6.

"Who the hell are you and why are you looking for me." Naruto said, and Omoi hummed. Naruto seemed to be on guard. Why? That was something he had to figure out and he really wanted to figure that out soon.

He didn't like seeing Naruto upset. He didn't really have grounds to interfere though, he's known Naruto for all of twenty four hours.

"His name is..."

"Kakashi, does it look like I'm talking to you? Or somebody claiming to be my uncle?" Naruto said grabbing a Kunai, Kakashi immediately shut his mouth and Nagato blinked.

"Kakashi wasn't lying, when you said you hated him." Naruto hummed.

"Everybody who blindly trained and gave all their wisdom to my idiot elder brother like I wasn't asking to be trained either. The neglect from everybody in this village is strong and it's all for me." Nagato was confused, but Kakashi sighed.

"I'm sorry." Kakashi said and Naruto blinked.

"It doesn't matter, I'm in my villain era. So you can take that apology and shove it so far up your ass, you'll be shitting out apologies until the end of time." Naruto said again, and Kakashi knew not to open up his mouth for the remainder of the time he was here.

Omoi placed a reassuring hand in Naruto's hair, he didn't know what had Naruto so upset, but he didn't want Naruto to be upset, so he did the only thing he knew how to do without overstepping the boundaries and Naruto calmed slightly.

"Hm." Kurama said, closing his eyes and leaning down as if he was getting ready to take a nap.

"Hm what?"

The sudden production of serotonin in a body that only seemed to produce catecholamines.

"Ah, it seems me and you have to have a talk with your father. At least regarding the seal." Naruto blinked but finally turned his attention to the redhead.

"What do you want? Make it quick my friend is leaving tomorrow and I want to spend time with him." Naruto said and the male sighed.

"My name is Nagato Uzumaki. I'm your uncle, your mother is unfortunately my sister." Naruto hardly cared about that woman who didn't love him.

"We aren't related because that woman isn't my mother, she also seems to have a sudden distaste for me." Naruto said and Kakashi would remember that fact when checking up on his sensei.

Everybody could see Naruto self destruction. Though it has been a day late and a dollar short for them to do anything, now they watched from afar.

See if anything could prevent the destruction that the leaf has caused.

"Legally no, Genetically. Yes. I want to train you. Will you accept?" Naruto blinked, he folded his arms.

"You live in Uzu. I'm not allowed there. So how often will you be in the leaf to train me?" Naruto said, and Nagato hummed.

"There is that Namikaze part in you, Analytical. Too bad you are mostly Uzumaki. Look at your hair." Naruto blinked, folding his arms.

"Get to the point!" Naruto yelled, and Omoi hummed, continuing to pat Naruto's fluffy hair.

"I'm heading home tomorrow yes, but I will be relocating to the leaf. Something came up. I want you to be great in your Uzumaki heritage. Is that something you would like? I can even help you with those chains." Naruto blinked.

There was something that wasn't being said, and he has to think it's because they had an audience. Nagato watched those facial expressions, Naruto sure was smart. A pity nobody noticed a genius right in front of them.

"You know something I don't, what is it?" Naruto asked, and Kakashi and Omoi looked on. Nagato merely smiled, and Naruto blinked before returning the smile.

"Why not, I've always wanted somebody in my corner." Naruto said and Nagato chuckled. Before humming.

"You deserve more than just a corner, Naruto. I'm going to spend the evening with Kakashi, and I'll be back in a month." Naruto folded his arms, blinking as he heard his uncle want to willingly be with that dog.

"It's the same reason why you like Omoi," Nagato said and Naruto tilted his head, raising a brow.

"It's an Uzumaki thing? I've always chalked it up to me. Never mind we do not need to speak to your father."

That was a relief to Naruto, he didn't want to do anything with that man, though he can see that his father is trying,

"Don't worry Naruto, I'll teach you everything you need to know about the Uzumaki clan. You'll be able to tell your future children." Naruto blinked and folded his arms,

"Whatever, go spend your time with that dog. Oh and Kakashi." Kakashi blinked but looked to Naruto.

"You better be lucky I've spared your life. Get out of my forest." Naruto said and Kakashi nodded, grabbing Nagato he left. Nagato left with him and Naruto turned back to Omoi.

Omoi looked down at the 5'5 male who looked at him with those blue eyes,

"I'll let you be on offense for 20 seconds, then I'll try and put you on defense again. Your defense needs work." Naruto said and Omoi hummed.

"You seem to know a lot. You have a mind way beyond just an academy kid. When do you graduate?" Naruto got in a stance and spoke.

"Not fast enough. This year seems to be going by slow, my demise seems to be approaching." Naruto said and Omoi hummed.

"I don't think so, Kumo trains their ninja's hard. You are able to stand toe to toe with me and I'm two ranks higher than you. We keep training, you'll be able to surpass a Kage." Naruto blinked as he heard Omoi say that as if he didn't have to think to hard on the subject,

He believed that Naruto would go far in this world.

That made him happy.

"Omoi, you are so nice to me. How can anybody hate you?" Naruto said and Omoi hummed.

"Well it's the overthinking that throws them off." Naruto chuckled, because he thought that was cute. Omoi was thinking about every outcome, as well as what he can say and or do to calm everybody and himself down.

His overthinking was for the wellness of others, and nobody could see that but Naruto could. Naruto liked how sweet Omoi was. He didn't want Omoi to leave him.

"I find it cute. Let's finish this spar and you can treat me to dinner?" Naruto asked softly, and Omoi nodded.

Not even once thinking that Naruto asked him to dinner as a date.

*

I see that overthinking comes and goes for you huh Omoi? Wish I could relate.

Amiyah

catecholamines are the chemicals that are produced when you are angry. 🤪 The more you know.

Amiyah x2 😭