10.

"You seem to be working yourself hard, though you didn't want to go to this previous Jounin Exams?" A said the Raikage, looking over the young male.

"I don't think I'm ready, I've been training hard for the past two months and I don't feel any powerful than them," The Raikage raised a brow. He saw the pure determination on Omoi's face.

He didn't sense the overthinking from the boy that he usually sensed, and that made him think that this person, whoever it was, was okay for Omoi. This rivalry is improving Omoi.

As The Raikage went to open his mouth, a cat jumped in from the open window. Landing on the desk, Omoi gave a smile.

"Hello Bidy, it's been a while. Glad he hasn't forgotten about me." The Raikage looked at the exchange, Omoi made with the cat.

He must've made a friend when he went to the leaf village. At least Minato was good for that. The Raikage thought.

"He's been busy, Nagato is training him whenever he isn't in school. He talks about you so much I'm basically your friend." Omoi chuckled, taking the note.

"Bidy before you leave, take this. I thought he might like it. It reminds me of his eyes." Bidy sat as Omoi tied a box to her. Omoi hummed.

"I'll send a letter soon, safe travels." Bidy smiled.

A courting gift to his summoner? Bidy liked him, she believed since Naruto is older and a little wiser he'll see this as a courting gift, and will ask to start seeking contact with the male.

They had been friends for close to a year now. The now fifteen year old was graduating today, he had managed to send that letter off the morning of school and Bidy wasn't a regular summons, she could get anywhere within a few hours.

"Until next time Omoi." Bidy said and the cat left the same way she came in. The Raikage was there looking at how quickly Omoi opened that letter. Sighing he stole the pen to write out another to him.

"Whose the lucky friend?" The Raikage asked, folding his arms and Omoi hummed.

"Naruto Namikaze. We hit it off at the party. We are friends." The Raikage raised a brow.

"Just friends?" He asked, before Omoi gave a thousand watt smiled.

"Just friends, why? Do I have a mission?" He asked, and Just like that The Raikage left it alone.

"You do. You'll be heading to....."

"Naruto Namikaze." Naruto looked up, he closed his book and headed to Iruka. Iruka looked happy, with a smile on his face. He knew Naruto was going to pass.

"I'm so excited for you Naruto." Iruka said on the way to the room. Naruto gave him a soft smile,

"Thank you Iruka." Naruto said softly, and he continued to pass his class. He did exactly what he needed to do and passed with flying colors.

In the tower, The Jounin watched with the Hokage and Shikaku.

Talking about who they think should be on a team and what not. They hadn't expected Kushina to walk in. She walked in looking like a million bucks, following her was Jiraiya and Tsunade.

The office went silent and Minato looked confused.

"Kushina, what brings you here?" Kushina scoffed, she folded her hands and she looked like she was close to tears.

"You and that damn toad can't even read a prophecy correctly!" She said, everybody was quiet at that point and Minato stood up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Minato asked, confused as to why his village was now turned upside down.

"I hate this village! And I hate everybody that made me disown my son! My baby he must hate me" Kushina held her heart. She never wanted this, she loved Naruto and she realized how much she had contributed to the deck being stacked against him.

Nagato hummed and spoke.

"So you finally realized that you favored the wrong child, Kushina I hate to say I told you so," Nagato said, smiling softly. She looked towards her brother and spoke.

"You better not touch my baby." Nagato chuckled and smiled.

"Your baby? This entire village along with his parents led him astray. Nobody would look at him, his classmates be littled him. At least I've taken the time to see how amazing that child is." Nagato said, before folding his arms.

"His chains are quite the plight, though I can't believe you all had missed his undeniable heritage to the Uzumaki clan I mean look at him." Everybody looked towards the crystal ball to see Naruto's beautiful mostly red covered hair,

"You all damaged that boy, uplifting Menma when your prophecy is and always was Naruto. I mean the prophecy came out on his birthday." Nagato said and Minato blinked.

"Naruto is not the prophecy, he can't be." Minato said and the room was quite, Jiraiya opened his mouth to speak but Tsunade beat him to it.

"Oh for Fucks sake Minato! Menma is dumber than a sack of fucking hammers, he doesn't even have a specialty. He still takes C-ranks and he should be taking at least A-Ranks by now." Tsunade said, she scoffed,

"The prophecy was always about him, and we were just blinded. Menma checked most of the boxes and we assumed it was him and we are all at fault for that." There was a chuckle and a voice.

"Do not lump me with you all. Me and my husband have never hated and or shunned Naruto. Because we didn't follow the heard. Now give me a list of what teams those children will be on." Iruka said, and he made eye contact with Kakashi.

Iruka scoffed and turned back around.

"Though people didn't listen to me, but I'm glad Nagato could instill what I couldn't." Nagato raised a brow, looking at Kakashi who looked nerved.

"Ah I like you, what's your name?" Nagato asked, and the male smiled.

"Iruka, pleasure to make your acquaintance. You do Kakashi quite well. You make him listen," Nagato smiled,

"Why don't we have a double date? My house. We can talk, oh we can invite Naruto." Iruka smiled and nodded.

"Genma would love that." Nagato smiled,

"Great I'll have Kakashi come get you all for dinner!" Nagato said and Kushina scoffed.

"Well what are we going to do with Naruto and Menma? We should tell them?" Kushina said and Minato sighed.

"Kushina, can I finish my job before you start nagging," Kushina blinked. Before humming,

"Yeah finish work, I'll be at our home." Kushina said storming out of the tower, while Minato sent Iruka with the results of the Genin team.

"Well that was an efficient meeting wasn't it?" Nagato said smiling softly, as Minato decided to calm his Jounin down.

*

Ah Kushina is back.

The prophecy was wrong, and everybody is nervous.

How will Naruto react? Obviously not great.

Amiyah 🤪