CHIARA

I stared around the dark room confused

I stared around the dark room confused. Where was I and why was I here? I looked around until I saw a girl with long black hair walking towards me. She was wearing a long white dress and I smiled. It was Athena, why was she here? The smile on my face quickly faded as she got closer and I realized that she was not Athena. She stopped in front of me and smiled and I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed her by the throat and she laughed. Why was she here and what the hell did she want?

"Vain, you're hurting me." She pouted sticking her bottom lip out.

"What the hell do you want, Chiara."

She cocked her head to the side and smiled, "I've really missed you, Vain

She cocked her head to the side and smiled, "I've really missed you, Vain."

Before I could respond, I heard Athena's voice. I turned around to see that we were in my club. Athena was standing there in a blue dress with matching heels. I released Chiara and waited to see what would happen.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean...I thought that you were someone else." She turned to leave but I stopped her.

"What is your name?"

"I'm Athena," she whispered. I told the girl I was kissing to leave. She walked past her and bumped her shoulder aggressively.

Chiara walked over to Athena and rubbed her cheek gently. "She is beautiful. You always had really good taste in women."

Before I could respond the room changed and now I was standing in the dance studio that now belonged to Athena.

"Vain I said no," she struggled against me.

"I just want to feel you, just for a minute. Let me put it in at least once. I promise I won't hurt you." I stood there and watched as I slammed her down on the desk and yanked her legs open.

Chiara walked towards the desk shaking her head. "No means no, Vain. You should know that by now."

I balled my hands into fists and turned to face her. "I didn't rape her."

"But you would have, I mean that is the devil that you are, right?"

Before I could respond we were in another place. I quickly recognized this place as the beach condo I took Athena to.