7.

Omoi was home, he had managed to get home safely and even though it was home and he loved being home, he missed Naruto. Though he sat down at his desk, ignoring his mother and fathers questions of asking him how the party was. If he managed to make contact with Naruto and the answer was obviously he had done so.

He wanted to tell Naruto he made it home safely, that he was going to take training seriously. He can't let Naruto show him up when he was higher rank. Maybe he should tell Killer B Sensei he needed more training.

He sent the letter off before deciding to shower and sleep. It was a long journey, and he did need to rest. He is certain he was going to have a mission soon, and he would like to be well rested in case he crosses paths with Naruto,

Overthinking was his specialty and since Naruto had been the on his mind a little too much lately. That was all he seemed to be thinking about.

Naruto was home, tuning out in class. The class was sparing today and he got paired with Sasuke. They always pinned him against Sasuke to make him look bad. Though he would not be looking bad today.

Naruto wondered if Sasuke was ready. Had he been training or had he let Sakura's and Ino's words get to his ego. At this rate, his arranged wife would be stronger than him and Naruto's know a thing or two about Uchiha's.

Their pride would never allow somebody they see as less than be stronger than them. Which is why this spar will be funny. As the class was walking towards the training ground. There was a letter that dropped and Naruto caught it.

Naruto smiled softly, stunning those in his class that dared to look at him.

"He wrote you immediately, he hadn't even been home for three hours yet." Naruto smiled, he liked that he was on Omoi's brain. So as the people I mean his classmates sparred, he read the letter.

A cute little letter about how now the teen would be determined so that he could face Naruto. He was going to write him when he got home. Then he remembered he didn't have a summons.

"After school, let's head to the forest. See if you can gain the attention of a summons." Naruto nodded, he knew that would be the case. So he folded the letter up as his name was announced.

"You won't stand five seconds against me." Sasuke said and Naruto sighed.

"Overconfident/Overconfident." Naruto hated Sasuke, with a burning passion. It made no sense. How could he be so damn certain of things.

"You keep putting Naruto against Sasuke, like what is the point?" A lazy voice said, Naruto blinked. Oh Shikamaru said something.

"Why do you think he should be paired with somebody else?" Iruka asked, wondering why Shikamaru had something to say now after almost a full year of spars.

"No, but some of us get tired of seeing the same result of this." Naruto blinked.

He had almost given the Nara credit.

Almost.

"You don't think Naruto has improved? I think he has." Iruka said, sending Naruto a smile. Naruto looked at it and then he chuckled.

"He knew you would take defeat and rise to the challenge. He was pushing and rooting for you. Silently of course." Naruto smiled softly.

"Now I'm not going easy on Sasuke, Iruka put his faith in me. Might as well show him all the work I've been doing."

"Remember to keep circling your chakra, your diamond is almost here. You are smart to work and gain your diamond in a mere three months." Naruto nodded his head.

"Maybe a little, but who would train Naruto? He's a pariah. There was a party for him, and he didn't even show up." Shikamaru said, and Naruto hummed.

He was there, he had just happened to find somebody worth his time.

Worth the energy he didn't give anybody else.

Worth putting him in the corner.

"You all had fun right? I'm sure you all managed to meet somebody special? Shikamaru met his future wife, Temari of the sand correct?" Naruto said and he watched as Shikamaru's eyes widened.

Choji met Karui from Kumogakure.

Sakura, seemed to hit it off with my older brother." Sakura gasped because it was true but she didn't want Ino to know.

"Don't worry Sakura, Ino seemed to hit it off greatly with Kankuro from the sand village." Ino blinked before covering her mouth.

"You think you will hurt me anymore? You all won't. It was my mistake to let you all belittle me and use me for personal gain." Naruto said softly, he smiled instead.

"You all think I wasn't looking? Collecting data? I'm a fucking Namikaze. I'm not stupid and or illiterate." Naruto said and then he turned to Sasuke.

"You know, for someone who has an arrange wife, you sure like to mess around a lot. Save Hinata the grief of marrying an playboy asshole like you." Naruto said and Sasuke scoffed.

"A lot of words for somebody who can't beat me." Naruto chuckled maniacally, before smiling.

"Not you inviting the Uchiha to his death."

"I mean why not? Overconfidence should be squashed, like a bug." Naruto said mentally before he spoke,

"Iruka-Sensei, why not call that match now."

"No Jutsu's, I'll allow your doujutsu Sasuke." Sasuke smirked and activated his Sharigan. Though what did that mean for Naruto?

Nothing because when Iruka said "Begin." Sasuke was suddenly on his back, dust covering the kids and a groan was heard. Naruto blinked as he stood over Naruto. His skin was decorated in black lines, and there was a red diamond plastered to his forehead.

"Christmas came early."

"Well would you look at that, overconfidence in one's ability, the lack of training assuming that eye will automatically get you the win. You lost against somebody who master the medical arts. Loser." Naruto added for dramatic effect.

Iruka looked on in a proud gleam, he couldn't wait to tell Genma about Naruto's progression! He knew Genma would love to hear it.

"Winner Naruto Namikaze." Naruto smiled and bowed.

"Well Sensei can I be dismissed?" Naruto said and Iruka nodded. Naruto smiled softly and headed to the forest. He had to track down a summons so he could talk to Omoi.

He missed Omoi.

He wondered how he could see Omoi sooner rather than later.

As he went through the forest, the sun was setting and he was wondering he it should pack it up for the night and try tomorrow until he heard a nearby bush bustling.

He looked towards it, and he honestly shouldn't have been surprised. Even Kurama chuckled inside him. Naruto squatted down and looked at the cat. It was small, though Naruto knew they were going to grow.

"I'm Bidy, a descendant of Cat Sìth. Will you be my summoner?" Naruto nodded softly.

"Thank you for choosing me." Naruto said and Bidy rolled out the contract. Naruto signed in blood and Bidy walked to him.

"Bidy I know we just met, but do you think you can take a letter to Kumogakure for me?" Bidy didn't mind, so she agreed.

"Thank you, you're the best." Naruto said, heading home to finally write out the letter.

*

Ah, Naruto in his villain Era. You love to see it.

Amiyah 🥰