I LOVE YOU

I caught a flight to Spain early in the morning because I wanted to see my father face to face

I caught a flight to Spain early in the morning because I wanted to see my father face to face. I wanted him to look me in my eyes and confess his sins and lies to me. I waited for him to speak and the silence was killing me. I was done with the lies and all the bullshit that came with him. I wanted to know the truth and I wanted to know right now. He sighed and gulped down the alcohol in his glass. I could tell by the way that he was acting that he was shocked that I found out. But none of that mattered to me now.

"If you want the truth, I'll give it to you. Yes, I was the one who blackmailed Chiara. I didn't want you to be with Isabella."

I felt like my heart stopped in my chest. "Did you know that Isabella would die?"

"Yes, I knew because Emilio had wrote me a letter after his wife died. I knew that they were coming for her and so I tipped him off when she went shopping with Alondra. It was perfect because you didn't send security with them."

I ran my fingers through my hair, "you did all of this because you wanted to use Athena. You wanted to have a reason to use me to continue to have a grudge against them."

"Yeah, I won't lie about it. I knew that it would play out well in the end. But I wasn't expecting you to fall in love with Athena. That's what ruined the plan. If you would just do what I say, you would see that I know what I'm doing."

I had enough of his bullshit. "No, all of this is because of you. You don't understand what you did because you can't stand to be in the spot you're in. You killed five innocent women because you wanted to hurt the Vintalli family and the Romano family. We can't control the past and where we were placed in the ranks. If you really wanted to move up, you should have done it the right way."

He chuckled, "what's the right way? Son, you know as well as I do that they weren't going to side with us."

"They won't work with us because of you. You push everyone away because you look at them as if they are beneath us. I don't want any parts of what you have going on anymore. You are going to destroy everything that we worked hard for trying to get the Russian mafia to do business with you. What is the deal that you made with them anyway?"