Chapter three: Erwin?

Levi woke up the next morning, groaning. He had a horrible night, waking up every hour. He has this often, that's why he has bags under his eyes. The teen  doesn't know why he has that, but it began around the same time his mother died. Kenny told him to go to a doctor with this, but he always denied it. Levi turned on music on his laptop, turning the volume up. He always does this, his uncle isn't home anyway. He walked into the Bathroom, taking a shower, brushing his teeth and taking care of his hair. After that, he made his way downstairs, getting out a few slices of bread. A yawn escaped his mouth as he put the bread in a lunchbox, walking back upstairs to get his bag, putting the lunchbox in, the books he'll need and his pencil case. Noticing, he had some time left, he laid on his bed and just listened to his music, waiting for the time to pass. His mind started to wander of back to.. Erwin? What the fuck, seriously. But, he somehow looked perfect. His face, his eyes, his hair. But his eyebrows, they're something... Levi would lie if he'd say he doesn't like Erwin, because he surely does, but it's like a crush people have on celebrities. It'll never become true, also is Levi out of Erwin's league. He shot up and looked at his clock, grabbing his back. Then, he turned off the music, went downstairs and made his way to school. On the way to school, he saw a familiar face.

"LEVIIII!!" Hanji waved her hands and screamed his name. "Oh my god." Levi mutters, walking to her. She pulled him in a hug, giggling. "Heyyyy shorty! I'm waiting for Erwin to get ready, wanna walk with us?" A small grin appears on her face as she keeps talking. "I heard Erwin likes you." What. What? What.. Did she just say? WAT?! Now I can't face him again without feeling awkward. Perfect.