here! Take mine!" They said, smiling. This was a new feeling for Levi, because usually nobody even cares about him, but it made him kind of confident. So he took a few pens, thanking them and leaning back. Short after, a group of girls walked over to his desk and smiled. "Levi? How did you and Erwin meet? And how did you two get together?" "You guys are so cute together!" "Did you meet his parents already?" They asked more questions and Levi got kind of confused, looking at them. "Uhh- what? Sorry, I can't keep up with all those-" He got cut off by the teacher walking in, telling the girls to get back to their seats. Good for Levi.

After class, the most of students already walked out, only a few, including Levi, stayed and packed their things. The raven just gave back the pencils, before getting up and looking st the door, where Erwin already walked in and smiled. "Hey there. How was class?" The blonde stopped in front of Levi and kissed him softly, which Levi now with confidence accepted. "It was nice, but I missed you." He smiled and they walked out, hand in hand, to the cafeteria.

YO WUZZUP ITS YO GIRL LIZ- oh, wrong platform.
Hey guys it's me again! Missed me?
I hope y'all like the new chapter, since it's longer than usual. I'm trying to get the chapters longer, and I hope I can do it. Well, yeah! I hope you like it!
PLEASE: Leave a damn comment if you liked it! Seriously, I need some feedback. Ok, bye now!