14.

"You know, you let one slip from your grasp. He's probably tracking down the prophecy right now." A person spoke, standing behind a man with an orange mask.

"I did, though it doesn't matter. We will assemble a group, and take the child down before he gains the power Nagato has." The orange mask said, leaning back in his chair.

"What separates the child from Nagato?" The woman asked, she was always curious. Nagato had the power that the prophet has, so why don't they need Nagato but need the child?

"The Child has black chains, have you studied up on the Uzumaki clan?" The male asked his female companion, she shook her head no. She watched as the male in the orange masked turned and looked at her.

"Because darling, those black chains can either be the worlds savior, or it's downfall and we want it to be the downfall of the leaf don't we?" The woman nodded, and the male smiled.

"Of course, now let's get this group started. Our first mission is to capture Naruto Uzumaki alive, and kill that traitor Nagato Uzumaki. Shall we start our scouting?" the woman smiled and latched her hand onto the males.

"Of course darling, we must make haste."

Those two left their building intent on bringing the leaf and Nagato down.

Nagato sneezed, and a second later Naruto sneezed. As they headed towards the wave country. Naruto was standing next to Sai, they both guarded the bridge builder as Sakura and Sasuke led.

Sasuke was annoyed, ignoring the woman's rambling and tried to go pay attention to the scopes of the mission. Naruto like this Sai guy cause he didn't try and speak to him. Though the bridge builder was thinking and thinking hard.

Naruto could feel the uneasiness as well as the over thinking, it made him crazy really.

"Stop fucking thinking. What the hell are you even worried about. You have six ninjas protecting you, you old bat." Naruto said and Nagato sighed.

"Now Naruto." Nagato went to speak up and Naruto stepped in a puddle. Naruto looked at the puddle and then to the old man.

The man looked nervous, Naruto groaned. He didn't even have to say anything to the Sasuke look alike, he grabbed the bridge builder and moved him behind Sasuke and Sakura.

Sakura had gotten ready to complain but Sasuke hushed her. Naruto blinked and removed his foot, taking a step back he was surrounded by a cloud of smoke,

Kakashi and Nagato hid their chakra and stood back and watched Naruto work, I mean he is the prophecy.

Naruto eyes darted around the cloud, they were weak. Omoi could take them when he's overthinking is how weak they are.

"Please, my Mate would give me a harder time." Naruto did a few hand signs before speaking.

"Wood style, Leg Prison." Naruto said as wooden branches grabbed both men by their legs, lifting them and hanging them upside down.

Kakashi eyes widened and Nagato hummed.

"When did you realize you had Mokuton?" Nagato said, as he ushered The Genin over.

"I've always had it, I have just been training with it recently since my sealing is almost done." Nagato nodded, it would seem the power was coming sooner rather than later.

Mokuton? While that power was very elite, it wasn't quite what Nagato was looking for but it's close, he knows it'll be here shortly.

"Sai this isn't for you, but team seven how did Naruto know there was an enemy?" Both of them looked at Nagato and he sighed.

"This is why Lord Forth said you all weren't ready. It's hot, as hell out here. What kind of puddle could withstand that heat?"

"It was a Genjutsu." Sasuke answered Nagato's question, and Nagato nodded.

"Yes, plus Naruto had always been good at reading people, he knew Tazuna was hiding something because of how he was reacting. You have to be aware of people and your surroundings, now watch your Sensei interrogate the Ninjas

"Tazuna, won't you be a doll and tell me what I want to hear?" Nagato asked, and Tazuna started spilling his.

The wave is in decline, a nasty civilian man named Gato hired Ninja's to kill him.

The wave was poor and he couldn't afford an A-rank and so now he had to make do with with a c-rank.

Honestly Naruto didn't care, huddling close to Nagato he wonder if Omoi made it home okay.

Omoi made it home okay, but when he had gotten home his mother and father were talking to Karui, you know nothing out of the ordinary. Him and Karui were childhood friends.

"Oh Omoi! We have great news." Omoi blinked, walking over as his mother his beautiful mother had a happy expression on his face. His father looked usually stone cold, but he was used to it.

"How was your mission?" His father asked, it typically was straight and down to business, it didn't matter to him. Omoi sat down across from his parents and a Karui that wouldn't make eye contact with him,

That hardly mattered to him, they didn't talk too much considering Omoi told her she wasn't nice nor understanding to him. So until she got her act together they weren't friends.

"A success, The Raikage Treaty is going through and we'll soon have an alliance with the leaf village, and he said it's all thanks to me." His father raised a brow.

"Why you?" Omoi blinked and spoke.

"I've been seeing the Hokage's second child, Naruto Namikaze." His mother and his father eyes widened, Karui gasped and his father actually put on a smile,

"You and the child are dating? When were you planning to tell us?" Omoi tilted his head at the misunderstanding he caused but he didn't want to dwell on. Continuing on the lie he spoke again

"When I came home from this mission," Omoi mentally reprimanded himself for lying but his parents are eating it up.

"Oh aren't we lucky! You keep wooing the Namikaze and we'll be set for life!"

"You should let us meet him him." His father said and Omoi nodded before speaking

"What was this great news you were going to tell me?" His father stood and chuckled.

"It's nothing of importance now, you've found somebody to marry. It's seems here Karui won't be your bride." Omoi blinked and looked to Karui, Karui scoffed.

"You are choosing him over me? Again?" Omoi's parents looked at the duo, the wanted to speak but knew they had no input on this fight,

"I don't like the way you treat me as a friend, why would I ever like the way you would treat me as my wife?" Omoi said and he sighed,

"I overthink, constantly. It's a trait that will be passed down to my child. It's genetic Karui. My father overthinks a lot. He however found my mother she adored it, and found it alluring." Omoi said and Karui sighed.

"You don't, you hit me, call me names. You need to get over this crush. Naruto likes me, and my overthinking. He thinks it's cute and funny and he actually listens to me," Omoi said explaining and he sighed,

"I really do like him fuck."

"I'm choosing Naruto, sorry to hurt your feelings." Omoi stood up and spoke before leaving,

"Though you did hurt mines first." Omoi said heading upstairs to shower and what not. Though a letter to Naruto would be his top priority,

*