1.

"Are you paying attention Uzumaki?" A voice said, taking their attention away from the board as the written topic of today was up.

Chakra natures.

The teacher was a mocha colored man with a scar on his nose, sort of looked like a dolphin. Though the comparison was so far and in between that it wasn't really brought up that often.

Said man was worried about the Uzumaki, his behavior had gotten much worse recently and he thinks it's because his father is spending more time in the office then with him.

As well as his mother filing for divorce and heading back to her land Uzushiogakure. The teen needed a lot of guidance and despite his persistent picking at lord fourth, it would seem that he had tunnel vision and the only thing in that vision is the village.

"Naruto Uzumaki." The teen head lifted up, he looked around and yawned. He had been asleep, you know dealing with this overwhelming chakra with no help is a pain in his ass. It caused a lot of problems and he was attempting to fix it alone.

The red and blonde haired teen scratched his head, his blue eyes looking around as he saw his teacher with chakra papers in his hands. It would seem they are about to start Jutsu training.

"Sorry Iruka-sensei." Naruto said calmly. He didn't bother explaining himself. His olive oil tanned hand left his hair, letting his hair fall just below his shoulders. Deciding to just track down chakra controlling exercises after class.

They seemed to be getting into the final moments of this year. The teenager is fifteen, along with his peers. It was a funny thing really, how popularity worked,

The teens father was Hokage but people didn't want to touch him with a ten foot pole. The Uchiha was actually the most popular in the class, which was his fathers doing.

His father moved the clan back to the village, made them feel welcomed and the Uchiha's got the credit they deserved. A funny thing really, a clan that was ostracized was number one now.

The Hyuga clan was second, people loved that eye power. The Hyuga were exactly like the Uchiha's, there wasn't very much difference down to that damn arrogance they sported.

There was a rumor about the clans heads wanting to combine that eye power, but like Naruto said. It was just a rumor.

Then the Nara clan in third in terms of popularity, not like that clan wants to do anything but sleep, cloud watching and silently judging people for their stupidity.

Here is the kicker, people love his father. Everybody loves Minato for being smart and happy, courageous and loving. Thoughtful and smart, though his last name was Namikaze.

Naruto's last name is Uzumaki.

There was a reason for that, Naruto is an Uzumaki through and through. His older brother, yes you heard him correctly, older brother who is loved and favored through this village was Menma Namikaze.

Heir to the Namikaze clan, the sole heir. He is to reproduce the clan with some lucky woman. Though him being a year older than him is the reason he is a Uzumaki.

Naruto's sole purpose is to have a clan of Uzumaki children in the leaf, the leaf wants the genetics of the Uzumaki without dealing with the Uzumaki's in Uzu.

Naruto thought it was sneaky, especially since his father happened to be a bisexual male. Though deciding to start paying attention at this moment he saw people get up and realized this training was going to happen outside.

He listened to the explanation of this test, apparently this would help what team he would be placed upon. He was an Uzumaki, so he was told it was going to fire. His older brothers chakra was wind, so it seemed to solidify that Naruto's would be fire.

"Naruto, why don't you show the class how it's done?" Iruka said, Naruto didn't say a word but there was giggling and there was once voice that spoke,

"As if the dead last could show us anything." Naruto decided not to react. He however looked at the Uchiha who stood next to the Haruno and Yamanaka heiress.

"You tell him Sasuke-kun," Sakura said, the entire class giggled.

"Yeah, the child of the Hokage? Watch him not have any affinity and will just have to use Taijutsu," Kiba said, and the class giggled some more.

"Enough children!" Iruka said but the laughing continued, Naruto stood there with his chakra swirling inside him, he was annoyed now.

"I hate a lot of things about you, but this is too far," Naruto stood there as Iruka tried to calm the situation, while he wondered why a voice he's never heard before hated him,

"Why do you hate me?"

"You have no backbone! Why do you let people talk and walk all over you? You are an UZUMAKI. The only clan with strong enough chakra to SUBDUE A DEMON. Nobody else possesses enough chakra to do that. You need to start acting like the royalty you are." Naruto blinked.

He was a demon holder? That might be why he had all this chakra suffocating him,

"Wrong that's your own chakra, listen to me brat. After you show these insolent children how great you are, I will be training you. It will be hard and you will be worked into the ground but in the next six months, you will be damn near unstoppable."

He unstoppable? He looked at the paper, and then he heard a voice.

"Go ahead Naruto, everybody is watching." Iruka said, and everybody was watching. His father looking on into that crystal ball, along with his advisor wanting to know everybody's natures.

Naruto looked at the paper, and he pushed his chakra through the paper. The paper fell to the ground and eyes looked to the paper.

The paper seemed to slice into fours. There was one nature down, Wind.

One of the slices burned into a ashes. There was another nature down, Fire.

The second piece of paper crinkled. There was another nature down. Lighting.

The third piece of paper turned into dirt and crumbled away, there was another nature down, Earth.

The last piece of paper, became damp. There was another affinity down, Water.

The area was silent and even Iruka didn't know what to say,

"I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. You've demonstrated what needed to be done, let's leave and get your training started brat." Naruto hummed and left the class and his father in the tower, stunned.

*

Hi welcome to another book, written by yours truly. What will happen? Who knows.

Amiyah