16

Double update cause why not 🙌🏾💗

Naruto watched as Inari thanked him multiple times. Naruto smiled at the child.

"You don't have to thank me, your father missed you so much." Naruto said as the male held Inari. Naruto ruffled Inari's hair, and Inari jumped from his fathers arms to Naruto's. Naruto chuckled and sighed,

He actually felt happy in the moment. The same happy that he usually felt when he was with Omoi.

"You are welcome Inari." Naruto said, and he sighed as he looked at Kaiza. Kaiza chuckled as Tsunami walked out from the kitchen.

"Dinner is...." the woman froze and Kaiza turned around. He opened his arms and spoke.

"I'm home! " he said softly and Tsunami started crying. It was a beautiful scene really. Though Naruto was just calming down the child.

The commotion in the home was great that Kakashi came in to check it out. He saw the family hugging a male and Naruto hugging the child.

"You brought him back to us, you are heaven sent." Naruto looked at Tazuna as he said that. Tazuna hugged the man he saw as his own son, and Naruto blinked.

"Maybe Kami did send me to you all for a reason, though I merely did what would make Inari happy. He's a child and he deserve love don't you?" Naruto asked the child who nodded, Naruto smiled.

"As much as I love to give you love, why don't you spend time with your mom and dad and we will play tomorrow?" Inari spoke.

"Yes, thank you for bringing my dad home. You are the best Ninja in the lands." Naruto smiled as he placed Inari down on his feet and he ran to his parents.

"You are the best Ninja in the lands." Naruto smiled as he went to grab Omoi's letter.

"Of course I am, aren't I the prophet?" Naruto said embracing the fact now, he blinked and looked up at Kakashi. He was tempted to curse him out, really tempted but he told Nagato he would try so he spoke simply.

"Mind your business Hatake. Don't your gremlins need training." Kakashi blinked but spoke.

"Would you like to see how your uncle is training them?" Naruto hummed.

"You mean your future husband." Kakashi shrugged.

"If the stars are aligned, Kami will allow me to marry that man." Naruto blinked, because Kakashi did love Nagato. This sucks, now he had to be cordial with this man.

"I'm pretty sure those stars will align." Naruto said, giving him hope he supposed. Walking out the door he folded his arms looking at the carnage basically.

"You see what I put Naruto through? Sakura you didn't even last long at all. At least the boys were able to hang on a little.

Naruto would finish that whole training and not even break a sweat." Nagato didn't look disappointed, more like he was showing them what Naruto could handle and how Naruto was on a different level playing field than they every would've hoped for.

"Ease off them, poor Sakura is holding on for dare life." Naruto said and Kakashi hummed.

"You work Naruto hard." Kakashi said and Naruto hummed,

"You don't work your Genin hard enough Kakashi. Look at how behind Sakura is from her male peers. Yeah they aren't on my level but look at who was able to withstand it a little better than usual." Sasuke and Sai both laid on their backs, breathing deeply.

Both males felt alive, this training made them actually feel something other than dread. Sakura was on her hands and knees, in pain and crying. It was as if this was the first time she actually worked out.

Shocking. Not really.

"Maybe you should ask Hokage-Sama to combine the groups, they'll benefit from having Nagato's strong arm and your lenient one." Naruto said turning around and Kakashi hummed.

"Where are you headed?" Naruto blinked.

"To eat, I'm tired from saving the Wave Country." Naruto said and he hardly spent any chakra. Though he did go and eat with the family.

After he ate, he helped set the table for the others, then he was off to the room he was sharing with Sai. He opened up the letter and it started like any other letter.

Hello Naruto,

I'm fine, made it home safely. How's your mission? You should be playing nice with the others. I came home you know to a surprise, can you guess what it was? That's right an arrange marriage. To you know who, Karui.

Naruto stopped as he read that, he knew that things were rocky between him and his childhood friend, he had mentioned it when he last visited. Though an arrange marriage with his mate.

"Why don't you finish the letter before jumping the gun? Maybe he refused? Maybe he's feeling what you are feeling?" Naruto nodded, sighing softly.

"They were so excited, even Karui. Though I might've told a small lie. So when the Jounin exams are being held in the leaf village, my parents will be coming."

"What does that have to do with me? And the arrange marriage?" Naruto said annoyed, scoffing softly.

"Keep reading." Naruto sighed but continued reading the letter.

They want to meet you because I may have led them into thinking we were dating so that I wouldn't have to marry Karui. Don't be mad at me, I realized how much I cherish our time and talking and if Karui was my wife she's ruined that.

Naruto smiled softly, he released a breathe he didn't know he was holding.his heart thumped and he sighed. Even though Omoi didn't admit his attraction to him just yet, he was happy that Omoi enjoyed their time enough to end a arrange marriage.

Though I know this letter will find you with ease, I do miss you, send me a letter whenever you can.

Yours truly,

Omoi.

"Yours truly? He seems to really like you." Naruto sighed and closed the letter.

"Just the man I wanted to see, this was supposed to be an A-rank mission?" Nagato nodded, looking at Naruto.

"Yes, it would mean Ninja activity, we concluded that the demon brothers weren't acting alone so we anticipated another ninja pulling the strings." Nagato said and Naruto nodded.

"As I was trailing Gato, I sensed four Ninjas in the wave, two I could take easily in my sleep. Though the other two gave off vibes similar to my mother and father." Nagato blinked, leaning back and folding his arms.

"You didn't face them?" Naruto nodded.

"They were fleeing the wave, but it wouldn't make sense, unless there is some type of group growing, assembling missing Ninjas?" Naruto said and Nagato sighed.

"I'll run this by your father, can you discern their chakra types or no?" Naruto sighed.

"We couldn't, the latent chakra had been there for at least ten minutes. I haven't meditated enough using Kurama's chakra." Naruto said and Nagato nodded.

He had managed to get to Naruto before them which was good.

Though they are assembling a task force just for Naruto, and that was NOT good at all.

*

Whew Naruto cannot catch a BREAK but all will be fine, maybe.