11.

Here Naruto was waiting on his sensei. What did he expect? Not much really, he had Nagato. That was a no brainer there. Who else would be his sensei? Nobody else liked him?

He looked out the window wondering on what was taking Nagato so long, he hadn't know a war was forming in the tower over the little multicolored teen.

Naruto didn't care about that, what he cared about was Bidy coming into the room. The cat maneuvered around the excited students, and headed to Naruto with his courting gift strapped to her back,

"I come bringing a mating gift, and I'm sure the matting letter will be here soon." Bidy said, and Naruto closed his book chuckling.

He was close to finishing this sealing book, he was actually doing really well in his sealing techniques. He looked and grabbed the little box.

"A mating gift? You sure have a wild imagination." Bidy scoffed and tossed her head to the side giving a little attitude.

"He said it reminded him of your eyes." Bidy said, almost in a smug tone.

Well let's just see what he got me huh?" Naruto said opening the box, his smile fell. His eyes looked at the item in the box.

"What do you have there Naruto?" Kurama asked, he knew exactly what Naruto had there, Naruto smiled softly taking the bright blue necklace out of the box and placing it on his neck. He placed his hands on his cheeks and spoke.

"A mating gift." Kurama chuckled softly, he knew little fishcakes like the gift. He pulled out a pen and paper and begun writing out a letter.

He knew a letter was coming and so he saved half the paper to respond to the letter that was coming. Though he would have to put that on hold when Nagato walked in and spoke.

"Naruto, we have things we need to do." Naruto nodded and stood up, Bidy following and Nagato looked at Naruto's neck.

"Was is that Naruto?" Naruto smiled happily and his fingers twirled with the necklace.

"A mating gift," Nagato raised a brow, before he looked at how happy Naruto looked.

He had no idea that bad things were coming and coming quick.

"Does your mate know it was a mating gift?" Naruto frowned, probably not. He looked up to Nagato and Nagato chuckled.

"Don't worry, you'll have him understand soon. Though you always send letters, maybe send him a gift on your next letter? What does he like?" Nagato asked as he led Naruto to his house trying to keep him distracted as long as possible,

"Lollipops and overthinking, or maybe a new sword? Somebody in Kumo must be able to handle a simple seal removal." Nagato nodded, and smiled.

"So when this bad thing happens, don't forget you have a mate out there." Naruto questioned why until he realized he was standing in front of his home.

"I have your back 100%, why wouldn't I my prophecy," Nagato said and Naruto sighed.

"I refuse to believe I'm the prophet. They spent all their time, energy, love and resources on Memna. Let's just get this over with," Naruto said and Nagato nodded.

When Naruto opened the door he saw His father, Jiraiya, Menma, Tsunade some toads and more importantly his mother.

He held on tightly to the necklace and sighed.

"Omoi you sent this gift at the best time, because I'm going to need your strength, the best that you see in everybody,"

"Naru...." Naruto held his hand up interrupting his mother, he calmed his breathing.

"Why am I here, and please make it quick and straight and to the point." Naruto said and Menma sighed.

"You have such a nasty attitude, don't you think..." Naruto looked at Menma and his eyes flashed red. Menma tilted his head with a smirk.

"Look at you using the demons powers and not your..." Naruto manifested nine chains, all their beautiful black wrapping around Menma.

Eyes widened as they saw his heritage to the clan, and the black chains that will cause plight.

"You keep running your mouth Menma, and I'll confiscate your fucking lips." Naruto said calmly, though he was too calm right now.

"I'm so sick of everybody having an opinion about me, considering the minute I could take care of myself, Kushina and Minato focused their attention on their dumb good for Nothing oldest son." Naruto said calmly, withdrawing his chains and hearing his brother take in a deep breathe.

"Everybody in this room trained and or try to give Menma the tools that I also needed, imagine training yourself before your uncle comes and tracks you down." Naruto said, and then he spoke.

"Imagine my life for once? How many bad things I've had to go through and experience. My village hating me, my father neglecting me, my mother disowning me. My god parents ignoring me, my older brother belittling me. Why do you think I want to see you all in one room?"

"We were wrong about the prophecy, it's not about Menma, it's about you." Naruto listened to his mother say that, his head his a tilt.

"Why does that concern us? We are going to use our powers for the lands anyways. We don't need a prophecy."

"What do mean I'm not the prophecy? I have blue eyes! I'm dangerous opponent, you all referee to me as black chains!" Menma said and Nagato chuckled.

"Black chains was quite literally in the prophecy, not an analogy." Nagato said and Menma stood up.

"You all ruined my life! I'm not the prophet! You know how embarrassing that is." Naruto blinked.

"Are you Fucking serious?" Naruto said eyes flickering between the red and the blue.

"Your life is ruined? At least you had one, you've experienced love in all sorts in all fashion. You've been favored, trained and put on a pedal stool. The village loves you, everybody looks at you as the perfect child." Naruto said, scoffing.

"I have nothing, and I will always have nothing. You know I wasn't going to do this, but I'm going to do this now and nobody better say anything to me." Naruto looked at his mother and father and spoke.

"I'm moving out, I want no relation to any clan. I do not want to be your child, or apart of this family anymore." Naruto smiled softly, tilting his head and giving them a wicked grin.

"I hate you all, have a great life." Naruto said heading up the stairs to his room to pack. Kushina had tears in her eyes and even Minato looked solemn.

"I hate to say I told you so but...." Nagato smiled the same devilish smile.

"I told you so, now I'm going to tend to my nephews emotions." Nagato said heading up the stairs and Kushina took that time to break down fully,

*