3.

Naruto wasn't superstitious, but he should've been. Bad things come in three and as he sat here in the tower and he had his last name legally removed, he wondered if his life would get any better. He was heading to train after this until his father burst his bubble.

"Where are you heading Naruto?" Naruto blinked he hated that man with every fiber of his being, turning around and looking at the blonde haired bastard Naruto responded.

"Away from here." Naruto said, tying up his long hair and looking as his father held some type of smile.

"We are going shopping, the party for your suitor will be held soon. A lot of people are coming." Naruto blinked because he could've sworn his father wasn't asshole enough to go through with that.

Though he should've known his father didn't care about him.

He watched as his father and Shikaku talked about this party like Naruto shouldn't have an input on literally his life.

Though he should've known his father didn't care about him.

Somebody please remind Naruto that his father didn't care about him.

"Oh shopping, do I have to pay for clothing?" Naruto asked as he realized he wasn't getting out of this, and Minato tilted his head.

"When have you ever had to pay for clothing?" Naruto blinked was this man stupid.

"You have never provided me with anything, I always had to pay for everything since mother left." Minato looked at Naruto before Naruto turned around,

"If you aren't following behind me, then I just going to go home and sleep." Naruto said especially since he wanted to keep unlocking his techniques.

When he was training yesterday, he had managed to manifest a chain. A single chain link but Naruto and the Kyuubi knew that Naruto was earning those Uzumaki chains, though how it would manifest is the question.

Minato looked to his best friend who nodded, he followed the two as well, wanting to observe the relationship between the two. It didn't look too great but who was he to judge, he was hardly home too.

Though his relationship with Shikamaru is great, it's the relationship with his wife that is causing the strain.

"This party is males, you have the ability to birth, a lot of people are willing to forget that you aren't a girl since you can produce heirs," Naruto blinked, he walked into a store that sold only girl attire.

"I'm a boy, why can't I wear..."

"Because you are the one being courted, shouldn't you look presentable?" Naruto closed his mouth as a woman came to greet the Hokage and the Advisor. Naruto stood there looking lost.

"Why don't we try some blue, or maybe white?" Minato asked, and Naruto shut that down.

"No, I'll be wearing red or orange or both." Naruto said and the woman looked to the Hokage because his word was absolute, Naruto saw the exchange and spoke before Minato opened his mouth to rebuttal.

"I will be wearing those colors, so for your sake, you better agree to it." Naruto said calmly. Shikaku blinked and wondered what transpired between the two.

"Make him something with those colors please. Have it ready in a month." Naruto nodded his head, looking out towards the village.

He could hear the men whispering but he didn't care to tune in to it. It wasn't any of his business. So he spoke a soft,

"Am I free to go? Or do I have to suffer any more humiliation?" Naruto said, and as he started to say that here came his older brother and he groaned mentally.

"There's my cute little brother, you know people cannot stop talking about you." Menma said, he went to ruffle Naruto's head but he backed up, sizing his older brother that had the black hair and blue perfect eyes.

"How about you stop talking to me?" Naruto said, looking at him. Menma faked gasped, because Shikaku was here, and they were in public but Naruto was going to do what he wanted to do anyways.

"I'm leaving, I have done what was asked of me." Naruto said, and he didn't wait for anyone to say anything. He headed to the forest of death to continue to train, while he left his brother and father at the store.

Shikaku hummed, folding his arms. He already knew what was going on here.

"Minato, do you even spend time with your youngest?" Shikaku asked, the trio headed back towards the tower, and Minato couldn't remember the last time he spent actual time with Naruto.

"Do you not see why he doesn't have any friends and isolated himself?" Shikaku was really a genius,
Smart and capable. Praised among the lands and in the leaf village, and praised by the Fourth Hokage even.

"He isn't  understanding the act of love, you really are dealing him a shitty hand. Should you and Menma try to get to know him?"

Menma looked offended, get along with the child who made his parents divorce? Who was the reason his mother couldn't contain the beast? The one who isn't even gifted nor the prophet that Jiraiya-sensei speak of?

Why bother himself when he is destined to be great? His future wife will be destined for greatness and so would he. He needed to have great people in his life and his brother unfortunately didn't make the cut.

"Father, I'm hanging out with Neji. I will take my leave now." Menma bowed and headed towards the Hyuga clan, the head of the branch clan was his best friend.

They saw eye to eye on most things, but when either needed to vent, they knew the other would understand the others pain, both leading their clan to greatness, it make sense they would be friends right?

Well it made perfect sense to anybody with a brain.

So as Naruto stood in the forest panting softly, his blue eyes were bleeding into red, he looked at his chain. They didn't look nothing like the gold chains his clan was used to wielding.

These were as dark as night, black chains. Every single color being absorbed into this chain but nothing is reflecting it. Naruto will be honest.

He's a little lost at what he can do with his chains? He can't ask his mother because he's no longer a Uzumaki. Maybe he'll get lucky and a Uzumaki will be at the party,

Since he's managed to call and hold this technique, he decided that was enough for now. Now it was time to start his specialty.

"You are certain? There is so many other things to learn."

Naruto smiled.

"This won't be the only thing I master, though it is something I want to learn first, especially given my family tree." Naruto said and the Kyuubi hummed.

"Well we are burning daylight here, get to it." Naruto smiled and headed to a pond.

The first fish he saw, he snatched it and placed it on the ground.

He was going to be an even better medic that the slug Sannin.

*