SEE YOU IN HELL

I caught her before she could hit the ground

I caught her before she could hit the ground. Her white dress was slowly starting to turn red and I was panicking. She was looking at me and I cursed loudly placing my hand on her cheek.

"Vain," she whispered. "I...I'm sorry."

"Don't talk, just save your breath." I lifted her into my arms and was about to walk into the house but I was stopped by Adonis, Satoni, and Roman. They were all pointing their guns at me and I was frozen in place. I stared at them confused, but as I looked around I seen that my father was gone.

"Why?" Satoni growled. I could see the anger in his eyes as he gripped the gun tightly. His hand was on the trigger and he was ready to kill me.

"I didn't do it."

"Please, we all know how you work, Vain. You will stop at nothing to punish me and my sister. She wanted to move on, but you won't let her."

I knew that everyone was tired of me and all of my tricks, but I was telling the truth this time. "I didn't do it," I growled holding Athena close. "I know that you don't believe me, but I wouldn't hurt Athena. I have hurt her more than enough, but shooting a pregnant woman is low. I would never do something like that. You have to believe me."

"What the hell happened?" Adonis asked lowering his gun a little.

"It was all a part of my father's plan. He has been playing with all of us for years. He killed Tarma, Chiara, Kylie, Alondra, listen I know it sounds crazy. I can't explain it right now. We need to get her to the hospital. She is losing a lot of blood, and we can't waste another second."

They hesitated but lowered their guns and allowed me to run towards my car. I was scared, it was crazy feeling this way. It had been a long time since I was scared, and I hated the feeling. I wanted Athena to live and I wasn't sure if she would. I placed her in the backseat of the car and Satoni climbed in. Adonis climbed in next to him and Roman walked up to me. My hands were covered in her blood and I was shaking. Roman placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked into his eyes. I expected to see anger, but I saw that he was worried.

"Vain, I'll drive." I nodded my head and climbed into the passenger seat. He jumped in the driver's seat and backed out of the driveway quickly. My mind was running a mile a minute and my heart felt like it was going to explode. I didn't want another woman dying because of me.