Chapter four: meh

Okay, first of all: WOAH THIS TOOK LONG TO UPDATE HUH- I'm busy, ok? Don't judge please. But here I am, and here is a new chapter! I hope you party-people enjoy!
-----

The moment Hanji said that, the big blonde walked out of his house, a surprised expression. "Hanji, uh.. " he started, as he glanced over to Levi. The smaller male stared back, the confusion written all over his face. "Let's... Let's just go." He then speaks and went to the other two, walking between them. Hanji giggled and looked at them. "You two fit so.. Nicely! Really!" She giggled out and pushed Erwin close to Levi. "For fucks sake, Hanji." Levi muttered, glancing down. "This isn't funny." Erwin added. "And it's our choice what we do!" Erwin muttered and frowned. After a while, she did it again, and again, and again. They always brushed their hands while walking, and she would help them get a little closer. Okay, shoving them into one another may not be the best idea she had, but at least she's doing something for it! When they arrived to the big school building, Hanji gave both a hug and ran away, giggling. So left were only Erwin and Levi. "Well..." Erwin started and looked down at levi. "Maybe.. You wanna hang out with me this weekend?" A faint blush spread on Erwin's cheeks. "Sure." Levi quickly answers and looks up at Erwin. "Y...You're openly.. Gay, aren't you..?" He slowly asks, swallowing. "Oh, yeah! I am!," he smiled proud. "Since my mom and dad are okay with it I don't wanna hide it." He adds. He was right, Levi would do the same, but his uncle can be a dick at times, so coming out to him is like playing Russian roulette. "I'm not." He whispers and sighed, rubbing his face. "I'm not too sure if my uncle would take it well." He sicher and looks up to Erwin. The bigger male nodded, understanding the struggle. He came out to his parents just a few month ago. He was so scared, since his dad is the major, and his mom a doctor. But they took it pretty good. "Come.. Let's go to class." He mutters, starting to walk. Levi sat down next to Erwin and got out his documents, as well as a little drawing folder, with empty pages. His mind started to wander as the teacher talked, his hand lazily drawing something. At the end of the class, he looked at the drawing. It was two hands, the little fingers intertwined. Erwin noticed the drawing as well, gasping. "Wow, Levi! That is amazing!"

-

On his way home, Levi started to think if he should come out to Kenny. He wanted to do so badly, but he doesn't wanna end up homeless. He unlocked the door of their house, stepping in quietly. Kenny stood in the kitchen and ate pizza he ordered, looking over to Levi. "Hey shorty! I got ya fave pizza!" He opened the box and shoved it over to levi. The raven haired smiled gently and got out of his shoes and jacket, making his way over to sit down on the counter, grabbing a piece. "Hey Kenny." He started, looking at him. "What would you do if I would tell you I am gay?" It took him a moment to understand the question, before he looked over to Levi, raising his brows. "Gay? Shit Levi, who cares about that." The older man shrugged and bit into his piece. Levi's mouth pulled to a smile, as he bit into a piece as well. "U-huh."