Chapter five: mama's Lasange

I am in a flow, so here's another chapter for y'all! -Throws in the chapter with gay sparkles-
-----

Weekend came closer, and Levi was getting more and more nervous the nearer the weekend we're going. He now realized that Erwin was fucking handsome, and that he actually had a little crush on him. It was Saturday evening now, and Levi was getting ready before Erwin would pick him up with his truck. Erwin was just parking his car, getting out of it as he made his way over to the door, pushing a finger on the bell. A loud ring echoed, before he could hear someone shout: "Lev, your friend's here!"It was Kenny who  screamed downstairs, and Levi was running down those stairs a few seconds later, walking past Kenny and opening the door, looking up at Erwin. Erwin smiled down at the teen, raising his hand. "Hi. Ready to go?" His voice was pretty charming, much fitting the rest of himself. He was very handsome, even Kenny noticed. Speaking of which, he took on his hat and walked past the two, giving the smaller a quick fist bump. "See ya then, shorty." He mumbled as he left, leaving the two teens alone. The raven haired nodded, grabbing his bag. "Sure thing, let's go."

As they arrived at Erwin's home, Levi rose a brow and looked up at the huge building. "Wow, is your family rich?" He was seemingly impressed by the house. Erwin laughed out and shrugged. "We're not the poorest, I guess."

They walked into the house, Levi looking around. Everything looked perfectly clean, and pretty expensive. "I can clearly see that." Suddenly, a blonde woman walked towards them in a white doctor clothing, looking at them. "Oh hey! Are you Levi? Nice to meet you!" She gave him a quick hug, before pulling Erwin into her arms, kissing his cheek. "I have to go sweetheart. I am happy you found someone! Dinner is in the oven, get it out in a half hour or-" her beeper made some sounds, and she ran out of the door. "-Or it'll burn!!"

Levi stared after her, before looking up to Erwin. "...What the actual..-" "you just met my mom. She is a doctor in the hospital, always available." He shrugged and smiled, closing the door and walking into the kitchen. The smell of lasagna filled their noses, as they both stood in front of the oven, watching it. "It looks good." "Hell yes. I love lasagna." Erwin turned to Levi and smiled brightly. "Same!"

-

They sat on Erwin's couch in his room, munching on the lasagna as they watched tv. "God, it tastes so good, I think I'm having a tasty-orgasm." Erwin moaned, leaning back, Levi snickers and put away his empty plate. He hummed in approval, leaning back as well, running a hand over his belly slowly. "I'm pregnant." The blonde looked over to the other, laughing. "With lasagna, huh?" Levi just gave a weak nod and laughed.

-

It was past midnight as they sat on Erwin's bed, watching tv and talking about random topics. Right now, they were discussing if cats are better than dogs. Erwin was more a dog person, since he has a golden retriever, who was with his father now. Levi was definitely a cat person, and he wasn't shy informing Erwin about it. ".. and also, cats are waaay cleaner than dogs, so cats are better." Erwin nodded and looked at him, smiling. "Okay, you're right. My dog may be sweet, but she quickly smells... shitty." Levi leaned back on the wall in triumph, looking at him. They sat in silence, watching the movie that was playing on Tv. A couple was making out, getting undressed and such. "..Hey Erwin. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Levi asked after a while, grabbing a pillow and fiddling with it. The blonde looked at Levi and nodded. "Yeah. But things weren't working out. We were together for about two months." He shrugged and leaned back as well. "What about you?" Erwin would've never guessed that Levi is gay, since he seemed like a chick-magnet. Levi shook his head and sighed. "Nope. Nobody is interested enough in me, it seems. Most action I had was making out with someone drunk. And I'm pretty sure it was a girl." He sighed and looked at Erwin. He noticed how blue Erwin's eyes were. It was a beautiful, deep blue. The same moment, Erwin had the same with Levi's eyes, just that Levi had  a very light, nearly grey color. They sat like that for a moment, before Erwin smiled gently and looked back at the tv. His heart began racing. Was that too long, did he make Levi feel uncomfortable? Levi sighed and leaned back again, relaxing his muscles. "Do you guys have any alcohol?"