ADD UP

We played another round of rush and roulette and now it was time to add up our points

We played another round of rush and roulette and now it was time to add up our points. Vain had won the first round. He finished with three points and I finished with two. The second time we played, I finished with three points and he finished with one. The third time that we played I finished with two points and he finished with one. I was happy that the third game was over quickly. I was the one who had to shoot the man this time, and I hated it. It was his foot, so he would live, but it was still gruesome. I wanted this to be over but I still had nine more games to play with him. I didn't know what the next game would be and I didn't want to find out. Knowing what I knew about Athena made me sad. I wanted to know more about her but I was scared to ask. He said that he didn't hurt her, but I didn't trust him.

"So, you have seven points and I have five points. You won the first game, Aya."

I looked up and forced a smile, "that's great." I was happy that I managed to win, but it didn't calm my nerves. I got lucky, but the next game probably wouldn't be a game of luck. What the hell was I going to do when it came down to a game that I didn't know how to play? I couldn't think like that, I had to stay focused.

"I'll give you two days to rest and then we will be moving on to our second game."

I nodded my head and walked towards the stairs. I was tired and I needed a shower. It was the only thing that was going to help me relax. I wanted to talk to Aito again, but I knew that I was at his mercy. Even though I was able to talk to Kimi, I felt sad. I couldn't tell her what was going on, and she was angry with me. She thought that I was upset about her going off to Harvard, and that's why I didn't see her before she left. But that wasn't true, so I had to make up a good excuse. I told her that I had a family emergency, and she seemed to believe it. Now that I was back in my room, I felt good. I felt relieved to be away from Vain, but I wanted to go home. I had left everything behind to come here with him. I know that my job was worried sick about me, but there was nothing I could do. I was able to call my boss, but he was upset. He said that I should have still called, but I couldn't. He told me not to worry about coming back which hurt me. Ugh, all of this was Aito's fault. Why was he getting himself mixed up with a guy like this anyway? Was he out of his mind? As I undressed, I couldn't stop thinking about the amount of money that he owed Vain.

"You're sexy."

I turned around and gasped when I saw Vain leaning against the door. How long had he been standing there? I tried to cover myself with my hands, but it wasn't working. "What are you doing in here?"

He smirked, "this is my house and no room is off-limits." He took a step towards me and I backed away. What was he trying to do?

"Get out."

"What will you do if I don't?" He asked continuing to walk towards me. I backed away until my back hit the wall. He wasted no time caging me in so that I couldn't escape. I stared down at my feet, afraid to look at him. "You have a beautiful body, Aya. Has anyone ever seen you naked?"