2.

Naruto was out of breathe, heaving up and down. He was on the training ground that neither his father or elder brother used. His eyes closed as he remembered that he wasn't done training but he was weak at the moment. The excess use of chakra to control, then the mold and then attempt to turn into Jutsu's took a lot out of him.

He had finish his weapons training, when the nine tails said the training would be brutal, he didn't say it was downright sinister. Naruto felt like he was going through the 9 cylinders of hell. It was intense, though maybe it was because the demon he housed was a fire demon.

Then it would make sense.

"You are resting? At this time." Naruto opened his eyes. He wanted to complain but this is what he needed, to be stronger than everybody.

While everybody is attempting to find a lover, and get ready to settle down, Naruto is training working and hard to become the Shinobi among Shinobi.

"No I'm not, I'm getting up. What's next?"

"Tree walking. That will calm your control. You are about to start having to control a lot more chakra then you are doing." Naruto blinked.

"Why?"

"Well aside from the fact that your father didn't tell you. Though I'm not surprised. The seal is slowly opening, allowing my chakra to mix with yours. It was smart, making you able to use my chakra in a bind but with your uncontrolled chakra trying to control mines would be even harder."

Naruto sighed of course, the cards were always stacked against him. Why wouldn't they be. Though he only stood back up and walked over to the tree.

There is always work to be done.

Though he could say academy life got a lot better. Nobody bullied him after they all found out he had a lot of chakra natures.

Though the minute he managed to climb up the tree he sat at the top of the branch and relaxed, it had taken him all night to complete it. Who knew he had a shit ton of Chakra to manage. Calmly sitting on a branch as he caught his breathe. He opened his eyes, and he didn't know his eyes were red he could see the world better but in his tired state he didn't even realize it.

Though they eventually shifted back to blue, but he looked upon the home. The light to the back was on, meaning somebody was looking for him. Hopefully it wasn't his father, but he saw blonde spiky hair step out from the sliding door.

"Naruto, your mother sent a letter. I think you should read it." Naruto blinked, his mother hadn't sent him a letter before, he remembers his mother just taking off when he was six, tired of her marriage and the constant cheating his father was having.

Naruto didn't blame the woman, but he jumped off the tree and landed on his feet, not a smart idea but he was smart enough to push chakra to his feet to catch his fall. Though as he came down from the tree his father locked eyes with him.

"You climbed a tree? Who is teaching you this? Menma?" Naruto blinked and snatched the note from his father to read over it. He read the letter and chuckled.

If it's not one thing it's another.

"Did she really?"

"Doesn't matter Kyuubi, nobody wants me and it's fine. Living alone is something foxes do anyways." Naruto said and Minato hummed.

"So what did your mother say?" Minato asked and Naruto figured why the hell not, his father and brother don't really like him, so why not give them more material.

"I'm prohibited to ever stepping foot in Uzushiogakure, because of my relation to you." Naruto slammed the paper against his fathers chest and spoke.

"She's basically disowned me, for what reason I don't know. I kind of feel like you had something to do with this but I don't really care." Naruto said heading to see if his father left him any dinner or if he had to make him something to eat.

Minato read over the letter before declaring.

"That's perfect, a lot of suitors have been asking about you. I should host a party, get some bachelors to meet you. It will help the leaf with much needed ally's." Naruto blinked, was his father insane.

Making him a plate of food he looked to the blonde haired man who looked over the moon with his idea, Naruto wanted to strangle the man, and so he headed upstairs before his brother got home.

"Is this a fever dream?"

Naruto closed the door to his room, sitting on the bed and deciding to pick up a book. He wanted to figure out what to master, he had a lot of options, a lot of avenues he could go down, especially since the Kyuubi was hell bent on making sure his chakra was controlled to the Tee.

"Welcome to the disastrous life of Naruto no longer Uzumaki." Naruto said mentally, before he decided to open up a book on sage.

"Well I don't believe somebody as calm and loving as you should deserve this life."

"Oh? You seem to be warming up to me. Glad I'm not a brat anymore." The Kyuubi scoffed, huffing like a giant man baby. Though Naruto smiled, deciding to lose himself within the book.

Though life was about to get a lot more straining for the redhead. Now that he is a free agent and he has no loyalties to any clan, a lot of people would want his genetics into their clans, or even to start a new clan.

He thought life was troublesome before, it was about to be a hell of a drag now.

Though he didn't want to think about that, the only thing on his mind was becoming strong, and being able to feel confident in his skin before he decided to settle down with a man or woman.

He was praying it wasn't woman, that disgusted him more than sharing a roof with Menma. Now why Naruto couldn't stand his older brother Menma?

"Father, I'm home and that mission was completed. Otogakure decided to send a treaty."

"You are my best Chunin right now son, thank you."

"Of course, complete a mission for the sake of the village. You taught me well father."

He disliked his brother because he had gotten all the love from his father and instead of sharing it, he kept it all to himself.

And that pissed him off more than anything.

*

I know you all are excited for this book and I promise y'all I will complete this. I'm kinda excited for this book as well

🤪

Amiyah