Christmas

Levi groaned softly and shifted in Erwin's arms, stretching out quietly. He slept with one Arm under his back, the other slung around him and held him close.

His back hurt like shit.

He carefully opened his eyes and blinked the sleep away, glancing over to the window.

Thick, heavy snowflakes flew around, a thick sheet of snow already forming around the window. It looked beautiful..

He felt Erwin shift beside him, glancing over to the blonde with a soft smile.

"Good Morning, Erwin." The raven whispered and turned on his side, nuzzling closer.

Erwin gave a quiet huff and tightened his arms around him, taking a deep breath. "Morning."

Levi glanced up to him, smiling softly.
"Merry Christmas." He whispered, leaning up to kiss his chin.

"Hmm. Merry Christmas." Erwin grumbled and opened his eyes, glancing over to the window. "Oh damn.. it's snowing.."

"Yeah." Levi turned to look at the window as well, before sitting up a bit. "It's cold.." he murmured, pushing the sheets off of himself and walking over to the closet to get an hoodie from Erwin, pulling it on before quickly going back to bed and straddling his lover.

"Let's take a Walk with the dog." He murmured, leaning down to kiss Erwin, soft lips pressing against chapped ones. The blonde wasn't drinking enough, so his lips were a little dry.

Levi's Christmas gift for Erwin is a Steel water bottle with his initials on it.

Once they came back from the walk, Erwin dried off the dog and then slipped out of his boots, jacket and socks. They got wet, stepping into a puddle of water on accident.

Erwin's mother walked out of the kitchen with a smile, looking at the boys. "Good Morning, Merry Christmas!"

She handed each of them a little bag, before kissing their cheeks. "Have a good day. Sadly I have to go to work." She sighed a bit and cupped their cheeks, stroking Them. "I'm sorry. But I made you guys something to eat, Yeah? Daddy is gonna be home at noon, so keep something for him."

She then walked upstairs and soon after left the house.

Levi was standing in the kitchen, brewing himself a cup of tea while watching Erwin doing their breakfast. He decided to make something easy, Eggs and bacon with beans.

"Soo.. are we gonna exchange our gifts today? Or should we wait until tomorrow?" He asked softly, kicking his legs in the air.

"Today, since tomorrow will be another reason to gift you." The blonde smiled and looked at him, before flipping the bacon over.

"You did not buy me two presents." Levi frowned at him.

"I did. Of course I did." Erwin chuckles and shook his head, before turning off the stove and filling their plates up.

"Erwin.." levi wasn't used to get this amount of attention from someone. It was weird.. feeling loved. But he didn't dislike it. No, he rather... started getting warm around that feeling, embracing it.

Around three, they sat down on Erwin's bed with a box in front of each of them, looking down at it.

"You open first." Levi murmured, glancing over to the blonde.

Erwin nodded a bit and started ripping the paper off, opening the box before grinning a bit. He took the bottle and looked at it, looking over to Levi. "Thank you. Is this a hint for me to drink more?" He joked, making Levi grin himself.

"Yeah, it's unhealthy not drinking enough. But there's more."

Erwin put the bottle aside before looking in the box, getting a smaller one out and opening it. Inside was a smart watch, the one fitting with his phone.

"I heard it's good for sporty people, and since you are.." Levi smiled gently and looked at him. "I love you."

The blonde smiled and put it around his wrist immediately, turning it on. "Amazing! Thank you so much. I love you too.."

Next up was Levi, opening the box carefully.
His heart missed a fucking beat.

Inside sat Bluetooth headphones, an camera and a wristband.

Levi smiled softly and looked at the wristband first, noticing the engraved plate.

'I love you. In every universe.'

He put it on, before glancing up to Erwin with a chuckle.

The blonde was fully engaged in playing with his watch, smiling to himself.

It made Levi's heart ache, being this domestic with the blonde... He felt so much at home with Erwin it was almost too good to be real. But it had to be real, right? If this was a fucking dream....
But he knew it wasn't. He knew they were here, in the real world, being really in love.

But their luck should not be forever.

Levi's phone went off and startled him, before he took the call. A few moments later his phone dropped to the ground, and his eyes teared up.

Erwin looked at him with big eyes, frowning. "Levi?? What's up!?"

"Kenny.. he.."

((What's up? :D long time no update! I'm sorry for that, but as a make up gift, I send you this!
Anyway, enjoy reading and don't forget to comment your thoughts! Please don't point out any grammatical errors, English is not my mother language, so be aware there could be mistakes.
Alright, I'll see you on the next chapter!