5.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you." Omoi looked up, he had just finished at the gift shop since they were leaving soon. It was Karui who spoke that and honestly they had been here for a few days, and on their last day here she wanted to act like she was searching for him.

He had already spent the evening with Naruto yesterday. Naruto was already making him just a tad bit happier, and he really was nice considering his family is trying to marry him off.

"I don't think you were. I was in the hotel. Parties aren't my scene," Omoi said and Karui blinked. She was about to raise her voice but there was a voice behind them.

"Omoi! Let's hang before you leave?" The two dark mocha colored Ninjas looked to see Naruto, Naruto was dressed in a Kimino, not because he was a girl but because he liked this article of clothing.

He was eating sushi and while it's weird seeing somebody eat a full course meal on foot, it look likes Naruto is enjoying his meal.

"You are leaving in the morning, and unfortunately I have class so I won't be able to walk you to the gates." Naruto said calmly, Omoi blinked. The thoughts were about to start coming but he just watched as Naruto chuckled.

"Now Omoi, you don't have to think so hard. I want to spend time with you, no ulterior motives." Naruto said softly, it was funny to Naruto that this man, that was about a year older than him was always so worried about the actions of himself and others, Naruto couldn't phantom thinking like that.

"You want to hang out with Omoi? He tends to ruin the atmosphere with his thinking." Naruto moved his eyes away from Omoi to the girl that looked rude.

Naruto didn't want to deal with her.

Why does she think she has access to your conversation?" Naruto didn't know but he didn't care.

"Yes, or else I wouldn't have asked him to hang out with me." Naruto said bluntly, looking away from the girl who gasped.

"Omoi, I'm your childhood friend, are you going to let him talk to me like that?" Naruto blinked, was this girl crazy? He didn't even say anything rude to her. Naruto sighed, here was another woman using her privilege to stop Naruto into having friends.

He was starting to feel comfortable around Omoi.

"I didn't even say anything rude, I stated the obvious." Naruto said, blunt was his middle name. He was a Namikaze, with ties to the Uzumaki clan? Why wouldn't he be.

Even if he wasn't an a Uzumaki in name, he still was an Uzumaki in genetics.

"Omoi!" The woman said and Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Forget it. Here Omoi." Naruto handed Omoi his writing address. He stood on the tops of his toes to pet Omoi's hair.

"She is your friend, I'll just go train." Naruto said, he was serious about working and becoming the best, why wouldn't he. In order for the world to be peaceful, he needed to aid it.

Omoi looked at the paper, and then to Karui. She looks smug. He didn't like that. Was she always like this? He didn't know. The Chunin blinked before calling out.

"Wait up Naruto, I can use some training." Naruto stopped in his tracks, he didn't know why but that made him happy.

Somebody chose him.

He knew bad things come in three, but he'll take another set of three's to feel this happy after it.

"You are choosing him over me?" Karui said, folding her arms and Omoi hummed.

"Yes, I'm choosing my new nicer friend, then somebody who verbal and physically abuses me. See you later." Omoi said jogging up to Naruto. Naruto looked at him happily and spoke.

"I know a place. I practice here all the time. Would you like to have a spar with me?" Naruto asked, he was quite happy. Energetic and seemed to be excited to finally have somebody in his corner, finally.

"Yes, I won't go easy on you. You didn't even graduate your academy? Though the leaf village seems to be on a timeline of their own." Naruto chuckled softly,

"Yes, but see if you can beat me, Mr.Chunin for Kumogakure." Naruto said and Omoi could feel his thoughts leave him, and the only thing on his mind was beating Naruto in a spar.

"While I appreciate you giving me the Leaf Village Welcome, I came here with a purpose." A red headed male said, tossing his shirt back on and looking over his features in the mirror.

"And being seduced by a smooth talking dog summoner wasn't one of them." A chuckle was heard behind the redhead, a naked chest in the reflection of the mirror, as a male with 95% of his facial features were covered stood at the doorway.

"Well, did you now have a good time? You were screaming my name, as well as mumbled variations of that name." The red headed male turned around and spoke.

"Funny." The red head said, giving the masked male a smile. The male hummed and spoke.

"You don't have to leave until tomorrow, what's the rush?" The masked man stated, following as the redhead packed what little belongings he had here, the masked man liked this man, he was definitely... unorthodox.

He liked that.

"I came to see my nephew. I at least need to make contact with him before I leave." The male said, and the half naked one spoke.

"I know everybody in the leaf, I can help you track him down." The red head sighed.

"Thank you Kakashi, but I don't think...."

"Let me help Nagato. You sure are stubborn." Kakashi said, dressing in casual yet appropriate clothing, Nagato sighed and nodded.

"His name is Naruto Namikaze." Kakashi blinked, before he nodded and placed a hand on Nagato's shoulder.

"You owe me, because Naruto doesn't like me." Kakashi said in a whisper, and Nagato wondered why Kakashi wasn't liked but in the next second they were in the forest.

Chakra was being spent and in high volumes. Nagato clearly could make out Naruto. His hair was red, but the other boy seemed to be doing quite well against his nephew,

"You are good Omoi." Naruto said, he hadn't sensed the others yet, but Omoi spoke.

"You have me on defense, you won't let me get one offensive move out." He said, no matter how much Omoi over thought, Naruto was always ahead of him.

Though Naruto's smile fell, and in a second he backed up. Grabbing weapons and tossing them at the man he despised.

Kakashi barely saw them coming, Naruto was amazing at the basics, Kakashi blinked and Naruto spoke sending more weapons his way.

"You must came looking for a death wish, why are you here? Hatake." Kakashi gulped and went to open his mouth,

"I wished to see you, I wanted to see my nephew." Nagato said, looking at Naruto and Naruto looked at the red head.

"An Uzumaki?"

"Just like we needed."

Though the four of them stood in silence.

*
Sorry to leave y'all on a cliffy.

Ya girl is in Louisiana for training, and she kinda being ran ragged 😒

But it's fine I suppose enjoy this!

Amiyah