Chapter Six: Call Center

// GUYS I HEARD YOUR VOICES !!! 💕 A NEW CHAPTER! ENJOY BABS //

The room was silent, only the tv was quietly speaking, and some sounds of making out. Levi laid on top of Erwin and pulled away from the kiss, biting his lip and looking at Erwin. Their looks met, as Erwin giggled out. "I like that." With a nod, Levi agreed, before Erwin pulled him back down for another kiss.

-

As Levi woke up the next morning, he had a light headache. He shifted, and stopped as he felt someone behind him. He frowned and turned, looking into Erwin's sleeping face. Disgust washed over him. What had he done yesterday? Why did he do that? Of course it felt nice and he likes Erwin but what if Erwin only sees that as a 'friend thing' and- "...Good Morning, Levi." Erwin muttered sleepily, leaning over to peck his cheek. The raven haired smiled softly and relaxed his body back into the mattress. "Sorry for yesterday... seems like I.. lost control." Levi muttered out, sighing. Suddenly, he felt two strong arms pulling him into a bigger body. Erwin smiled and kissed his head. "I really liked that... and I really like you, so..." Levi felt his cheeks heating up. Erwin likes him, and he likes Erwin so there's no need to stop. "I like you too but I felt weird because we know each other for a few days only." The smaller male muttered, earning another kiss on his forehead as a reply. They laid, arm in arm, in the bed, Talking about random things. One and a half hour passed, as Erwin's Stomach grumbled. "Oh- Let's get breakfast." He smiled down at Levi, kissing him softly. Levi smiled and nodded, kissing back. "Yeah, let's."

-

Levi felt like he didn't wanna go home, so he said Kenny he'd stay the whole weekend. He packed enough clothes anyway. He was grabbing a towel and his clothes as two strong arms slid around Levi's waist, right before getting a kiss on the neck. Levi turned, looking up at Erwin with a smile. "..I wanna take a shower." "I'm not stopping you.." Erwin grinned and Levi shook his head with a smile. "How can get you to let me go?" "Hmm.." Erwin started thinking, before looking back down at him. "One peck on the lip." "That's all?" "Yep." Erwin smiled, and leaned down to meet Levi's lips. It wasn't a fast kiss, it was kept slow and easy, lazy lips moving against each other. After a while through, Levi pulled away and slid out of his arms, walking into the bathroom. As he closed the door, he leaned against it with a big grin. His heart was racing, and he could feel his blood rushing. Erwin was just so perfect.. he couldn't believe his luck.

-

Levi came out of the shower, dressed and with damp hair, walking over to the bed and nuzzling into the sheets. Erwin pecked his lips, before going to shower himself.

So Levi laid down in the bed of the blonde and looked trough the tv Program, as his phone rang. No, not his, it was Erwin's. He reached over to see that it was Hange. So he picked it up, sighing. "Good day, Here is the personal Assistant of Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith is not able to talk right now, so what do you want hange? He is in the shower."

"Oh, my, God. HEY LEVI! How are you guys?? Are you guys a thing now?! C'mon Levi, detailsss!" She squeaked out. Levi wanted to say something, as he started thinking. 'Are we a thing? Hange was breathing heavy into the phone, as Levi sighed. "..ask himself."

"Did you two make out?"

"...Maybe?"

She squeaked and panted even heavier. "Oh my goood! So cuuuute!"

"Stop it, that's scary."

"What's scary?"

"You!"

"...eh?"

"You're panting like a psychopath."

"....." she calmed down slowly, before giggling. "Sorry~ I just got so exited!"

"Whatever, I will hang up now." They said their goodbyes as Erwin came out. Levi smiled and put the phone aside. "Hange just called.." The blonde nodded and laid down beside Levi, pulling him on top of himself. "She probably wanted to know if we are a thing now. Am I right?"

Levi nodded and nuzzled his head on Erwin's chest. "Yes." "And what did you say?" Erwin asked, looking at him. "I said she should ask you herself, I'm not a call center." An laugh escaped Erwin's threat. "Alright. Let's leave her guessing till the very end." He smirked and kissed the smaller, holding him close.

The rest of their day went like that. Small kisses, lots of deep talking, and watching a movie in the night.