17.

The wave mission has been completed, it was boring to team seven but it was only because Naruto handled it in one day. This mission took long because of weather. So the bridge was completed and named after Naruto.

So as the group headed home, there was no talking. There should've been talking but there wasn't any. Naruto had to make sure he had enough time to get home and shower and look presentable.

Omoi would be coming for the Jounin Exam, he apparently felt ready to be a Jounin. You think he'd be down to spar with him when he got in? He is certian Omoi will indulge, he typically does.

"I miss Omoi." Naruto said looking at Nagato. He leaned into his uncle and sighed. Nagato chuckled.

"He'll be here soon, the Jounin exams are being held at the leaf yeah?" Naruto nodded, he sighed and handed his uncle the letter he received in the wave. He knew his uncle had a glance at it but he was nice and wouldn't invade Naruto's privacy without asking first.

Nagato read over the note and every ounce of him was crying out to start laughing. Nagato thought it was cute, that Omoi admitted to liking him but not really.

Naruto being young wasn't reading the situation clearly. Though it's cute.

"You and Omoi are fake dating, but you'll be dating seriously soon. I know it." Naruto sighed he had so much problem.

He looked solemn the entire way, it was funny watching that expression at least from Nagato. The others didn't dare comment on Naruto's mood.

As they approached the gate somebody was already there, somebody Naruto wanted to see with all his heart.

"Omoi! Welcome back Omoi!" Omoi turned around lollipop in mouth as he smiled and opened his arms.

Naruto ran into them and placed his chin on Omoi's chest looking into his eyes not even worried about who was standing next to them.

"My mission! You have time right the exams don't start until tomorrow, oh and can we have a spar? I want to see how you improved!" Omoi sighed, listening to the excitement of the redheaded teen, those happiness in those blue eyes.

Omoi really did like Naruto. A soft expression on his face as he listened to Naruto talk to him. Omoi's parents watched the two talk.

"Hi I'm Nagato, Naruto's uncle." Nagato introduced himself to Omoi's parents. They responded accordingly and talked with Nagato.

Team seven left ahead to report.

"Naruto." Naruto stopped his talking, Omoi chuckled fondly, placing his arm on the shoulders of Naruto and facing him to his parents.

"This is my mother, and this is my father." Naruto flushed a little.

"Hi nice too meet you, Naruto Namikaze. Sorry for my excitement. I really missed Omoi." Naruto said and Omoi though Naruto was really selling it. Though Naruto was acting like he would if Omoi grew a pair and asked him out.

"You are so good to Omoi, he's hasn't overthought once since you been here." His mother said and his father nodded.

"I love Omoi. He's so good to me. Thank you for having him." Naruto said and Omoi blushed, Nagato placed his hand over his mouth as he unintentionally spoke his true feelings.

"Naruto, too much." Omoi said and Naruto smiled,

"Ah well, Omoi is good to me. I like him a lot." Naruto said to the parents and they felt at ease. How their overthinking little boy managed to find somebody as lovely and understanding as Naruto is a mystery.

"Omoi! Omoi! Omoi!" Naruto grabbed Omoi's hand and waved to his parents.

"Nice to meet you, my uncle can show you around, I'm stealing Omoi. He'll be back in time for dinner!" Naruto said and Nagato hummed,

"Naruto, we are having dinner with the Jukukō. Tonight, just bring him home." Nagato said and Naruto nodded.

"Come on Omoi!" Naruto said dragging Omoi along and Omoi sighed. Latching onto Naruto hand and being led throughout the village. He did miss Naruto so he supposed he'll indulge in Naruto's behavior today.

Though he always indulges in Naruto's behavior.

"Naruto, hey slow your roll." Naruto stood at the entrance to the forest. Omoi leaned down and spoke calmly.

"Hi Naruto, it's nice to see you again." Naruto smiled softly, and Omoi chuckled.

"How have you been, you were talking so fast I could hardly understand you." Naruto blinked.

"You were feeling anxious to see him, calm down he likes you for you."

"I'm sorry Omoi, I missed you ya know. I've been fine, training you want to see what I learned?" Omoi ran a hand through Naruto's hair, Naruto closed his eyes at the contact.

"Your hair looks a lot more redder than before, are you dying more of your hair?" Naruto blinked because he hadn't noticed a detail so minute.

"Does it? I didn't notice. I haven't dyed anything." Omoi blinked.

"I noticed, but show me what you have to show me. Then we can spar you can see how good I've gotten!" Naruto smiled and nodded.

Him and Omoi danced around the topic that was at the center of their hearts as they spared and caught up with one another.

"Karui doesn't speak to me." Omni said and Naruto replied back.

"She shouldn't, she disrespects you. You shouldn't have to deal with her." Naruto said and Omoi hummed.

"I shouldn't, but she's my childhood friend." Naruto sighed as Omoi said that.

"He is right, he shouldn't have to deprive himself of friends, especially if you both are going to be dating soon."

"We aren't dating soon, I'll just be alone."

"I don't think so."

"You think maybe you can have somebody mediate a talk? Like you and Karui with a third party? You cherish her as a friend, she cherish you as something else. Until that is fixed she won't be able to move on ya know?" Naruto said and Omoi spoke.

"Well can you..."

"No Omoi." Omoi almost pouted. Him and Naruto walked towards Nagato's home. Naruto stood his ground and latched his hands with Omoi's

"Believe it or not Omoi, I'm the reason for the riff. You both didn't start arguing until I came into the picture. I shouldn't be the third person in that talk. Plus it's intimate between you and Karui." Naruto said and Omoi thought about it and nodded.

"You are right Naruto, you are so smart." Naruto chuckled.

"I'm a Namikaze honey, all those smarts that should've been shared between me and my older brother I managed to get them all." Naruto said and Omoi hummed,

"You have a brother? You never told him about me." Naruto blinked and went to open his mouth but there was a voice.

"You don't talk about me little brother?" Menma said, walking with Neji.

They both seemed to be competing in the Jounin exams tomorrow, but his brother hardly knew his ass from his elbow.

"No, but since you are here this is Omoi, my..." Naruto was getting ready to say friend but Omoi interrupted him

"I'm his boyfriend." Naruto sighed but shrugged.

"You got a boyfriend little brother? Mother and father will be happy. Invite him for dinner sometime this week." Naruto shrugged and Menma and Neji took off and Omoi blinked.

"He doesn't seem like much of a brother to me." Omoi said as he kept walking with Naruto.

"It's why I don't mention him, let's eat and forget about him okay?" Naruto said and Omoi nodded.

*

A lot of dancing around the subject, they might get there. Eventually
Amiyah